Chapter 2

I waited for Love

 

Meanwhile in the park where there are only a few people, some were playing and some were just dating, Ryeowook finally found Chinnie.

“Yah!” Ryeowook puts his hands in front of the girl’s eyes from the back.

“Oppa....I know it’s you.” Ryeowook turns Chinnie around and remove his hands.

“I have something to tell you.” Ryeowook said.

“Oppa.....” Chinnie said.

“I love you.” Ryeowook said and hugs Chinnie.

“Ohh.....I love you too.. but there is something you must know about me from the past.” Chinnie answered Ryeowook hugs.

“Kyuhyun your bandmate is my exboyfriend.” Chinnie said as there is something from Ryeowook hands fell in the floor.

“Kyuhyunnie?” Ryeowook looking at Chinnie’s eyes curiously.

“Yes, I was afraid that you will think that I accepted you as a friend just to be closer to him again” Chinnie is now crying. “Mianhe for saying it late.”

A few minutes went through and Ryeowook is just staring at her.

“Chinnie... look I love you and that is what important to me now, if you love me now and not him anymore that will gives me relief.” Ryeoowook opened a small box in front of Chinnie which is the one that fell earlier.

“This key chain is a gift for me from Luna, she said that this is a couple key chain this one is for me, if you want to be my girlfriend just take the other one, I will be the one who will fix things with Kyu.” Ryeowook sadi as she handed the pink one to Chinnie. Chinnie accepted the keychain and the two take a nap in the green grasses in the park.

In the dorm Sungmin and Kyuhyun were in their room while Kyuhyun is drinking some beer in can, his 6th can is now in his wrist and it seems that the can was about to be destroyed.

“YaH!!!!!!!” Kyuhyun shouts as he throw the can infront of their poster targeting Ryeowook.

“What was that?!” Sungmin said as he pat his dongsaeng shoulder.

Kyuhyun is still not in normal mode and very drunk and angry. They heard the door open. Sungmin looks who came from their door. “Ryeowookshii and.....” He said and looks at Kyuhyun.

“Hyung?” Ryeoowok called as he lead Chinnie where to sit. Kyuhyun ran from their room and punch Ryeowook in his cheeks.