Crush

Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

•CRUSH•

That night,Minyoung just walk alone at the street.She is thinking of something.'How can I confess to him?Should I need my friends' help?Yes!Big NO for that!They will not helping me anyway..' Then,she sat on the bench.

"Hmmmm!!" Minyoung sighed.Suddenly,she hear someone sat beside her.The guy is Luhan.Her bestie when the both of them are 15.Minyoung like to being nice to each other and thats why Luhan be her best friend.

"Annyeong Minyoung-shhi!!What are you doing here?Alone?" Luhan asked Minyoung curiously.He just came back from his friend's house,Sehun and saw Minyoung alone.

"Uh-oh!Luhan-ah,what are you doing here?" Minyoung start to panic.

"Ya!Pabo!I asked you first!Why did you asked me back?Aigoo~this girl" Luhan poke Minyoung's head and just chuckled.Minyoung just roll her eyes to Luhan.

"I'm just bored at home.Dayoung is out with Kiyoung oppa,while my parent going on some meeting about their company."Minyoung answered with low voice.

"Then why you didn't call me?Or told your friends to going have fun with you?" Luhan asked again.'Aishh!This boy' Minyoung talked in her mind.

"Oh!I just.....Don't to bothering you guys~" 

"Wae?It's not bothering anyway~You can go with me or your chingus" 

"Aniyo!I just want to be alone now." Minyoung looked down.

"Wae?Something happen to you?Tell me!Hmmmmm!!" Luhan use his 'aegyo' to Minyoung that make her chuckled.

"You shouldn't know~This is my problem." Minyoung don't want to share this secret to Luhan because she know that Luhan will be sad if he know that she is having a crush on Myungsoo.Yeah!Minyoung know that Luhan like herself.

"Waeee~~Let's exchange secret then!We always do this right?Ahhhh~Ppalli!Tell me!" Luhan still using his aegyo to attract Minyoung's attention.

"Ani!!I'm not going to tell you!" Minyoung answered without looking at him and pouting.

"Araso then!I will not going to tell you my secret ANYMORE!" Luhan just immating what Minyoung just do.

"Who care?I don't even care!" Minyoung continue with her 'mehrong' to Luhan.Luhan immating what Minyoung do.They're sulking for a few minutes before Luhan told to leave.

"I'm leave!You're doing this to me!I'm not going to friend with you for a day!" Luhan doing 'mehrong' to Minyoung.

"HAHAHA!!Just for a day?Araso!!I'm also agree with it!huh!" Minyoung told and then just leave Luhan.

"Yaa!!Don't go!Wait for me! I want to go home with you~" Luhan running after Minyoung.

"You said that you're going not to be friend with me?" Minyoung said and stopped.

"What!?I'm just kidding!tchh!This girl~Kaja!It's night already.Let's go home" Luhan then hold Minyoung's hand that make her rolled her eyes without any reason.

"Araso!But please don't hold my hand!Or I'll wushu you!"Minyong said to Luhan with a 'death glare'.Luhan just let go of her hand and pouting while Minyoung trying to punch Luhan slowly and still laughing at sulking Luhan.They are just going home together at the night.Luhan is Minyoung's neighbour so they always walk together.

**********

--8:00 am., At Woollim Highschool--

The next day,Minyoung going to school with her oppa,Kiyoung.Kiyoung always drive Minyoung and Dayoung to school everyday.They don't want to burden the driver though.As Minyoung arrived to school,her friends,Ara and Seulki were waiting for her.

"Annyeong~~Minyoung-sshii!!Yah!Why don't you go shopping with us yesterday?!It's boring without you~" Seulki asked Minyoung.Actually Minyoung lie to Luhan yesterday.She just want to be alone.That night.

"Ahhh!~I just felt not healthy yesterday.I'm just...uhmmm..Tired!" Minyoung answered.

"Arasso~Oh!How about Myungsoo?Did you plan to confess yet?" Suddenly Seulki asked this question.

"Not yet..I just scared to confess with that cold guy!I scared if he rejected me!You know what?It's embarrassing!" Minyoung said in low voice.

