Tango with my heart

Waltzing with you [On hiatus orz]

“Cheater!”  Screamed Cheolyong at the top of his already sore lungs. “YOU CHEATER!” the black haired boy screamed again, throwing one of his most precious manga to his lover, not caring if one of his most precious possession got rippled or even ripped on the process. The boy’s whole body was shaking wildly from anger and tears that he barely hold back, there was a cut on his lower lip a result from his vicious lip-nibbling, his usually bright chocolate eyes were dangerously shiny with tears building up at the egde of the usually-smiling eyes. To say that he was upset would be an underestimation, he was beyond angry, beyond upset, beyond disappointed, his heart not only had broken, it had also crushed to little dust, his pride is torn and his trust is gone, he was broken.

His lover, Changsun, tried to dodge the heavy and thick manga but failed, ending up with it scratching his left temple. Glaring, the older and bigger male approached Cheolyong, shaking his shoulder non-too-gently. “WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING?!” he shouted which make the smaller male cringed. “You make me bleed!”

Cheolyong glared at the older male, his usually warm chocolate eyes that always looking at Changsun with love and adoration become bright and a little red, wide with hatred, it almost scares Changsun who was trying to keep his calm façade. Taking his phone out from his jeans pocket, Cheolyong sighed and showed the other a picture of Changsun and a girl on a bed in a familiar place which happen to be Changsun’s room, gloriously . “Explain this to me, Joon.”

Changsun wiped away some blood that was dripping from the scratch from his temple before looking into the phone’s screen. He gulped a little, not only Cheolyong had called him by Joon, he doesn’t even call him hyung which obviously showing his already obvious anger to the older. Changsun took a shaky breath before daring himself to look into Cheolyong’s eyes. “Mireu I-“

“Hyuna sent me this e-mail…” Cheolyong cut the older word firmly; he sighed and put his phone away. “I know our relationship is not well-known and I know you probably regretted dating me but we are still dating, can’t you-“

“Shuttup!” Changsun cut the boy’s ramble a little too harshly. He could see the tears that start to rolls off his younger lover’s eyes but he ignored it. “Sometimes I prefer women than men . As a man, you should understand that to.” He said coldly before turning on his back, leaving Cheolyong alone in his dorm-room.

Cheolyong could only gape as Changsun left him, falling on his knees; he sobbed painfully all to himself. He knew that one day this would happen; he knew that his beloved Joonie hyuggie just dated him because he pitied him, he knows it all, yet he doesn’t care, he loved the man and he hoped that one day Joon would see that he was worth it and loved him too. He turns out to be just a fool who believed on Changsun’s whispered sweet nothings, he was just a puppy who expected too much from his master’s promises, he was only a wingless bird that believed he would be able to fly one day, he was just another ugly duckling that believed he’d be a worthy beautiful swan. He knew he was not a good lover, he knew that no matter how hard he tried he would never be the gorgeous lover, he knew that he was not calm enough, not lovely enough, not cute enough, or even manly enough for Lee ‘Joon’ Changsun. But all his feelings were sincere, all his love for the older male was sincere, they were the purest kind of feeling that Cheolyong himself ever experienced, but sadly he knew that one day Joon would end it. “But not like this…” he whispered brokenly all to himself. “Not like this…”

Scrambling up from his vulnerable position, Cheolyong made his way to the nearest temple that he knew. Not caring that the rain was pouring wildly and people looked at him weird as he walked through the rain with no umbrella or raincoat. His thin white t-shirt was now clinging onto his small form, his jeans were heavy from rain and he could feel that his underwear was getting wet too but he didn’t care.

Sobbing his heart out, Cheolyong slumped at the nearest shelter which happens to be a large old tree that looked so warm yet enigmatic. “I really like him,” he sobbed to no one, “And I always be completely faithful… even completely trusting him. But,” he hiccupped, “but… Changsun,” he bawled, “he’s so perfect, he can’t stop himself from cheating on me,” he takes a long shaky breath; “he cheats with one girl after another, one bloke after another too! It’s not an excuse anymore,” he scoffed at himself, “you’re so stupid Cheolyong… you’re not Mblaq’s amazing rapper and adorable magnae in his eyes, what were you thinking? You’re just another pitiable fans that he could play with.” He gripped on his own hands so hard it starts to bleed as his short nails sink into the skin. “And why do I keep crying about this? I should be happy… I should be happy that I shouldn’t be a burden for him anymore… but I can’t…. I just can’t.” Looking up, Cheolyong punched the cold hard-ground beside him, not caring that it hurts his knuckles. “I won’t forgive him.”  He said in a cold tone. “A guy like that deserves to feel pain and heartbreak, not me.” He whispered quietly and scramble up, ignoring the meowing black cats around him.

 

a/n:

 

ayyy yooo how is the first part? its not long only about 950words

i'm lazy as i say but my fingers are itching me to write xD

so yeah, comment comment

yanno i always reply <3