Karaoke Mess

Past Is Past

"What the hell is happening here?" Changsub shouted out to Hyunsik who was right beside him. " I've no idea but i love it" Hyunsik shouted back and jumped up to join the fun. The small kareoke room was full of people. 13 people singing and singing along to bar bar bar by Crayon Pop. Changsub just side eyeing everyone and wondering how it came to this mess.

6 hour earlier

" Hey you can call some of friends to join as well if you want. The more the merrier I guess" Eunji suggested. " You sure?" Chorong a little surprise but quickly called up a friend. " I'm gonna call Namjoo and tell her to bring Sungjae and Peniel with here." Eunji started dailing the number. "I wish you didn't say Sungjae, His favorite thing is to irritate me." Changsub whined but eunji was already busy on the phone and Hyunsik just gave his famous eye smile. 

" She is the only one I know here" Chorong said. The 3 of them have been waiting for Chorong's friend for over an hour. " Oh she is here" Chorong waved for her. She came running toward them. The girl was almost the same height as chorong with long hair and bright smile. " I am so sorry I'm late" she bowed. " No worries Bomi-sshi Chorong told us so many things about you that it feels like we have know you forever" Eunji chimed in. " Oh you aleardy know my name as well" Bomi looks a lillte shocked then realizes that chorong must have obivously said her name as well. After all the formal introduction were done the 4 head toward the karaoke where they are supposeto meet the others.

" Hyungggggggg" as soon as they arrive Sungjae launches himself to Changsub hugging him in a irritating way. " Seriously man, calm down. I know you want me but chill" Changsub trying to be funny. " This Hyung " Sungjae rolled his eye and shifted his focus to Chorong and bomi. " Oh this is chorong and bomi. Chorong is my new housemate. And this is sungjae" Eunji introduces them.

" Hello wahhh it is nice to have such pretty ladies around" 

"Yah Sungjae does that mean we are pretty " a girl with questioning expression locks her hand with Eunji. 

" Namjoo, you know you guys are not" Namjoo launches herself to beat him but sungjae to fast and hid behind Changsub."Lets go inside " Sungjae says to save himself. 

A guy is already immersed singing in the Karaoke room. He is wearing a cap , he is singling a korean song and is pronouncation are a lillte awkward.Changsub and Hyunsik put their arm around him and they sing along. After the song is finished he is introduced as peniel to Chorong and Bomi.

" Dude I need to go to the loo" Changsub quickly runs to empty his bladder.He has been holding it too long cause he didn't want to miss seeing Chorong singing. He found her voice really charming. He was thinking of become a official fanclub member and laughung at himself for thinking so. Actually all the girls were good especially Eunji and her little disciple Hayoung who joined them as well.Hayoung was a junior which eunji was really fond of. Hayoung equally like Eunji too.

When Changsub returned from the toilet the gang has increased in numbers. IIhoon , Minhyuk and Eunkwang has joined them even Naeun. It was ok as long as they were in a big group it wasn't extremely awkward. it would be a same if one of them had to stay awayfron the group i mean it won't be fair. IIhoon was passing around drinks to everyone. Changsub went to minhyuk and Eunkwang and said his hi. IIhoon came to them and passed a drink to minhyuk and Eunkwang when Changsub trun came they ran out of drink. If Changsub didn't knew any better he wouldhave said IIhoon purposely did that cause they like to mess with him. 

Everyone was getting along great with each other. Chorong and Bomi fitted right into the squad. Sungjae seemed to be hanging around choronga little too much but that's just Changsub. Until Namjoo sat beside changsub and asked " Is it just me or Sungjae trying too hard to impress Chorong?" Changsub resisted the urge to enthusiasticly agree with her as Sungjae was sinig his way too emotional ballad which he thinks is the highlight of these karaoke session " I think it just cause he is not giving you his full attention" Changsub joked. Namjoo joking made a offended face " me? noooooooo who needs his attention?" she points at sungjae and claps as the ballad comes to an end. "You guys are practically attached to the hip" Changsub gets a hand near his face as Namjoo sasily exits and takes the stage. 

The beyonce number by namjoo gets everyone hyped up specially the girls. Chorong and bomi seemed to not be so shy as they singing and do body gag especially bomi gorilla walk which eunkwang quickly picked up.the guys had never been this energtic changsub noticed as they keep jumping and singing along even Peniel was following along all of the foolish stuff the guys were doing. Changsub seemed to be the only one who was drained. With each passing song the ablity of people to sit down disappears until in the end only changsub remains in the sofa. Everyone else is crazly singing and dancing. They keep ordering food and eat it while dancing. You can't see the table it's just plates. Then it hits Changsub. He grabs the empty bottle of the drink IIhoon waspassing around and gives it as sniff. "noooooooo how am I going to keep all these people out of trouble now" He wondered as he watched all his drunk friends having a time of their life and him being left and the only one who will be able to clean up after them.