"Aigoo~This girl!Just said, "Kim Myungsoo,I want to say something..I love you" Nahh!!That's easy!" Ara said with her own 'style'.They walk together to class.

"Yah!Did you think that easy?What if he rejected?What if I'm too nervous and I just said it wrongly?Think of it!Thats what  scared actually.The both of them quite.

"Ahh!!You are beautiful!How could that guy reject you?That mean he is pabo!PABO" Ara sudddenly said with half-loud voice.

"Tch!Don't be silly!I don't even know his feeling!"Minyoung said.

"Whatever~I don't care because I have got a boyfriend." Ara 'mehrong' to Minyoung and just laughing with Seulki.Minyoung stopped.Then,Seulki and Ara ran fastly to their class.'Wait boyfriend?When did she have a boyfriend?I though she just like my oppa?'

"Yaaaahhh!!Wanna die?Park Seulki!Wait for my revenge!Yoon Ara!You too!!This kiddo!!" Minyoung scream while running to get them.Suddenly Minyoung hit someone.'Omo!I'm so dead!Who is this guy?'

"Yahhh!!How dare you?!"Minyoung still on the floor.'Omo!The voice?Myungsoo??'

"Mi-mianhae!!I'm wrong!I just ran at this sideway! Mianhae!Jeongmal mianhae." Minyoung continuing bowing at that guy!suddenly,Minyoung's eyes widen open.'M-Myungsoo?' 

That guy just leave without any word.Myungsoo just leave Minyoung like that without saying anything!Minyoung felt that all of this is her fault.Myungsoo mad at her because of her fault! 'Ottokhae?He must be very mad!Ahhh!!This Ara and Seulki!Always make me mad!Aigoo' Without any further,Minyoung walk fastly to the class.When she get in the class,she saw both of her bestfriends are laughing.

"Jung Minyoung!Why are you late?" Mrs.Lee asking.

"Mi-mianhae!I will not doing that anymore..."Minyoung bowing to her teacher.

"Arasso!Get your sit now!"

She continue walk to her sit,looking at her bestfriends with 'death glare'.The both of her friend stop laughing and being poker face.Minyoung chuckled at their expression.Then,Mrs.Lee come get into their class.The class started with bored History subject.

--Myungsoo's POV--

I just walked to field for a football practice.Suddenly,someone hit me.

"Yahhh!!How dare you?!"Minyoung still on the floor.

"Mi-mianhae!!I'm wrong!I just ran at this sideway! Mianhae!Jeongmal mianhae.Minyoung continuing bowing at that me!suddenly,her eyes widen open.

'Minyoung?'  I don't know what to say.I feel awkward when she do that.Then,I just leave her.'She's so cute with that face!' Myungsoo talked in his mind.Without any reason,he smile like an idiot without anyone saw it.Then,he continued walking to field.

--End of Myungsoo's POV--

"Hey!Myungsoo!How are you?Long time no see!" Luhan poke Myungsoo's arm.They're friend in the football club.Luhan is very nice to each other,that's why he got many friends.

"Oh,I'm just okay.." Myungsoo answered shortly.Luhan just smile while Myungsoo still with his poker face.They start the practice.Eventhough it just a practice,many of their fans come to the field to see their 'bias'.Well,the club is the member of Infinite and Exo,the famous guys in Woollim High.

After the practice,They packed ther things and went to the canteen as it is recess time.Luhan asked Myungsoo if he want to going recess with him or not,but Myungsoo rejected.

Unexpectly,Luhan saw Myungsoo's diary on the bench that he put his bag.Myungsoo just leave the place after he rejected Luhan's offer.At the first,he want to returned it back but,he felt that he want to read all the writen in the diary.He want to know all the secret of Myungsoo.If can,he also want to share them with Minyoung.actually he don't know that Minyoung like Myungsoo.

"Diary?Sound intersting!" Luhan start to opened it but suddenly Myungsoo came back to the place that he missing his diary.He put the book fastly in his bag.'Fuhhhh!!Good thing he didn't see this book!'

"Yes?What did you want,Myungsoo?" Luhan asked.

