How it Played Out

Turning Over A New Leaf

  Eventually, they began playing everyday, without having to ask. Jia's town had grown, with help from Fei. 

  Although, all that time ago, Jia had commented that they were friends, they're friendship seemed strictly virtual. Neither came up to the other in school, other than a short wave and smile when passing. 

  But it meant a lot to Fei. The smiles and wives Jia gave her meant more than any of the virtual conversations they had. Not to say those didnt mean a lot, but Fei considered these small actions theirs. At least hers, if not Jia's. Somewhere, they meant a lot. It wasn't anyone else's wave, but hers alone. It was meant only for Fei... From Jia. Unless Jia was smiling to someone else the whole time.

 

  That night was normal. Fei rushed to her room and her 3DS, immediately opening her gate to 'Best Friends only.' Which only had Jia on the list, of course.

   Every day they had "dates." Not like the dates that, she had a hard time admitting to herself, she'd like. But dates, nontheless. Club Lol, the beach, the cafe, the museum. They've done several different things, all which Fei wished she could replace with real events. Once, the two even fell asleep playing. When Fei awoke, she saw her open 3DS next to her on the charger, the screen showing their characters sleeping soundly in bed. Fei smiled and clicked on the heart emoticon, gained by Dr. Shrunk from Club Lol and made an embarrassed face, feeling lame about what she did. 

  To top it off, Fei quickly typed in, "Fei loves Jia." and hit enter.

 She wasn't expecting the heart emoticon back, and could feel her heart drop in her stomach. She quickly shut the console and rolled over, wide eyed. 

 

   After getting a few more hours of sleep and showering, she got on facebook to see her notifications blown up. She clicked on the symbol and of course, all Jia. Gulping, she clicked on the first notification, which led her to her timeline. 

   'Fei!!! Ditcher!"

    'Come back!'

  Things like that. Fei commented on the latest with, 'sorry. my 3ds died.' 

   Jia popped up in the chats 15 minutes later. "Jia loves Fei. (:" 

   Fei smiled bitterly and typed in "no, haha." before closing her laptop and jumping back into her comforting bed.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

thanks for being patient! i'm going to go ahead and do the last chapter tonight. http://megapoltergoid.tumblr.com/post/54210247331/dream-address-3400-0523-0189

is what i imagine Jia's town to look like! since it has the hello kitty and girly stuff and whatnot :- )