CHAPTER 1

LOVE STORIES : "Yoona's Secret and Promise"

Kyuhyun was stand beside the bed in the hospital. He looked at himself who lying on the bed. The support devices was on all of his body. He sighed for the nth time this hours. He then decided to walked out from the room and through the wall.

He then walked out from the hospital and sat on the bench in the hospital park. He messed his hair and looked stressful. He screamed out loud since he’s a spirit and no one wil heard him.

“Hey, hey. Why you screamed like that?!” yelled a boy who sat beside him.

Kyuhyun gasped when he realize that boy who sat beside him can see him. “A-are you a human?” he asked with widen eyes.

“I’m not human, I’m a spirit.”

“MWO?!!!” Kyuhyun widen his eyes and looking intently at Donghae.

“I guess you’re a human spirit too,” said Donghae plainly.

Kyuhyun sighed after Donghae said that. He then nodded and rested his back on the bench’s back.

“Don’t worry, Bro. We have the same fate. By the way, I’m Lee Donghae and I just know your name last night when I intentionally coming to your room.” Donghae patted Kyuhyun’s shoulder, but he can’t touch anything and just through it.

“What do you mean?”

“I have heard about you. You got a huge accident, like me. I’m coma for two days after you come in and  got a big accident.” Said Donghae explain. “Don’t worry, we can be friends.” He said happily. Because of the people who died here, always the old people and he’s just the one the young man.

“Shall we?” asked Kyuhyun dumbfoundedly.

“Come on. What do you want to do after this except waiting the angel agent come to fetch us.”

“How do you know?”

“It’s not the secret anymore. All the human souls know that they just have two hundreds to stay in the world, befor back to the eternal world. For us, who still in the middle of live and death, just the God that can choose what the best for us.”

“What should we do now? I still have 196 days more.”

“Use it for settle all your problem when you’re live.” Said Donghae plainly.

“How?” Kyuhyun frowned.

“I think, it just the human who can see us that can help us.” Donghae said sadly.

A girl with her white tanktop and white hot pants walked and stomping her feet. She holding her doll and her lips puted. She grumbled and didn’t see around her. Beside, no one will heard or looked at her. There’s a girl who passed with her mother and she looked at her. Not looking at her, but her doll.

“How boring here!!” she shouted in desperately.

Donghae turned his head and sighed after he saw a girl walked no far from them. “Here the new soul.” Said Donghae and looking at Jessica, that girl. Kyuhyun just frowned and looking Donghae’s looked direction.

Jessica stopped walked when she realize that there’s two boys who looking at her. She then turned her body to the side and put her hands on her hips. Her face looked angry. “Mwoya?” she asked coldly and she glowering that boys, especially the boy with grey polo shirt and blue denim jeans.

“Nothing, I just felt something bad if you’re around.” Said Donghae.

Kyuhyun turned his head to Donghae, aske dfor explain. Donghae sighed and rolled his eyes. “She’s Jung Jessica, the new comer to this hospital. Like us, she’s still in coma because of accident. I just met her this morning and she’s really an annoyed girl. She always mad because of this place is really boring.”

Kyuhyun the clicking his fingers. He stand up and walked to Jessica. Jessica frowned when a tall boy with black pullover covered by black squared shirt and black denim jeans walked toward her.

“Mwoya?” she asked and glaring at him.

“Ya, Kyuhyun-ah. What are you doing?” asked Donghae and he stand up.

“Hello,” greeted Kyuhyun friendly and showed his smile.

“H-hello,” Jeesica answered a little stuttered. Donghae just frowned from the far.

“I’m Cho Kyuhyun.”

“Jessica Jung,”

“So, I want to asked you to join with us.”

“What??!” Both Donghae and Jessica yelled and widen their eyes.

“Hey, Kyuhyun-ah. Are you crazy? We we should asked her to join with us? She’s just the new comer.” Said Donghae and stand beside Kyuhyun.

“Do you think I wanna join with you? No way,” Jessica said coldly.

“Good then. You realize who you are. Let’s leave her, Kyu. She’s just nothing.” Said Donghae.

“Come on, Donghae-ssi. We can worked together to find that human.” Said Kyuhyun.

Donghae sighed and rolled his eyes. “Okay. But, don’t call me Donghae-ssi. Call me Hyung.”

Kyuhyun smiled and turned his body back to Jessica. “So, wanna join us? We’re going to find a human that can help us to solve our problems when we’re still alive.”

“Solve the problems?” Kyuhyun nodded. Jessica then smiled. “Then, I want to join with you two. I’m really have a lot of problem had to solve.” She said happily.

***

“My assignment is very difficult.” Mumbled Yoona. She looked at the paper in front of her. There’s a lot of book spread in front of her. She lying her head on the table and sighed.

“Hope there’s someone that can helped me with this.” She said.

