Chapter 1

I waited for Love

FIRST SHOT 

Ryeowook POV

“Noona, this is from your boyfriend.” I handed a box of chocolates to my personal assistant.
It is a gift from his boyfriend, they are dating for almost 5 years, how cute.

“YAH! Ryeowook, don’t worry the right girl will come.” She teasingly pinched my cheeks.

Yes, she will come but when? I am waiting for her for almost half of my life. Will she come or maybe 
something happened to her. Aysht what am I thinking.

It is now 12 midnight and I am still watching my DVDs, I am waiting for Kyuhyun, he is still not here, it is so late.

I am about to go to the kitchen when I heard a loud sound from the door. I ran to the door and saw 
Kyuhyun lying in front of me; drunk.

“Kyuhyun-ah what happens!” I said while assisting him to stand.

“Ryeowook-sshi you know what date is it? This is the day when 2 years ago I left my girlfriend. Sounds 
funny right, this is a celebration” It is really the date when Kyu broke up with his unknown girlfriend. He is 
still crying while we are walking to his room.

Sungmin hyukng woke up and assisted Kyu to lay on his bed.

“Hyung, why did I leave her, why did I?” Kyu said while holding Sungmin’s hand.

“Shut up and sleep it is your fault then.” Sungmin said while returning to his bed.

I went to my room, and I was alone because Yesung hyung is in a vacation with his family.

What does really happen to Kyu and his girlfriend? I heard from Sungmin hyung that Kyu loves her so 

much but needs to left her because Kyu can’t find a time for her.

If I will have a girlfriend, I will love her with all my heart, find time for her even letting myself not to sleep 
anymore. 

NORMAL POV

Ryeowook was deeply wanted to find a girlfriend, who will love him so much.

It is now SujuM’s comeback and so the members shall stay in Taiwan for some promotion.

Ryeowook who was done recording ask his manager if he could go out, and so the manager just 
nodded.

While walking in the park Ryeowook’s eyes were caught by a lady in pink shirts and short while 
capturing the different angles of the park. 

“Wow it seems she is a professional photographer.” Ryeowook said and find himself walking towards 
the girl.

“Yes?” The girl said while looking at Ryeowook’s eyes.

“Ohhh I am sorry for disturbing you.” Ryeowook was now blushing because of the girl’s indescribable 
smile.

“It is okay, I just finished taking photos. Anything you need Mr. Kim Ryeowook?” the girl said while 
cleaning her stuffs.

“ Oopss you know me?” Wookie said while assisting the girl with her things.

“Yes, I know you. You are a singer, right?” The girl said and handed her hand.

“Nice to meet you oppa!” The girl said with a huge smile.

Ryeowook just stare at the cute girl in front of him. 

“Actually I know you, I really know you, I am a computer gamer before so when I am surfing the internet 
during my time I read so many articles about you.”

Ryeowook let off his hand with the girl.

“Can I invite you for Ice Cream?” the only words that come from Wookie.

They are now in an exclusive ice cream parlor so nobody can see Ryeowook easily.

“What is your name?” Ryeowook said and leave a short laugh.

“Chinnie, hehehe at last you asked my name” Chinnie answered and after that a moment of silence 
grew again.

“Chinnie, do you want to be friends with me?” Ryeowook said while looking at her.

“Okay.” Chinnie said.

“Can I get your number?” Ryeowook handed his phone and so Chinnie starts to save her number.

RYEOWOOK POV

It is now 3 weeks since I met Chinnie, we are still in contact with each other and seeing each other if I 
have time.

“Hey Ryeowook-ah why are you smiling while looking at your phone?” Sungmin hyung teased me.

I just locked my self inside my room so nobody can tease me.

I still can’t forget the first smile I saw from her. Her smiles, jokes, amazing photography skills, and her 
eyes. 

Is this what I have been waiting for?

“Ryeowook oppa, I need to tell you something, let’s see each other tomorrow in the park” Chinnie texted.

I am bothered with what she was about to say to me.

*.*

This afternoon it is the schedule that Chinnie set up.

“Oppa.” I heard someone from my back and I am sure it was her.

“Yah! What do you want to say?” I said.

“Oppa since you and I are….” Chinnie is blushing.

“Look Chinnie, I like you, I really do.” I said it to her without having fear of getting a “no” answer.

“I know oppa, I like you too, but there is something you must know and I must tell you personally.” 
Chinnie said while she sits in the grass.

KYUHYUN POV

“Hyung, Ryeowook left his phone.” Henry said while giving me Wookie’s phone.

I am still in the middle of a nice game when I suddenly want to open Wookie’s phone.

When I opened it and saw the wallpaper….tears began to fall from my eyes.

“Kyu, are you alright?” Sungmin hyung said while he look at what am I looking.

“Wookie and Chinnie? Kyu is this Chinnie?” hung said while I just stare at him still crying.