CHAPTER 2

LOVE STORIES : "Yoona's Secret and Promise"

“Walked carefully,” said Yesung when he helped Yoona go upstairs when they in the university. He’s very worried if he can’t there by the time to helped Yoona go everywhere. She won’t absent until her back heal. She said she will miss the important test.

“Yoong-ah!” Yuri looked Yoona when she appeared with Yesung in the in front of class. She hurriedly run approach Yoona and helped Yesung bring her to her seat beside Yuri. “Aigoo, Yoong. You should call or text me when you arrived in the campus gate. I can fetch you and helped Yesung-oppa bring you here.”

“It’s okay, Unnie.” Yoona said and looking at her brother, Yesung. “Thank’s, Oppa.”

Yesung just smiled and moved his gaze to Yuri, Yoona’ bestfriend also his own girlfriend. “Yuri-ah, please watch Yoona. If there’s something urgent, call me and I’ll come here, okay. Oh, and also. Text or call me if you two going to home.” he said and Yuri’s hair.

Yoona just pouted when she saw it. Sometimes, Yesung is very care with Yuri than her, his own sister. But Yuri always assured her that Yesung is also care and love to her. She promise she won’t change anything between Yoona and Yesung’s sibling-relationship.

“I’m going to my class,” said Yesung and he left.

“You’re blushed, Unnie.” Yoona nudged Yuri on her waist.

“YA! Don’t tease me.” Said Yuri and she back sit on her seat.

“By the way, where’s Tiffany-unnie? She didn’t come?” asked Yoona and she turned her head around.

“I don’t know. She seemed like going to late or missed the first period.” Said Yuri and Yoona just nodded.

Five minutes later, there’s a girl who hurriedly go inside the class and sat beside Yoona. She still settle up her breath before can speak properly. Yoona and Yuri looking at her and change her gaze, then looking at her again.

“I didn’t late, right?” she asked in the middle of her breath.

“Urfortunately, no. Mr. Kang will come in two minutes again and conratulation, you’re saved.” Said Yuri and Yoona giggled.

“YA! How dare you said like that!” Tiffany pouted and took out her notebook. “I’m wake up late because of Miss Lim’s proposal work. I even don’t know, if my proposal refused for the three times, I’m really going to killed her.”

“Don’t worry, Unnie. We’re going to help you.” Said Yoona. She giggled seeing Tiffany’s expression when she told them that she want to helped her.

“Aigoo, you’re really a good dongsaeng.” She pinched Yoonas cheeks.

“Ya, Unnie. It’s hurt!” Yoona pouted and caressed her cheeks. Tiffany just giggled seeing Yoona’s expression.

“Hey, by the way. How your condition. You’re okay? I heard you’re fall from stairs yesterday.”

Yoona looking up and saw Tiffany’s worried face. “I’m fine. Doctor said there’s no something wrong with me. My bones wasn’t broken.”

“Jeongmal? That’s a miracle then. How can you fell from the stairs without break your bones?” Yuri widen her eyes.

“Even the doctor surprised too,” added Yoona.

“Oh my God! You’re awesome, Yoong!” said Tiffany and she covered .

“YA, Unnie. Why you said I’m awesome? I’m just fell from stairs without broken my bones. That’s all was God desire and my destiny.”

“Yeah, I heard from Yesung-oppa last night and I still didn’t believe until you said yourself.” Said Yuri.

***

“Ahh!” Yoona hold her head and get up. She felt dizzy and hurt in her head. She also felt her right feet was hurt and bruises. Yoona trying to stand up and balance her body. She sighed in relieved after she knew that her feet was alright and she still able to work. But her back is still hurt badly. She walked to her window going to closed it before she saw someone was stand in front of her home trying to protect him from the heavy rain. She narrowed her eyes. A boy with black hair was standing in front of her home.

He seems like get in cold because of heavy rain. Yoona felt pity to him. She walked out from her room and going to downstair before she met her brother.

“Where are you going?” asked Yesung when he saw his sister seems like going downstairs.

“I’m going down,” she said.

“I’ll help you.” He said and helped Yooan downstairs. He sit Yoona on the couch in the living room and he leaving her to go to kitchen. Helped her mother prepare for dinner.

