Chapter 5

Travel Diaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First day of classes. They're not one the best days especially when you're new at your school. I am new and as soon as I entered the practice room, everybody was looking at me. I don't know why but I'm having a feeling that Ara's behind all this. 

"Will you look at that? The girl with the huge luggage during the auditions got accepted. Where are you from exactly?" Ara asked so loud everybody heard it.

", if you don't want me to ing kick your in front of everybody, get away from her. Stop messing with her because you think she's better than you are." Sun Ye said, defending me.

"Better than me?" Ara laughed. "No one's better than me." 

"We'll see about that. By  the way, you better be careful Ara. Yi Soo is Kai's friend and if you mess with her, you're going to mess with him too and of course me."

"Whatever."

Ara walked away from us. She joined her ty friends who were probably hating us more and more.

"Thanks Sun Ye." 

"No problem. If she bothers you again, tell me or tell Kai. We'll handle this for you." That's so sweet of her. I never expected that meeting her will make it much easier for me to adjust to this whole moving thing. I'm so glad I met Sun Ye.

 

The day ended well. I learned a lot from class and from Sun Ye. I had a hard time doing some new things earlier and she helped me a lot. I just feel so lucky that I have her by my side. 

We're waiting for her driver to come get us. We're sitting on the stairs in front of the Ballet Department building. 

"By the way, sorry I got drunk last night.' Sun Ye said out of the blue.

"It's okay. You're so lucky we had Kai with us. He took care of you well." I like that Kai cares for her sister a lot. It's amazing that they understand each other. Maybe because they're twins. 

"Oh Kai always does that. He's pretty good right?"

"Yeah, he is."

"Do you think you'll like him?"

"I don't know, maybe." W-wait. Where the hell did that come from? "I-I mean. I umm - I don't know." 

Sun Ye laughed at me. "Believe it or not, you're blushing." I am?! It's probably because I was embarassed. I'm pretty sure it's not because of Kai. Yeah he's handsome and nice and he's great at dancing but I don't feel like I like him like that.

"If you develop feelings for him, it's fine with me. I mean, I like you."

"That's good to know Sun Ye but I'm pretty sure your brother and I are never going to be together." 

 

A few minutes after, the car arrived. Sun Ye rushed towards the car and opened the door.

"Hi girls! How was your first day?" Kai asked as soon as he saw us.

"It was good but Ara was a ." Sun Ye answered as we got inside the car.

"Why?" Kai asked curiously. 

"Well, she's messing with Yi Soo because she thinks she's better than her." 

"I think Yi Soo's better than her." I was shocked when Kai said that. How would he know?

"How would you know?" I asked curiously.

"Because Ara and I used to dance together before. Originally, she's the best female dancer I know but when you came and we danced together, I realized you're much better." I blushed. I was too happy.

"Uhh, thanks I guess." I said in a humble kind of way.

"I'm not kidding. I swear, you are better." Kai's too nice. 

"So, are you starting to like my brother?" Sun Ye suddenly whispere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter