The ballet of tension

Waltzing with you [On hiatus orz]

Cheolyong had to be admitted to the hospital as soon as he arrived at the door. It was of course not a good news, not to Cheolyong himself who had a severe heartbreak and now have to be admitted to the horrid place, not to Byunghee who had the tendencies of getting over-worried over the magnae, not to Sanghyun who apparent was and still is the kid’s bestfriend, not to Seungho who had been fussing over the where about of the boy, and especially not to Jihoon who had just came home from his military service and missed the certain magnae so much. The manager, who had found the unconscious body of the magnae laid in front of the door to his own room had panicked a little and ringed up Changsun only to be connected to the mailbox operator, without much thinking, their manager had taken Cheolyong to the nearest hospital, leaving the other members without news.

Seungho was the first one to realize upon both of the manager and the magnae’s absence had ringed up the other member, asking if any of them following them to their schedule, the answer was zero. The leader who was supposed to have schedule with the magnae had even rushed back to their dorm only to find out that it was as empty as how he had left it before. Being more worried than he already was, he ringed up Jihoon to see if he had kidnapped the magnae elsewhere just to get another zero as an answer.

Byunghee had gone home as soon as he got the call from Seungho, he even cancelled his meeting with Taecyon and Kwanghee in his panic and worries. The ‘umma’ of the group went home to a ringing phone and answered it without any second thought just to find out that the manager called from the hospital, informing him that his beloved baby was in a critical condition.

Sanghyun had just got home from his schedule which was absolutely tiring and had thrown himself onto the couch of his and his noona’s flat, as it was the nearest place to come home to. He fiddled with his phone only to find that it has 194 miscalls and bunches of text. He almost panicked, never in his life had he ever got so many miscalls and texted before, but the most shocking thing, and probably his heart-stopping moment was when he finally open one of the so many text. Cheolyong was in the hospital.

 

“Manager hyung!” Seungho exclaimed as soon as he reached to the older guy’s sight level. He had called Byunghee earlier when he was riding on a cab, obviously too distressed to actually drove his own car at the moment, informing his bestfriend about their magnae condition and he had tried to reach Sanghyun but it seems that his effort was useless. He had been worrying his lower lip and asking himself if he should call up Cheolyong’s family or maybe his sisters but had decided to go against it, Cheolyong might scolded him for telling his family about something so… worrying. The blonde sighed in relieve when the manager informed him that his precious little brother was fine, only over tired and caught in an almost dangerously high fever from his journey in the rain before. He slumped against the waiting chair near the youngest’s room and sighed, eyes flickering up toward the door as he complementing whether if he should get in and visit the younger or wait until the doctor informed that Cheolyong was awake.

He shook his blonde head and scrubbed at his tired face, a small nod was his only gesture when the manager told him that he had to do some important administrating stuff or something that he hadn’t quite caught. With a on his surprisingly dry lips, the leader dialed the number of the person that should be responsible for all the mess that had stumbled upon their heavenly dragon. An exasperated sigh escaped his lips upon hearing the operator’s voice once again. Changsun was a fool, he thought to himself as he leaned on the chair, eyes looking at the far point of the corridor, kinda expecting that the pabo muscle might have heard the news and ran there, being panic and all of that.

Byunghee rushed into Seungho’s side as soon as he caught the familiar blonde head as soon as he stepped out of the elevator. “S-Seungho…” he panted, hands reaching out to take support from the slightly older’s offered hands and sweats were dripping off his chin. He hadn’t changed into some causal clothes and he regretted to not ask the stylist girl to clean his face before going home before. He took a shaky breath and settled down beside his friend’s body, head resting on the board shoulder instantly. “Where is he?” he asked in hushed voice as he tried to regain his breath. “Is he fine? Okay? Who’s in it? Who’s watching after him? Why aren’t you in?” he turned his head to face Seungho’s tired face, each words got higher and higher in volume and panic along with worry laced and wrapped around them tightly. “Oh MY GOD WHERE IS LEE JOON?!”

Seungho was just about to answer one and each question of the other’s including of Joon’s where about when Jihoon walked out of the room, face somehow looked tired and exhausted and eyes b in tears. All three of them kept the silent between them, Seungho fuming at Changsun for making such a mess in this kind of tight and busy schedule, Byunghee biting his lower lip hard to stop himself from babbling all his worries and Jihoon had his head hung low, trying to contain his rather shattering heart at that moment.

In short, none of them looked any pleased or relaxed at all.

  

Changsun, being the oh-so-responsible boyfriend he was, busied himself with another girl, Hyomin, that girl from T-Ara that he had been flirting nonstop ever since their little fake date in Army Idol. He had ran away from the dorm, and effectively from his schedule and hyungs too after his own outburst, resulting him being in a hotel room, not far from Seoul with this peculiar girl beside him. Earlier, right after his fight with his boyfriend, Changsun had practically ripped out his number card from his phone and threw the damned thing away as far as he could. A small scoff escaped his dry lips and a nasty smirk twisted it way on his rather tired face. His chest was heavy, his heart was throbbing and his eyes were b in tears. He hadn’t enjoyed this , he had never enjoyed any of it, but he was tired, he was tired of all Cheolyong’s sweetness, his smile, his sincerity, his beauty. He was so tired and all he could do was to cheat.

 

a/n

 

OH MY GOD YES I FINALLY UPDATED \O/

i know i'm not an expert in making long chapter but i'm trying,. okay?

it had been sooo sooooooooo sooooooo hatd for me to dig out my muse back after about one or two years without writing at all (busy with school, rp and other shenanigans)

but finally orz

 

i'm wondering if i should end this with Joomi or Seungmir or probably G.OMir or RainMir

any vote welcome but im too lazy to make that poll thingy so just comment >:3