Yoona stand up and walked with her hurt feet near the window. She still saw that boy there. Seemed like that boy was very familiar. She looking for the umbrella and opened her door. She walked outside. “Hey,” she called that boy.

That boy was turned around and saw her. Yoona had a little surprise because of that boy was the boy she met on the hospital last day. He turned around again and finally pointed himself. “Yes, you are.” Said Yoona. “Here, I lend you the umbrella.” She said and offered that boy a umbrella. The distance between them was five meter and he looked stunned.

“You seemed like in hurry, so I lend you this umbrella.” She said.

That boy finally got his conscious and he shooked his head. “It’s okay.” He replied.

“No, you can give back to me someday.” She said and smiled.

“Yoong,” Yesung come out and approached Yoona. “Why you’re here?”

“Oppa, there’s a boy in front of our home and he seemed like in hurry, so I lend him my umbrella. But he didn’t want it.” she said and pointed at in front of her house.

Yesung frowned and looked around in front of their house. “There’s no one, Yoong.” He said.

“But, he was stood there.” Yoona pointed in front of their gate.

Yesung looked at the direction Yoona pointed at he didn’t see there’s someone there he just their gate and fences. “No one was there,” he said.

“But,”

“Kajja, we go inside. It’s cold here.” Yesung pushed her to go inside.

A boy was peeking them from behind the big tree in front of that girl house. He still thought why she can see him. Did she has the six senses? But, why she seemed like didn’t shocked seeing him? Didn’s she the girl from the hospital last night? So she’s really can saw me?

Kyuhyun turned his body and walked to their meeting place. On the park near this neighborhood. He still thinking about that girl. He was so surprised if that girl can saw him. So, it’s mean that he can solved his problem with her help.

“YA! What are you were thinking, Cho Kyuhyun-ah?” said Donghae and patted Kyuhyun’s shoulder.

Kyuhyun had a little startled then snorted becaue it was him. He then snorted and ignoring him. The rain watered them, but it just brea through them. The can’t feel anything when the rain watered on them.

“We should hurriedly go to the park. You know, Jessica will let out her dolphin voice if we late to see her.” said Donghae and walked ahead leaving Kyuhyun who followed him behind with his own thought.

Jessica clicked her tounge and rolled her eyes as she saw Donghae and Kyuhyun walked toward her. she was sat on the bench under the big tree and waiting them for one hour. At first, they agreed to walk away by own, but at four p.m they should met together in this park to back together to the hospital.

“Ya, Kyuhyun-ah. You seems like thinking too deeply. What were you thinking about?” asked Jessica when she saw Kyuhyun with his wrinkled face.

“I... have a news to tell you.” He said.

“News? Is it good, or bad?” Donghae raisen his eyebrows.

“It can be good, for now. Or maybe be bad, for the future.” He said made Donghae and Jessica frowned and exchanging gaze each other.

“Okay, tell us then.” Said Jessica after she sighed.

“I have met someone that can saw us.”

“Jinjja?!” Donghae’s eyes widen.

“Really?!” Jessica shrieked out with her dolphin voice. They can’t believe that they found someone who can helped them this fast.

“That someone is the girl we met last night, at hospital.”

“Which girl?” Donghae frowned. “We met a lot of girl in hospital last night.”

Kyuhyun sighed seeing Donghae stupidity is over exaggerating. “The girl with twin boys.”

“Ah! That girl we’re talking about?” Kyuhyun nodded when Jessica asked him. “I told you right. She can saw us.”

“Yeah, yeah. Whatever.” Donghae rolled his eyes. This girl is too much.

“You think we should met her?” Kyuhyun raised his eyebrows. Donghae wrinkled his eyes and Jessica widen her eyes.

***

Yoona’s POV

I closed my books. Geez, my head can’t concentrate to the book I learn for the test tomorrow. My mind still thought about that guy in front of my house. I can saw him, but not with Oppa. What’s wrong then? He’s a ghost? No, no, no. It’s impossible. If he a ghost, why he look very casual. Not like the ghost I watched from the film or my friends talked about.

Aish! What happened to me actually? I scratched my hair and moved my chair near the window. To see the cloudy night after the rain stops one hour ago. I don’t know why I’m very curious about that guy? He seemed didn’t felt the rain watered him when he stand in front of my house. I don’t know why.

