LICAS

I'm your weapon
There were a lot of screaming and entered and saw a man no more than 39 years, taking his hundred eyes closed.
 
-Mr.Choi, the guys are here.- well thank draco ,you have the later free .- said Mr. Choi, the colored man nodded and left .- damnit kid, I swear I'll kill you someday this will commit homicide companion just for you!.- The dark-haired boy known as kim Himchan chasing,the minor. .- Happened.- Wonder uppie better known as moon jongup - nothing - Himchan shout .-what happened?.- Zelo I ask who came after him.- crush the spider.-  you what! no .. where is it? .-Here.- the young man lifted his shoe and there was crushed the spider 
 
the young man in front of Mr Choi step that had stopped.
- What do .- Mr Choi said the when he saw the boy sitting on his desk.-  you'll see - the young connect a pendrai in the computer.- Is the information of business woofat? .- Wonder surprised the Mr Choi .- if and other planes from other merchants .- WHAT! took half a month with that information.-Himchan shouted. -Ha! and I got it in a few minutes and other folders more.- river young -. ert .- the said mocking him. - sorry? not that kind of folders and if you want I can steal some of these for you to do your business .- Smile said the young man.- damn,kid without respect .- try to get the young for strangle him .- hyung ,no you can not,kill you .-Jongup it grab - if it is, it will calm down he's only little brat. -so he told himself the mayor.-a brat who brought what you could not?.- laughed again.-YAAA!!-Jongup hardly with him .- guys stop it ,zelo Take this to scott and good work.-zelo ran to the door.- hey .. nobody saw you.-not .-smiled and left. -KILL TO THAT LITTLE BRAT, WHEN WE ARE ALONE.- frustrated shouted Himchan.
 
Yongguk cleared his Throat .- ah bang ... sorry .. guys this is Bang Yong Guk  and his friends .. Youngjae and daehyun .. they'll be in the group with you .. so you had better all get along .. -sentenced .- him is himchan commander and is Jongup ... the boy who was seen leaving a while ago.-got up to go the door. -is My son and poor of you if something happens ..bang ..- all tensed. - he is an expert murderer like you guys ,not have problems.-sr.choi left the Fourth.-Himchan take them to their rooms and present them to zelo.-shout.
-well .. hi guys follow me to see the small devil himself. - Himchan smiled sarcastically. The others laughed and followed him.- These are the rooms and the demon small not this around here.-They walked out of the room .- Draco where is the devil?. - Draco eyebrow arching..- talk about jello.- if jello,as he calls to zelo ,for draco zelo is a lovely little baby boy. .- he went to see to licas .- mm .. thanks draco bye .-the man nodded and left.- who is licas?.- wonder yongguk. .- licas is the tiger of zelo .-responded Jongup. - the tiger white.- jae said .- when they saw him?. - as not to see, if  seems of 2 meters.- if and is only loyal to zelo.- mention Himchan.- go to there.-They walked into a large glass doors which open into the garden.
-guy demon, where you are .-be heard a really loud grunt stood still and suddenly a white tiger walking towards them very quiet and wagging his tail.- nobody move or maybe us attack .- said scared Himchan, the animal growled louder and started ,running toward them, the boys ran y licas he pursued to daehyun and it cornered, Yongguk realized this and took courage to annoy the  tigre.- hey ..little cat .-the animal turned and Yongguk realized how big it was the animal and did not move. .- Yongguk move!  .- shouted dae, but guk ,could not and the animal stood up and ..-LICAS!. -a pretty voice strong, did the tiger stop and go running to the author of the voice .-bad boy!.-scolding the tiger which has been intimidated by the minor.
the child is moved quickly to yongguk.-sorry these well.-the child is concerned, zelo had seen everything from a tree but when the older guy , be faced the tiger, the young man feared for guk.- if I am.-answered a little embarrassed the greatest .- I'm really sorry, licas be gets anxious with strangers .- is ok, so we should not enter when-was interrupted. - DAMN BOY, because it has to have a pet tiger, almost killed us .-shouted himchan.-s orry, but do not shout. 'said the young man.- also know that you should not enter, it is forbidden .-Aishh that's why, your not on any side.- well,never mind which that's what you want?.-First let's get out of here.
[on living room,with licas]
.-good .. zelo, they are bang Yongguk, jung daehyun, yoo youngje will be part of our group and I think that yongguk will be the lider. - term Himchan - well is a pleasure, I'm choi Junhong but you can call. - spoiled brat. -the alleged Himchan cough interrupted, him minor only river.- zelo and get over...ya .. kim Himchan, I'm better than You.- young river. .- is a pleasure too.- Yongguk said with a bright smile, the young man smiled .- this is a meeting of friends .- a boy came quite high and annoying to licas .- do not do that hyung ..- zelo  scolding him and the other guys will sonrio.- this is my brother choi Seunghyun or TOP .- is a pleasure, that you will be part of the second group as well .. less work for bigbang.- said this leaning back in the chair, big bang the best group in the mafia.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
that's it for my second chapter, I hope you liked it (bear with me).