Yoona fell asleep after she tired grumbled herself. Yesung, his brother is very busy with his activity and glee club. He rarely stayed at home every afternoon until eight p.m.

KRINGGGG!!!!!!!

Yoona startled and wake up. She looked around. She didn’t set her alarm clock in the two p.m. she wonder what was that sound.

KRINGGGGG!!!!!!

Yoona realize that it was their home telephone. She’s very lazy to answered the call. Just let her mother or her twin cousin asnwered the telephone. She stand up and lying again in the bed.

KRINGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!

Yoona still ignoring the telephone rang, and closed her eyes. She started to breath slowly and driving to her dreamland.

KRINGGGGG!!!!!!!!!! KRINGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!

Yoona can’t hold on anymore. She get up and walked out from her room. She downstairs hurriedly. “Mom! JoMin! JoHyun!!” she shouted and looking around.

“Aw!!” she slipped and her body rolled through the stairs. Her head bump into the stairs and the crossbeam of the stairs border three times. Finally her body lying on the floor and she groaned. Her back is really hurt.

“Noona!” shouted a boy who handed a lollipop.

“Mother! Noona was fell from stairs!!” shouted another boy.

Yoona’s mother hurriedly come out from the kitchen after heared JoHyun voice. She still used her apron and rushed approached Yoona. “Yoona, dear. Are you okay?” she asked and helped her daughter to get up. “Slowly, Dear.” She said and Yoona finally can stand up.

“Noona, what happened to you?” asked JoMin.

Yoona’s mother helped Yoona to sit on the couch. She sat there and lying her back on the couch’s back. She still caressed her back.

“Where’s the pain?” asked her mother worriedly. “Is your back pain? Or your head? Anything?”

“I’m okay, Mom. It just, my back is pain.” Yoona said still groaned.

“I’ll take you water, Noona.” Said JoHyun and run to the kitchen. He then hurriedly back with a glass of water and handed it to Yoona.

“Thanks,” she said.

“How could you fell from the stairs?” asked her mother and looking worriedly at her daughter.

“The home telephone rang and there’s no one who answered it. So, I come out and downstairs. But I slipped and fell down. My head bumped into border’s crossbeams three times.”

“Aigoo, is it alright?” Her mother caressed her hair. She afraid if Yoona could get a brain concussion.

“Just a little dizzy, but I’m alright.”

“Shoul we bring Noona to doctor?” asked JoMin and his lollipop.

“I think so. Wait for Dad go home and we’re bring you to the doctor.”

“Mom, I’m fine.” Yoona refused it.

“But, I’m afraid if there’s something bad to you. Just obey us, Yoona. We don’t want bad things happened to you.”

“Okay, okay.” She nodded.

“Noona, let me massage your foot.” JoHyun said and hurriedly find massage oil in the aid box. He then back and sit beside Yoona.

“Alright then, Mom will finish cook the dinner and after dinner, we’re go to the hospital.” Yoona’s mother said and left her daughter.

JoHyun climbed the couch and sit beside Yoona. He still his lollipop. “You make us panic, Noona.” He said. “But, it is true that the telephone rang?”

“YA! You think I’m lied? It’s true. If it’s wrong, why should I sacrificed myself to get hurt and pain like this.” She said.

JoHyun frowned. “Min-ah. Did you heard the telephone rang?” he asked and looking at his brother.

“Huh? I didn’t heard it. I’m playing PSP and you go out to buy lollipop right?”

“But, why the telephone rang? Is Grandma called us?”

JoMin shrugged. “I don’t know. It’s possible because just Grandma who called us using the home telephone.”

“Hey, hey. Don’t fight your arguments here.” Said Yoona. “JoHyun-ah, help JoMin massage my foot, or I won’t buy you ice cream anymore.”

JoHyun pouted. “Okay, okay.”

***

Yoona’s POV

“Walked carefully,” said Mom when we’re arrived at the hospital. She helped walked inside the lobby. My back still hurt and after dinner Mom and Dad, also the twin bring me to the hospital. After Mom went to receptionist, we’re walked to the doctor room. Dad was waited in the parking lot alone, since he’s too afraid with hospital, same as me. But Mom forced me to go to hospital.

“Anneyonghaseyo,” we’re greeted the doctor after we get in.

“Oh, Anneyong. Let’s take a seat.” He said and pointed at the two empty seat in front of his table.

“Are you doctor Jung Yunho?” asked Mom.

“Yes, I am.” He said and smiled. “So, what’s the problem?”

“So, my daughter just fell from the stairs and her head bumped into the border’s crossbeams. I’m afraid if might be something bad happened to her.” Mom explain and I just nodded.

“Okay, then. Let’s we do X-Ray scan.” He said.

We’re walked to the X-Ray scan room and the woman nurse asked me to changed my clothes with a thin clothes. I can felt this room was very cold. After the X-Ray scanner captured my back bone, I can changed with my own clothes. We’re walked back at Doctor Jung’s room after he got the printed out.