TOK, TOK, TOK!!! “Noona, the dinner is ready.” I heard JoHyun voice from outside the door and I walked to open the door. He was stand there with Yesung-oppa.

“Shall we have dinner? But I’m still full.” I said to them.

“Hey, Noona. What happened to you now? You always enthusiastic when it comes to food.” Said JoHYun with mocking voice. This boy is really mean. If you’re not my own cousin and I didn’t considered you as my brother, I’m sure I’ll cut your tounge and smashed you, then throw you to the sea. He’s an annoyed kid.

“Come on, Yoong. You have to eat and drink your medicine. You know what will Mom going to do if you’re stubborn.” Said Yesung-oppa and I just pouted. I’m just finished eat all my chips snacks  and two chocolate. “Kajja,” he helped me downstairs with JoHyun hold my other hand.

“Aigoo, should we moved your room in the first floor? You seemed like need help to downstairs.” Said Mom when she saw Yesung-oppa helped me.

“I think so. We’re not always here to help her, right?” said Dad. “JoMin and JoHyun can’t help her anytime.”

Moved room? I think it’s a good idea too. My ears was very trouble with Yesung-oppa who always sang everytime in upper floor. I know if he has a great voice, but when I have an important test tomorrow, he disturb me with his louder voice and the high-beat music.

