How it Began

Turning Over A New Leaf

 Just got Animal Crossing!! hehe, please inbox me your friend codes and lets PLAY! <3 

 

 Fei smiled at her schoolmates status, then turned back to her game, making sure there were no weeds in her town. 

 About thirty minutes later, she sat down her 3DS and turned to the computer to see she had a message. 

  Jia...? 

 It was the girl who had made the earlier status. She was much more popular than fei, excelling in social skills. Fei felt her heat beat quicken and opened the chat.

 Hey!! I'm Jia (obviously lol my names at the top :P). You're in the class next to mine, and I saw you play AC. I just got mine, will you play with me? If we could I'd rather come to your town since mine has NOOOOTHING ): ...YET! hehe, please reply soon!

 Fei began to type slowly, thinking carefully about what she would type... Even if it was just a short reply to something as simple as playing a game.

  Hi, Jia. Sure, you can come over. Give me a second to return home from the Island. I'll PM you when my gate is open. 

 

   Fei left the island quickly, not bothering to fill up the rest of her take-home box with beetles. She tapped quickly on the screen so Kapp'n would skip the singing, and once finally home ran to her gate. After opening it, she spent a few minutes picking out her characters outfit, then rolled her eyes at how dumb she was being.

  Sorry it took so long. It's open! My friend code is.....

Yay! Added and on my way. 

 Fei bobbed her knee up and down impatiently until the screen popped up. "Dubil has a visitor."  The screen went black and the turned back on, revealing Jia's character. It wasnt anything special, just the standard new character. 

 She opened Jia's chat and typed quickly

 Come on in and help yourself to whatever. I have the hair salon, Club lol, the cafe, and a few other things. Just do whatever.

Jia replied through AC chat, saying 'ok! thnk u.' Which made Fei giggle because nobody used propper grammar in Animal Crossing. Not that she's played with, at least. 

 Fei's new Animal Crossing friend ran into her town. Fei typed quickly into the AC chat, 'btw plz try to not step on the flwrz. i made a path so if u could try 2 walk on it thatd be cool!' 

 ''kk will do!' 

What was she supposed to do now? Just sit and let Jia look around? Or was she supposed to follow her and play? Her questions we answered when she looked at her fb chat. 

 Your town is amazing!!! Come to the cafe and hang out with me! 

 Fei pulled her legs up into her computer chair and giggled, guiding her character to the cafe. After going in, she saw Jia spinning in circles. 

 She quickly typed in 'what r u doing?'

 Jia stopped spinning, facing Fei's character. A minute passed by. Nobody said anything. 

 2 minutes.

 Jia: lol

Fei snorted before typing in 'u r dumb'  then quickly regretted it. Today was her first time talking. What if she gets upset?

 But nope. not Jia. She just replied with '(:''

 

 After playing around for some time, Fei checked her facebook again.

"AWARD GOES TO Wang Fei Fei FOR HAVING THE COOLEST TOWN EVER!!!" followed by a few pictures of her town. 

Fei liked it, then noticed all the comments. 

'u and fei are friends?!'

'How'd you get her to talk? haha!'

'whoaaa her town is so cute! tell her to make my town that cute.' 

'prettiest girl and school and funnest girl and school friends?' talk about a double threat.' 

 Fei cleared , embarrassed. She began typing.

 Oh, haha. No, we were just playing animal crossing together...

A few seconds later, her comment disappeared. She refreshed the page, confused, until a notification saying Jia had commented. She clicked to see what she said.

  'Heehe, yep! Fei and I are friends, now! ^^'

  Fei let one of her legs fall to the ground while hugging the other and resting it on her knee. Her face was clearly heating up.

 

  She picked up the game, to find Jia hitting her with a shovel and giggled to herself.

 __________________________________

FIRST CHAPTER! finally. this is going to be three chapters long, "how it began," "how it played out," and "how it ended. 

I imagine Fei's town to look like this: http://megapoltergoid.tumblr.com/post/54210805562/dream-address-3900-1483-7270-great-town

I imagine her putting a ton of work into it and stuff. Next chapter I'll show you how I imagine Jia's town! 

ALSO

DOES ANYONE WANT TO EXCHANGE FRIEND CODES? 

MINE IS 4441-8438-9589

so comment yours or pm me if you wanna play! :- )