A swing of impossibility

Waltzing with you [On hiatus orz]

Changsun had no idea where he was. He was dead tired and his head is throbbing in an extreme pain that he couldn’t recollect from where. He might have hit his head into something, but it doesn’t feel as if he did, and if he did, he doesn’t remember anyway. There was nothing odd about everything until he rolled over in his bed which seemed just ridiculously too big for him. He tried to sit up but his body was not in that setting of auto-pilot, instead, he practically stood in his four legs. Shocked, the dark haired male practically rushed toward the nearby mirror, one that he could reach with his way smaller body and four legs. He was speechless when he was welcomed with the sight by his eyes. It wasn’t him. Not his usual tall body and muscle glory and pretty face with pretty smile and lovely abs, the kind that could make the s pregnant and the cheater be loyal. It was rather far from anything human either. He was a cat. A small cat. Maybe a kitten. With black fur and equally dark eyes. Yet he still somehow represents him.

Changsun wasn’t sure how he should fell about this, what he should do or if he should go back to sleep and wake up to see if he was dreaming. He tried to move his hand, and the kitten in front of him moved its paw. He can even practically felt the tail dangling on his behind, he can control it. With a soft sigh, the previously human somewhat decide to resent to his fate and simply live a life as a kitten. This was probably a dream anyway, because such possibility is none in this world. Of course he does believe in god and the entire miracle that may happen in this world, but he wasn’t sure if this was counted as a miracle or a disaster, and he was sure enough that he wasn’t someone so important until god has to reach out to him in such way. He doesn’t even understand why.

With that thought planted in his mind, Joon the black kitten, made his way off from the room that seemed too big for him and wandered to find someone familiar. Whoever that is probably won’t even recognize him as a person, but at least if he finds someone that he knows well enough like the hyungs or the magnaes, then he knows that he’s in good people’s hands. It’d be nicer if he fall into cheolyong’s hands, but what one can dream of? He broke the other heart and now wanting to be crawl back into the haven he once left? He must be so delusional he even thinks himself as a cat. Or maybe someone had slipped some really dangerous drugs into his drink and turns him into some high fellas. Who knows?

He was in luck, he was glad. When he walks out of the slightly open door, there was no one in the place. It looked like his mblaq’s dorm, but who can make sure about that. He wandered off even more; walking near the front door when soon he felt his head collided onto the metallic base of the door, making him meow and hisses in pain. Silence welcomed him for about 10seconds before someone crouched down and reaches out to rub at his little head. There was some sort of button pressed at that moment right inside of him that made him purr, loudly at that, and reaches out to feel more of the rub.

The black cat was too busy enjoying the rub to actually notice that someone who had dared to switch the vulnerable button was chuckling at him. “Such a cute kitty~” the stranger said, hands moving toward his back and tummy and gently lifted him up to eye-level. “You looked like Changsunnie~” the voice said, playful yet almost sad, it gave Joon a feeling of compassion and almost sorry and guilty. A feeling that could kill himself.

Changsun was sure he knows the owner of the voice, he knows it too well, he was scared to see, he even had his eyes closed, but he couldn’t ignore him, he had to confirm it, he had to know if the one who had called his name as if it was beautiful was the man who he had damaged so badly. Slowly, the owner of the mentioned name dared himself to peek at the human, just to find himself in a great luck or despair, he wasn’t even sure, it was his boyfriend who’s holding him, the boyfriend who he had selfishly break up with. The boyfriend whom he loved with all his might.

 

-------------------------------------------------

i finally updated \o/

changed the story's concept a bit xD

are y'all happy?