“It’s a good idea, too.” Mom nodded. “So, from tomorrow. You will sleep on the guest room until your body recovered well.” Said Mom and I just nodded.

~~~~~

(Still Yoona’s POV)

I tidy up my books after Miss Kim lesson ended. Finally, I can finish my test well and I hoped that can have a good mark too. Miss Kim is kinda killer and very cold person. She never smiled even to her lovely students or to the other lecturers.

“Let’s go to cafetaria!” shouted Tiffany-unnie.

“Aigoo, Yesung-oppa should be here at least now. His class was end in five minutes ago.” Yuri-unnie looked at her watch.

“Holla, girls!” Yesung-oppa popped his head from the door and walked toward us.

“Aigoo, Oppa. What take you so long?” Yuri-unnie folded her arms. “Yoona is really need you.”

“I’m sorry. The lecturer need me to help him.” he said and give Yuri-unnie his aegyo. Tiffany-unnie and I laughed seeing his aegyo. Really? He can make the aegyo that can decrease Yuri-unnie’s mad?

Yuri-unnie rolled her eyes and sighed. She then released her hands. “Okay, okay. I’m sorry. I’m just too emotional.” She said and tidy up her books. Yesung-oppa smiled when he know his girlfriend didn’t mad at him anymore. Finally, for three years, his aegyo can make Yuri-unnie lessen her angry.

“Kajja go to cafetaria. I’m very hungry.” Yesung-oppa said and helped me to get up.

“Oppa, I’m fine. I didn’t feel pain anymore.” I said to him after he helped me to get up.

“Hey, don’t ruin the moment. I’m trying to be a good brother here.” He said and I just chuckled seeing his expression.

“Okay, okay. Sorry. But, I’ll be fine with Yuri-unnie and Tiffany-unnie around me. I’ll call you if I’m really need you.” I said and patted his shoulder.

We’re waled to the cafetaria. Yesung-oppa and Yuri-unnie will go on date after this, so I’ll go home with Tiffany-unnie, since Mom still forbidden me to ride bus, like usual, Tiffany-unnie is glad to drive me home.

“Oppa, why you didn’t go?” asked Tiffany-unnie.

“Waeyo?” asked Yesung-oppa with dumb face.

“You said you have a date with Yuri. So you can go now. The class was ended. Don’t worry about Yoong. I’ll drive her home.” she said and I just nodded while munching my hamburger.

Yesung-oppa sighed and rolled his eyes. “Okay, okay. Let’s go, Yul. We’re going on a date.” He said and giggled to Yuri-unnie.

“Kajja, Oppa. They must be envy seeing us,” Yuri-unnie giggled and stuck her tongue to me and Tiffany-unnie.

“Mwo?!” I widen my eyes. How could she say I’m envy? Envy of what? Geez, I can do that if I have a boyfriend too.

“They’re really weird. Weird couple.” Mumbled Tiffany-unnie and her orange juice. “Are you done, Yoong? We can go now. My driver was wait in front of the gate.” Said Tiffany-unnie and I nodded.

We’re walked across the park to the gate. We’re talking many more, about our annoyed and iller lecturer, and also the new fashion trend. Tiffany-unnie is Fashion Queen in our campus, so that’s why other students sometimes copied her style and it always mae Tiffany-unnie get mad and annoyed of them.

I saw a big white Alphard was parked in front of the gate. But I saw another persons who stand right in front of the gate. I frowned. Those persons is very familiar. Where did I met them? We’re walked closer and I can saw their face. Didn’t he the guy I met in hospital, with his girl friend and boy friend last time? But, where’s his boy friend? Seemed like he just with his girl friend.

“Unnie,” I called Tiffany-unnie and she looed fast at me.

“Yes, Yoong?”

“Did you know, who is that boy and girl? Are they our schoolmates?” I asked her and pointed at those persons.

“Huh? Boy and girl?” Tiffany-unnie narrowed her eyes and stuck foward her neck. “There’s no one there except my car.” She said and looking disbelief at me.

“But, Unnie. Can’t you see it? They’re stood right in front of the gate.” I still pointed at them.

“Yoong, are you joking? There’s no one there. Aigoo, maybe the medicine effect mae you in delusion like this. Kajja, we’re have to go home fast.” Tiffany-unnie said and pulled my arm.

I’m still looing at them. They was talked and looking at me. I can assure that, because I’m the one in here. Other students is very busy with their clubs, and at this time, just me and Tiffany-unnie who was in the campus yard.

“Hey, Yoong.” I turned my head fast to Tiffany-unnie.

“Huh?”

“Go inside the car,” she said and pointed at the opened door in front of me. I didn’t realize if we’re arrived at the car.

I hopped inside the car and Tiffany-unnie followed me get in the car. I turned my head behind to see them and they we’re talked and gazed at me. Why they looking at me?

End POV

***

Kyuhyun’s POV

“I’m agreed with Jessica,” Donghae-hyung blurted out his mind and he nodded. Jessica also nodded and looing at me .I think this was the only way to help us. We have to met her, tonight.

“Okay. I’m agree.” I said and Jessica smiling in happily.

“Okay. We’re gathered again at eight in the park near her neighborhood last time.” Jessica said and run away. I’m looking at the clock in this room. It’s five p.m, and three hours again we have to come to the park to do our mission.

“Let’s we go somewhere!!” Donghae-hyung said happily and noticed me to follow him. I sighed and followed him. Since I don’t have anything to do, so I’ll follow him.

“Why we go here?” I asked Donghae-hyung when he asked me to go to amusement park. “Is there any better place? We can’t play all this games.” I said to him.

He just smiling and looing at the roller coaster who slide with full acceleration and the people screamed. “I never go to the amusement park before. Because I was busy with my school, schoolarship, and my part-time work as a doctor. My parent was died when I’m six and I’m lived with my Grandma. Since Grandma was rather sick, I hope I can be a doctor and heal Grandma. That’s my dreams from I’m a kid. So that’s why I’m study hard to get a doctoring schoolarship and finally I did it. i’m really wanted to come here with my family, especially Grandma.”

I just looking at him. He’s so pitiful. I’m looking at the roller coaster and bowed my head. I’m very lucky boy. With a perfect family around me. But, never give me an attention even for a minute. It just my sister who cared a lot about me. Dad is very busy with his company, and Mom also have another business. Noona now was on the Japan, school and wored there. She just go home when christmas come and she just will stay for a week. So that’s why I’m like to not stay at home and stay at the bar with my friends. I’m really thankful still there Noona who cared about me even from a far.

“I think it’s really useless if we’re just stand here.” Said Donghae-hyung and wiped his eyes. I know he was cried. “Let’s go to try the games!” he shouted happily and I just nodded then following him.

I was laughed when I saw his face when we’re riding the roller coaster. We’re sat on the head of the train and Donghae-hyung was shouted crazily. I just laughed at him and still calmed even the train was on full acceleration.

“I’m not going to try it again.” Said Donghae-hyung and he still settle his breath.

“Why? It’s fun, by the way.” I said and giggled seeing his messed face. “We have to try once more.” I said and smirked.

“Mwo?!” he yelled and run away.

“Hey, Hyung! Where you want to go?!” I shouted and chase him. Such a coward boy.

“I’m not going there, I’m not going there!!” shouted Donghae-hyung and he stopped in front of the teddy bears shop.

“YA, HYUNG! How dare you leave me, huh?” I said and snorted.

“I’m not going to ride that thing again if I still can live.” He said.

“Why? It’s fun! We should try it again.”

“Andwae!!!” shouted Donghae-hyung like a girl. Luckily the person in front of me was not Jessica. If she screamed, I can sure that I’ll get deaf because of her voice.

“Okay, okay. Let’s just walked around then.” I said and Donghae-hyung agreed.

I was went here three years ago with Ahra-Noona and five months ago with Victoria-unnie. She’s my friends when I met her on the bar six months ago, and we became a good friends. She might be crying when she heard about my accident.

“Hey,” I looked up and saw Donghae-hyung’s curious face. “Thinking about something?” he asked.

“Seems like that.” I said and shrugged my shoulders.

“Just let it out, Bro. It’s not good if you buried it yourself.” Said Donghae-hyung.

“Nothing, Hyung.” I said and fake smile to him. He then shrugged his shoulder and looking at other direction. We’re decide to go to the park near that girl neighborhood since the time showed six thirty.