"Did you see a book with black cover?And writen 'Diary' on it?" Myungsoo asked back.

"Ani!I didn't see it!" Luhan answered.He looked panic.

"Uhmm..Arasso then.Gomawo"  Myungsoo leave the place with 'worried' writen all over of his face.Then,Luhan going recess with his EXO member.

 

--9.00 p.m. At Luhan's house--

"I'm going to read first,and told Minyoung about this! I really want to know that 'mysterious' guy,name Kim Myungsoo!tsk,he looked very arrogant and cold guy~How can girl like that such person?Aigoo~" Luhan monolong by himself.

Luhan started to open the book.Something that make Luhan's eyes rolled like D.O's eyes."W-what is this? Did he....Like Minyoung?!This is nonsense!!I can't told Minyoung about this!Aishh!Did I need to fight over him to get Minyoung now?!I love Minyoung first!" Luhan continue to read,the sentence that make his mouth became 'O' shape.

Me,Kim Myungsoo will love Jung Minyoung forever since I'm 9 years old! *Remember that!*

Luhan start to feel jealous.Jeolusy is take control over his feeling.'Tsk!!This guy is really!Ahhh!What is this?' Luhan start to frustrated about this.He scared if,Myungsoo confess to Minyoung and Minyoung wouln't be his girlfriend.'I need to be fast!Early bird catch the worm'! Luhan smirked *A/N:I don't know if the 'Early bird catch the worm' suit this sentece xD mianhae~*bows**

 

--9.00 p.m. At Ara's house--

Minyoung going to Ara's house because wanting to copy some notes.At Ara's room,Minyoung is still quiet.She still think about Myungsoo.Yeah,that guy!She really want to confess but not confident with herself.While the two of the girls is playing with PS3.That such boy's game is their taste?Think Minyoung.

"Yah!Minyoung,don't want to try?This is very interesting!" Seulki asked Minyoung to play the game.

"Ani..I'm not in mood now!..you guys are just like a boy playing this such thing.tsk~Better I play guiter now!Than wasting my time with that thingy!" Minyoung still with her 'poker face'.Then,she play a song while playing guitar.

"Arasso then!Do your own thing-ing!"

"emmmm.."Minyoung still playing her guitar.

"Why with the song?My Heart Is Beating Fast?Did you meet Myungsoo?Keke~"

"Nothing.I just like this song.Don't think that way or I'll kill you!"

"Did you still thinking of Myungsoo?That guy that you having crush on?I told you to confess but you don't,so I just don't know how to help you!"

"Yeah,don't help me at all!" Minyoung rolled her eyes to Ara.

"Tsk~Still sulking?"

"Yeahh!!You make me embrassed you now?" Ara not answering and continue with her game with Seulki.'This kiddo!'

"I'm going home!" Minyoung 'faking mad' at her friends.She throw pillow to Ara.

"That girl~Still sulking?Yahh!!MIANHAEYO!" Ara scream to Minyoung while chuckled a little.

 

Minyoung  leave the house and going to her house.'Still 9.20 p.m.?I'm not going home first~' Minyoung say in her mind.She went to Han River.Wanting to release her tension.While walking there,she felt someone was behind her.'Who's that?' She started to felt uncomfortable when the guy is near to her.She closed her eyes and wanting to hit the person with her bag.She turned around and hit the person with her bag but,unfortunately she suddenly slipped and wanting to fall down.But,she felt that someone's hand is around her waist.She slowly opened her eyes and looking toward the guy.'M-Myungsoo?' Minyoung rolled her eyes because too shocked.Then Myungsoo let go of her waist.

"Yah!Watch your movement!You wanting to hurt my handsome face with your bag!Huh!!"Myungsoo shouted to Minyoung.He gives a glare to Minyoung and leave.

"MIANHAE!!JEONGMAL MIANHAE MYUNGSOO-AH!!" Minyoung shouted.Myungsoo don't mind any of her word and just leave.AGAIN.Deep in Minyoung's heart,she do very mad of herself.Doing that stupid thing~

Minyoung continue her walk.She spend her time that night alone at the park that she usually go.She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter