connections

I'm your weapon
POV Yongguk
 
I was part of a group of gangsters, am murderer, but broke up and now I have to find another mafia organization is not as easy as it seems if you do not trust you are able to kill you.
I with my two friends, dae and jae, found thanks to a connection of confiansa one of the best mafias, the choi
 
I heard about them, are cold unlike my , he doubted kill sometimes say that if they do not trust you, they kill you and there are also rumors that is a Mafia family, so if that's lucky because I lived not so good and got to do that trust me and my friends regardless.
 
-guk Let's go, do not want to give a bad impression.-... I know  well .. researched some of this family.-if .. the father is the leader of the entire mafia, has 2 children one 25 and one 17, eye,one of the sons has a daughter .. 'he said he paused, and were in the car path.-and I could not get more, they could track me if I go more to background.-asentí.-be careful can be peligrosos.-the two nodded and stopped in front of a mansion quite large and a really big garden and ...-that's a  tigre.-shout .-where.- there in the top next to the tree.-wow!., was a white tiger, large enough in fact, had gold necklace or gold.
 
. -you guys are ..  bang yongguk ,jung daehyun y yoo youngjae?-. we assent, a man and if it was large and wide .-my name is draco,follow me on Mr Choi, all this waiting.
 
 
 
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know it is too short, but I promise it is going to get better.