~~~

(Still Kyuhyun’s POV)

“Are you sure?” asked Donghae-hyung when we’re stand in front of her house.

“This is the only way.” Said Jessica. “We can’t do nothing without her until our time is end in the world.” She then looking at the window.

“Let’s do this.” I said and sighed.

She was stand behind the window and looking with frowned face toward us. We’re walked in front of her without through the gate and fence. Donghae-hyung still pushing me to talk to her since I’m the one who ever talked with her.

“H-hi,” I waved my hand and she smiled a bit. “C-Can we met outside?” I asked her to the point.

She was frowned. I cursed myself for being straight foward. She maybe think who I am asked her to out? She even didn’t know me. I’m very startled when she opened the window and looking at us. I can see Dongahe-hyung and Jessica gasped seeing her.

“I don’t think I can go out. You maybe can passed the fence. It’s not high enough.” She said. I sighed. Finally, she believe us. But, not all. I’m very lucky she didn’t believe that we’re a bad people.

“Ah, yeah.” I said and climb over the fence. Donghae-hyung still helping Jessica to passed the fence. She was grumbled why that girl should asked them to climb over the fence. If she got fell, she won’t felt anything.

“Didn’t you the guy I met in front of my house when raining last time?” she asked and pointed at me. Our distance just two meters and she still calmed.

“Y-yes.” I said with stammered. I don’t now what should I say now. “My name is Kyuhyun, and this Dongahe-hyung and Jessica.” Donghae-hyung waved his hand to her and Jessica just smiled wider. She seemed like this girl.

“We’re going to talked something with you. That’s why I asked you out.”

“Why didn’t we talked here?” she frowned.

“Listen, this is important matters. You should come with us. We won’t do anything bad to you, believe us.” Said Jessica and Donghae-hyung nodded twice to assure her.

“I don’t know. We didn’t knew before, and you all asked me for out? I even don’t know you all.” She said and scratched her nape.

“Please, go with us?” I keep begged her. I have to get her help, before my time is over. “I begged you, pleeeaseee, come with us?”

She was stared at me. I now it’s too much, but I don’t want to wasted my time in this world. She her lips and saw to us. Donghae-hyung doing his silly aegyo and Jessica clasped her hand in front of her chest and doing an aegyo.

“Okay.” She the said and sighed. Finally, we’re success. “Wait me in the tree there and I’ll go out in ten minutes.” She said and closed the window. The curtain was closed and we’re walked back break through the fence and wait her across her house in front of the big tree.

“Finally, we made it.” mumbled Donghae-hyung and I just shooked my head.

End POV

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry for the long update. i'm very busy with my new school and holiday. hope you like it. thx for subscribe and comment. ^^