brothers

I'm your weapon
-and.. you do here .. - zelo said caressing the tiger. - Dad did not say anything then. - eh not talked to him since the morning. - ok .. you and me, we have a mission so be prepared in five minute, I wait outside.- before the child had said something TOP left, zelo is shooting couch .- and I,that I had dream.. - he cursed .- zelo, top awaits. - appeared on Mr Choi.- because I have to go I ..-because your brother gets into trouble and .. carry the tiger out,you know that him breaks everything .-ne ...-the young man took the tiger .- I promise to play with you later, yeah .. -the tiger ..purr in response, and yongguk feel his legs weak .-good boy..-zelo caressing the tiger,in that entered TOP and took a zelo like a sack of potatoes.- ya!. -.did not hear me, you wanted to do.- be careful..-said her father -the brothers be were. - .. almost I forgot welcome guys ..to our mafia.-the mr.choi said y be went.
-------------------------------
[zelo and TOP]
-where we go TOP. - mmm .. we have to go out looking like a book where it says all the information of private premises and ..zelo.- what happens. -said the child looking at his brother - when you go .. to bring lauren .-I think the next week or I do not know, you know it is not easy TOP, you know I like to spend more time with her ,but I have to protect her.-I know .. well .. this is what we do, we look for the book .. by private premises and then we go, i go first and then follow me,okey .- the young nobbed.
 
POV Yongguk
I went up my bags and now I know my room is shared with Himchan, like the guys that is shared, it is normal and luxurious king bed, plenty of room, bathroom, closet, large window. way down the hall from another room, I guess is the Jongup and zelo, there is a picture that caught my attention goes zelo with a really pretty girl, your age, the picture is from five years ago, children's room is also as normal / luxury ,large beds, window all the same,but on a bed is a large stuffed gorilla assume that is zelo, take me closer and closer and my nose, and if it was his smell is rarely remember the smell the only time I get so close was when we shook hands, but still is a bit intoxicating.
- were here.- I felt a soft voice ,was upiee .-oh, if I was curious .- laughed. - I understand you did the same when it comes, Himchan hyung says dinner this list .- ok I'm coming. - but before leaving, I noticed a picture I could not see very well zelo with another person .. down and the table was lista.-oh! kitchens.- I asked a little surprised to Himchan.- Himchan hyung is like the umma of group .-sip, but the little devil also knows to cook,but  I almost always do..- listen to Himchan ,from the kitchen. - this will make great .- thought smiling long ago that I felt as a family.
------------------------------
[TOP and zelo]
.-Go. - TOP whisper, walked up to a large computer.- Take charge of that and I of this .- TOP would point to zelo. - Hyung sure not cameras .- If .. or i not know.- and I supposed to calm down .- zelo, no make problems and do it. - the young rolled her eyes.- 20 minutes later.- ready, Let us depart hyung.- waiting feel noise.- MEDIA SPIN AND HANDS UP. - .-cursed TOP.- zelo, you run to the left and I for right ,us see outside.- The young man nodded, the guards ran after them.- Stop .-zelo avoid a blow and someone grabbed his arm, the child is returned and hit him he took her arm and threw him another guard came, zelo hit another in the stomach and threw him to the others who came, the youngest ran it much as he could.
[with TOP]
TOP. found five subject, more those in back, but really be concerned zelo, not that you can not defend, he knows that zelo is very strong, which is concerned is that subjects send more where is the to catch as the leader of this group is obsessed with zelo.-I have no time to this.-TOP frustrated and said a few minutes to all types sack off.
[with zelo]
the youngest, was running and suddenly the light went. - seriously .- shout zelo.-demons.-began to dig into his backpack bags TOP always ready with some flashlights or night vision lenses.- thanks, brother. - zelo was placed  goggles with vision nocturne.- now where I am.- the young walk into a strange place but there was an open window, the young and going to run but stopped. - wait, that as easy.-thought out the young and started to  look round .- you're smart ,baby zelo.-the young recognized the voice. -knew, could not be so easy.- River's voice, and the lights came on, the minor coat glasses.- se7en .- the slightest whisper to himself .- not forgotten me, good for you do not know how I miss you, catch him.-ordered and started out many guards.TOP had come to a place full of cameras and saw the zelo in one.- .. se7en knew we'd be here.- TOP. drew his Telephone.- hello? .- dad .- TOP,they did .-not, se7en already knew that we came , Dad will catch zelo.- where this him?.- sector 7.- well...-dad ,you going to do?  - you quiet, now get where your brother seeks them out of there. - zelo hit several of the guards, one type is the subject of the arm and the other on the other zelo nudged the guy and the other a kick in the stomach, another guard with a wood hit the stomach and the boy fell to his knees and without air. -.- the young just, could speak..- Surrender ,sweetness, do not think you can handle one more hit. -se7en approached the young man and raised his chin, zelo made a move and took out a knife, leaving behind the most with the knife in his neck. - zelo!. - TOP shouted. - great now, brother mayor.-se7en said, he heard a loud noise and a helicopter appeared. - let's go zelo.-top take the lower arm and led him to a place high enough to leave ,se7en river .-come back soon, i will be waiting baby zelo.- said this. the helicopter's bag there, were hanging from a rope tied to the waist of greater, reaching the mansion were coming and went over
 
-zelo?.-Jongup said realizing the helicopter, the others looked Jongup went to the window and opened, Yongguk stood beside the child.-is bleeding. -said guk-  top did not realize that ,zelo was wounded .-ready to ask enter .-TOP said. -are you crazy ..but yes! .- respond the minor - -will do what I think .. -upie said - they will .- jae said . - guys better get out of the window- Himchan said. Jongup y Yongguk did not understand and looked through the window and the brothers attacked (haha). .- i told .-himchan. mocked .-auch! can not enter the door as,do not know like the normal people .- scolding Yongguk with zelo on it. .-Shut up had enough for today .. and also that my brother is a psychopath - zelo whispered with his eyes closed, Yongguk was angry but there was something about that guy who told him that left him and also liked to have him in him .-you're wounded.-whisped Guk .-i know.-respond ,one hour after everyone went to bed bang wanted a glass of water and before leaving completely, found a zelo looking at a picture of the chimney shelf, young whisper something and guk could not hear, zelo your finger on the photo and went to bed, the greater is moved up the photo and it was a girl, no more than three years .. thought the biggest, zelo has many secrets, look for the glass of water, went to bed and ended the day.