He look observed the picture and looked at us. “Your daughter is alright. There’s no broken bone or something bad with her brain. Everything is okay. Maybe she got a miracle from God.” He said and Mom looked surprised, like I am.

“Jeongmalyo?” she asked.

“Yes. There’s nothing wrong with her bone. She just got the bruises in her back and it will disappeared soon.” He explained and pointed at the picture. I wonder, did Mom know what he mean? “So, I will just give th massage oil to cure the swollen area and vitamin to your bone.” He wrote something on the paper and give it to Mom.

“Thank you, Doctor Jung.” We’re bowed and walked ut from the room.

The twin was wait in front of the room and I sat between them.

“How was that?” asked JoMin.

“I’m alright, totally alright.”  I asnwered and lyed my back on the seat’s back.

“Wait here, okay? Mom will take the medicine on the drug store.” Said Mom and she went left us waiting here.

“JoHyun-ah, can you give your candy? Just one?” I looked at JoHyun with begging eyes.

“Mwo? Shirreo. You won’t give me any if you have food.” He lookd at other direction. Aish! This kid! We’re the shikshin, but he’s too stingy over the food.

“Come on JoHyun-ah. Just one? And I’ll bought you more candies?” I give him my egyo. “Please?” I blinked my eyes and clasped my hand together in front of my chest.

“Shirreo,” He shooked his head and I glared at him. It’s useless if I begged at him again. Once he said no, he won’t give anything.

I snorted and folded my arm.  I kept waiting Mom until a noisy voice come from the tip of corridor in front of me. There are two man and a girl walked through the corridor. The girl was debated with the short man and another man who has tall body walked first leaving them. I kept looking at them. Not exactly at them, but that tall guy.

Oh my gosh! He’s so handsome! I even jaw dropped when I saw him. He has black hair and white pale skin. He’s so perfect in my eyes. He walked in front of me and I kept looking at him. He even didn’t looking at me and ignoring his other friends behind him.

They walked passed me and finally his friends turned his head to me. They seemed like whispered each otehr and glanced at me. I startled and turned to other direction. How embarassing!

End POV

***

Kyuhyun’s POV

“Hey, Hyung, Jessica. Why you whispered behind me?” I asked Donghae Hyung and Jessica. Since we’re back from our trip in this hospital, they always fight argument behind me. So I ignored them and walked peacefully. But they suddenly whispered something behind me.

“We’re just curious about the girl there,” Jessica pointed at the only people in this long corridor. There’s a girl and a twin boys. The boy seemed like enjoyed their food, and the girl just scratched her nape and looked at other direction, but still glanced toward us.

“What happened to that girl?” I asked them.

“Don’t asked me. I don’t know. Asked Jessica.” Dongahe-hyung pointed at Jessica. “She’s the one who started this topic about that girl.”

Jessica rolled her eyes. “Don’t you remember what are us?”

“Ah! I know! We’re a soul, right?!” said Donghae-hyung. Jessica glowering at him.

“I got the point,” jessica finally turned her head to me with happy face and Donghae-hyung with ‘what-do-you-mean’ look. “You mean, she can saw us?”

“I think so.”

“But, maybe she didn’t looking at us? There’s a lot of people here.” Said Donghae-hyung. Jessca give him her death glare.

“Hey, Donghae-ah. You really have a good brain? Can’t you look around? In this corridor just there we and that girl also that twin boys.” Jessica pointed one-by-one at us and them.

“Did you mean? We finally found a chance?” asked Donghae-hyung with happy face.

“Seems like that. But I don’t think so. In this world, not just that girl that can saw us.” Said Jessica. Jessica right. Seems like I’m really have a lot of advantage in this group.

I looked at her again. She seemed like didn’t pay attetion of us again. She busied talked with that twin boys. Once she got mad with the boy with black hair and have a lot of food, and she looked very kind with the brunette boy with a book in his hand and a chocolate in his other hand.

She has a boyish voice, but it still sound nice. Her brunette wavy hair was waved perfectly and she pinned up her bangs hair with a brown-pink deer hairpin. Her doe-eyes and pointed nose, also her chubby cheeks very suits her.

“Hey,” Dongahe-hyung startled me. I gulped and looking at him with ‘what-the-hell’ look at him. “She’s beautiful right?” he blinking his eyes to me. I frowned then walked away. What he mean? Who did he mean with ‘she’?

“Let’s we go back to our room. We’re going to trip tomorrow and not going back, okay?” said Dongahe-hyung. He give us his thumb up.

“Whatever you said, Donghae-ah. I’m going back at my room.” Said Jessica and left us.

“I wonder why you should asked him to join with us? She’s a ice princess after all.”

I don’t want heard his complaint so I left him back to my room in this corridor.

End POV

 

 

 

 

sorry for the long update. I'm still busy with my holiday with family. mianhae. hope you like it. thans for comment and subscribe. ^^