2

Lost Me

Mari


“Miss, we’re home,” Mari’s chauffeur told her. She simply nod and opened the door. The only people that take notice of her are the servants her parents hired to assist her.  

Always counting her steps, she had arrived in front of her room. Slowly she places her hand over the doorknob and twists it. She walks in and the scent of peaches filled the air. The maids were always informed to spray peach scent Febreze. It was the only thing that makes her feel home.

Placing her bag on a bean chair, she reached for her recorder. She turns it on, and listen to a two hours long of lesson every day before she wash herself. It was her daily routine. Nothing changes since she started living here. Little did she know something would change that normal routine of hers. 

 

L.Joe


“Let’s make a bet,” Niel smirked at L.Joe.

“What’s your deal?” L.Joe glared at him and same goes with rest of his friends.

“If you make Mari the blind girl fall for you in three months, I give you my new Lamborghini Veneno.”

“What happens if I lose the bet?” L.joe asks.

“You have to sign up for the drama production and beg the drama teacher to give you the female lead,” Niel smirked. L.Joe thought for a minute.

“Are you serious, hyung?” Ricky interrupted.

“Yes,” Niel patted Ricky’s head and pulled out his keys for his new Lamborghini.

“Omo!” Ricky exclaimed.

“It’s on,” L.Joe said after a long minute of thinking about it. Girls fall for me, I don’t fall for them. Tomorrow, I’ll start my operation with that stupid blind girl. That car, will be mine.

 

Mari


Knock!

“Miss, it is time to go to bed,” the maid told her and she nod. She grabs her white cane, and made her way to her bed.

Once Mari had been tucked in, the maid closed the lights. Mari shut her eyes. I miss you mommy and daddy. That night again she cried herself to sleep, thinking why fate was so cruel to take her love ones away and have her deal with everything herself. 

 


A/N: I know, it sounds cliche but I hope you will read on :)