Not A Care In The World

Confessions of A Broken Heart (hiatus)

Listen while you read

 


images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0YvAcxh17KkAylLjaeRztumblr_lzs7zi0eLl1qlct3jo1_500.gifimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTo3a4qe4VVIiLNHm4pAfs

black-divider-no-background-hi.pngblack-divider-no-background-hi.png

Not A Care In The World

Myungsoo bit the end of his pen and spun around in his chair. He sighed as he put down his song book and tilted his chair back.

"What are you doing?"

Myungsoo jolted as he quickly grabbed the edge of his desk to keep himself from falling. "Sungjong! Don't do that!"

"Do what?" Sungjong asked innocently, a cute smile spread across his face.

Myungsoo shook his head and sighed.

"So how's the song coming along?" Sungjong asked.

"Not good.... I don't know what to write about!" Myungsoo bashed his head on his desk in frustration. "Nothing's coming to me!"

"It'll be okay hyung. All you need is some inspiration. Like a muse or something." Sungjong patted Myungsoo on the back.

Myungsoo groaned as he rested his head in his hands. "A muse... Where in the world am I supposed to find a muse.... What the heck is a muse anyway......"

"I dunno." Sungjong shrugged. "A muse can be a lot of things. A feeling, or a memory, or most commonly, a person."

Myungsoo looked up from his hands and his eyes drifted towards Suzy's cute little bunny clip. A smile spread across his face.

"Hyung, where are you going?!" Sungjong exclaimed as he watched Myungsoo run down the hallway.

"I'll be back later!!" Myungsoo called as he ran out of the building's entrance.

"Aish.... Just like him.... Leaving me to do all of his work.... That's okay.... I'm a strong Sungjong...." Sungjong mumbled to himself as he spun around in Myungsoo's chair. 

At the cafe, Suzy rushed, trying to keep up with the customers during the lunch rush. She went back and forth between table, constantly being called on.

"Where is Jia unnie.... I need to leave soon or I might get fired from my other job...." She thought as she quickly grabbed the dirty dishes from the tables and put them in the grey bin that she was holding. She spun around quickly when she felt someone tap her shoulder.

"Jia unnie! Where have you been?! It's the lunch rush!" Suzy exclaimed.

"I'll tell you later. Here, let me help you with that." Jia smiled softly as she grabbed the bin from Suzy's arms. Suzy thanked her quickly and ran towards the back room to change.

Suzy quickly slipped off her apron and fixed her hair. She gave a frustrated sigh when her bangs wouldn't stay in place. 

"Omo, where in the world did I put my clip..." She thought as she grabbed her bag and rushed to the cafe's entrance only to run into someone.

"Hey, slow down." Myungsoo chuckled as grabbed Suzy's shoulders to keep her steady.

"It's you.." Suzy whispered as she looked up into his eyes.

"Do you think you can spare me a few minutes?" Myungsoo asked with a small smile.

Suzy nodded. A few minutes couldn't hurt right?

Myungsoo led Suzy to an open booth and sat down across from her. "You forgot this yesterday." he said as he handed Suzy her clip.

"Thanks, I've been looking for it everywhere." Suzy said happily as she clipped her bangs back. "Did you enjoy the kimchi ramyun?"

"Yes, it was delicious. Thanks for suggesting it." Myungsoo smiled.

Suzy smiled back and glanced at the clock. She bit her lip as she saw what time it was.

"Is something wrong? Do you need to be somewhere?" Myungsoo asked worriedly.

Suzy nodded. "I have another job. It's not far from here."

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have kept you here then." Myungsoo said as he stood up from the booth. 

"No, no, it's fine." Suzy said as she pulled him back down. "I like talking to you. Was there something you needed?"

"Huh? Oh yeah, I found this at a store and I thought of you." Myungsoo held up a cute bunny plushie in the form of an onigiri

"Wow! That's so cute! But you didn't have to get it for me." Suzy said shyly as she took the bunny into her arms.

"It's a thank you for yesterday. Plus, you seem to have a love for bunnies... and food." Myungsoo added with a chuckle.

"Well either way, thank you. I really do love it. I have to go now." Suzy bowed and left Myungsoo alone at his booth.

The day went by swiftly for Suzy and she couldn't stop smiling. The second she got home, all she did was cuddle with her cute little bunny. 

And for a moment, she really didn't care where Jason was.


Sorry if it's a bit short XD

How do you guys like the story so far?

Song - Kiss Me by G.Na