Goodbye

2 Years And More

Third Person:

"I'm so excited for this new adventure!" Lay hyped.

"Imagine all of the different landmarks we'll get to see!!" Luhan joined in.

Suho slapped their shoulders and looked at the direction to where D.O and Camille were sitting silence. Lay and Luhan immediately stopped talking and back away from them. D.O and Camille were holding onto each other's hands, afraid to look away from each other.

Suho lighty tapped on D.O's shoulder. "D.O...We have to go now."

 "Give me five more minutes." D.O snapped.

A stonger hand landed on his shoulder this time. "D.O stop stalling, we need to go. NOW!"

D.O looked up to see who it was, it was the CEO of SM. He froze but still gripped Camille's hand tightly.

"Let's go." The CEO said again.

"Five more minutes." D.O repeated

The CEO smile and then leaned down to D.O's ear, "If you don't get up right now, I WILL make sure that you never see you're little girlfriend again." He promised.

D.O turned to Camille on last time, "I have to go now..."

"Okay." Camille said sadly.

They stood up and walked toward the security check together. Once getting there, they stopped walking and stood in place for a while. Camille slowly turned her to look at D.O, he turned his towards her too. He smirked and leaned down to kiss her. Camille didn't want this moment to end. Suddenly, D.O's lips were gone and so was he. Camille frantically looked for him.

"I love you!!" She heard him yell.

She finally found him the crowd of people, waiting to be checked, the CEO had pulled him away. 

"Remember you promised!!" he yelled.

"I love you Kyungsoo!" Camille finally yelled. "Take care of yourself!"

"You too!" D.O replied.

Camille tried to follow the line as much as she could but eventually EXO and the CEO disappeared. Camille stood in silence for a while and then began to leave. D.O had just left but it already felt like hell without him. The next two years were going to be hard to be had for her.