Take My Hand

Confessions of A Broken Heart (hiatus)

Listen while you read

 


images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0YvAcxh17KkAylLjaeRztumblr_lzs7zi0eLl1qlct3jo1_500.gifimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTo3a4qe4VVIiLNHm4pAfs

black-divider-no-background-hi.pngblack-divider-no-background-hi.png

Take My Hand

"What?! What do you mean I can't leave yet!" Myungsoo exclaimed as he stood up from his desk.

"Sorry Myungsoo. You know that I care about you, but I really need you to finish that song. We're on a deadline here. You don't need to be constantly going to that cafe for lunch. We have a perfectly good cafeteria here." Sunggyu said as he leaned against the doorway to Myungsoo's office.

"But hyung, I promised Suzy-"

"Tell her you had to cancel because of me." Sunggyu interrupted.

"But hyung, you're my best-"

"The best friend card isn't going to work this time." Sunggyu said, cutting Myungsoo off. "Just.. One verse. Write one verse and I'll let you off."

With that being said, Sunggyu left Myungsoo's office.

"Stupid hamster... How easy does he think writing a song is... Probably too hard for him to see the page with his squinty eyes...." Myungsoo grumbled as he tapped his pencil against the page of his song book.

"I heard that!"

At the cafe, Suzy tapped her fingers against the counter top impatiently.

She looked at the clock. And to the door. And back to the clock. And to the door again. 

Where was Myungsoo? It was already lunch time.

Suzy sighed as she rested her head on the counter's surface.

"Something wrong Suzy?" Min asked as she poked Suzy continuously.

"Nothing..."

"Awww, you're depressed because your boyfriend is late aren't you." Jia cooed teasingly.

"Unnie, he's not my boyfriend! He's just a friend." Suzy huffed.

"Well, he should be. He's a lot better than the things I've heard about Jason." Jia said as she tapped Suzy on the head with a pen. "Honestly, when in the world are you going to leave that jerk." she scolded.

"I can't just leave him.... He needs me...." Suzy mumbled.

"Sweetie, he goes out and gets drunk every night and leaves right when he wakes up. How can he need you if he's never around you?"

Suzy pushed herself off of the counter top and went into the employee's only room.

"Min, you shouldn't have said that... You know that that was a sensitive topic...." Fei said as she placed a hand on Jia's shoulder.

"I know.... But no one should have to go through what she's going through.... And she needs to realize that there are plenty of other guys out there that are willing to treat her right." Min said as she went into the kitchen.

Fei sighed as she started to clean up the tables.

_______________________________

"Finally finished!!!!" Myungsoo exclaimed happily as he waved his papers in the air.

"Took you long enough..." Sunggyu mumbled as he grabbed the papers from Myungsoo's hand. "You're free to leave." And with that, Sunggyu stalked off to his office.

"What time is it..." Myungsoo thought with a yawn. His eyes widened as he saw the time. "11:00!!! Are you kidding me?!"

Myungsoo quickly packed up his things and rushed out of the building.

"Stupid hamster.... Still need to buy groceries.... Haven't eaten dinner yet...." Myungsoo grumbled as he got in his car and drove to the nearest grocery store.

As soon as he got into the store, he immediately stuffed his cart with instant ramen, green tea, ice cream, and some fruits here and there. Let's just say that Myungsoo isn't the best cook in the world...

Myungsoo continued to search up and down the isles for any type of food he could make just by adding hot water when he spotted a familiar face. He smirked as he went up to the employee stocking the shelves full of sweets and tapped her on the shoulder.

"Is there something I can help you wi- Myungsoo?" Suzy asked, surprised.

"Fancy seeing you here, Suzy. So you work here too?" Myungsoo asked as he helped Suzy stack the higher shelves.

"Yeah, I was just about to leave though. You don't need to help me." Suzy said as she reached on her tip toes to stack the shelves.

Myungsoo chuckled. "I believe I do, shorty."

"Hey I'm not short!" Suzy said with a frown. "If you must know, I'm taller than my unnies!"

"Yeah, mhm, sure." Myungsoo chuckled as he continued to stack the shelves. "And done. I'll just pay for my things and I'll wait for you outside the store."

Suzy blinked in confusion. "Why do I have to meet you outside?"

"Because I'm taking you home of course." Myungsoo said with a smile.

"H-Huh? Ani, it's ok. I can walk. My apartment isn't far from here."

"Suzy, I don't know if you've realized, but it's almost midnight and you're a girl. I'm taking you home." With that, Myungsoo proceeded to the check out counter.

Suzy laughed softly at Myungsoo's childish antics and went to grab her things. When she left the store, she found Myungsoo sitting in the driver's seat of his sleek black car, parked right in front of the store.

"You do realize that the sign says you can't park in front of the store right?" Suzy asked as she slid into the seat next to Myungsoo's.

"Not if I'm in nuetral!" Myungsoo said with a dorky grin.

Suzy giggled as Myungsoo started to drive.

"So where were you at lunch? I was waiting for you." Suzy said.

Myungsoo groaned. "Ah, miahne! It's all that stupid hamster's fault!"

Suzy blinked in confusion. "You have a hamster?"

"Oh, no, I meant my boss. Sunggyu hyung. But we call him a hamster because of his small eyes." Myungsoo chuckled. "I'll let you meet him one of these days."

"You called him hyung.. Does that mean you two are close?"

"Yeah, we've known each other since we were little kids."

During the ride back to Suzy's apartment, Myungsoo went on and on about the memories he and Sunggyu shared as kids. Even how he would end up protecting his hyung when everyone made fun of his eyes.

"Is this your apartment?" Myungsoo asked as he pointed to the apartment complex.

"Yeah, that's my stop. That you for driving me home." Suzy said with a bright smile.

"No problem. Hey, if you want, I'll take you home from work from now on." Myungsoo said cheerfully.

"You don't have-"

"No no no, I insist."

"But really I can wal-"

"No no, don't try to change my mind."

"Myungsoo I-"

"There's no need to thank me."

Suzy sighed, knowing that she couldn't win against him. "Fine fine. Do whatever you want."

Myungsoo chuckled as he held Suzy's hand and helped her out of the car. Suzy grabbed her bags and the two entered the apartment building together with their hands still connected.

But the two didn't see the pair of eyes watching them.

"Suzy?" Jason thought as he watched the two enter the apartment complex.

 


Sorry it took so long >.<

Song - My Reason by Kevin Woo