Final~!

Still my Panda.
Please log in to read the full chapter

I have a boyfriend, his name is Huang ZiTao - or Tao for short - and he's so sweet~! We've been together for a strong 4 years which is a good while but I feel as if he's hiding something from me (I mean we don't even live together!), I've never brought up the topic because if he is hiding something from me I'm sure he'd tell me. Just then my phone rang "nǐ hǎo" I greeted "ah baobei, can you meet me in our café?" I smiled "right now?" "yup" "alright see you there" "bye baobei" he hung up and I got changed into something casual then made my way to our meeting place.

 

The café is a cosy and pretty place near my apartment, I bit my lip as I slowly walked behind an elderly couple; I felt as if I was being watched - stalked even - so I quickly surpassed the elderly couple and walked faster to my destination. As I opened the door the small bell rang indicating that a new customer had arrived I looked at the place that we'd usually be sitting and spotted him; Tao. I mentally sighed even though we've been together for 4 years he still manages to make me fall in love all over again whenever I see him.

 

Since his back was to me I skipped over and covered his eyes I felt him tense slightly 'weird' I thought but shrugged it off "guess who?" I whispered in his ear softly "hn waitress?" I immediately took my hands away from his eyes "EXCUSE ME?!" I exclaimed earning a few looks. I rushed to my seat "was the waitress flirting with you?!" I whispered as I leaned across the table, he leaned in too "I wouldn't let them" he replied as he pecked my lips "besides this 'waitress' you speak of is a guy" I blushed so I may or may not have reacted a bit much "at least I know you still love me" he smiled but I noticed it falter as he thought of something.

 

"You okay?" "yep, oh I ordered already" as if on cue our waiter came with our beverages, we thanked him then Tao and I talked about the upcoming party for his cousin and after a while he led us to the park (but obviously not before paying) he was gripping onto my hand tightly as if I'd evaporate into the air while I on the other hand got that feeling again; That feeling of being watched but shrugged it off because Tao was with me. "Baobei, I have something I want to tell you, well show you since you probably won't believe me" I looked at him 'is he finally going to tell me his secret?' suddenly his phone rang "it's JongIn, I've got to answer it just.. wait here" he then walked at least 20 steps away from me. I watched as his back faced me with a smile 'he's finally going to tell me his big secret!' just then a cloth was placed over my mouth and nose, I tried to search for help but Tao had led us to a place where it would just be me and him then before I knew it, everything had gone black.

 

 

Hours later in an unknown location~~

 

 

I woke up tied to a chair with 2 men in front of me "well look who's awake" the bald one said just as the other one was about to talk we heard glass shattering then suddenly Tao was there "let her go!" his voice was so menacing and malicious I didn't know if it was him or not, he was breathing unevenly and I was so sure I had never seen him this mad. Sure when guys had tried to hit on me he'd give them death glares and rare occasions had beaten them up but in the 4 years we were together this was my first time ever seeing him like this. The kidnappers took out guns from the inside pockets of their jackets "what're you gonna do mutt? you gonna transform in front of your girlfriend" one taunted, Tao glanced at me for a second "baobei close your eyes until I tell you to open them, promise?" I nodded "I promise" I didn't even know what they were on about, why did he call Tao a mutt and say he would transform?

 

"No use for that, once she finds out she'll leave you" the other cackled 'find out what?! I would never leave him!' "close you eyes baobei" his voice sounded strained, after closing my eyes I heard ripping then gunshots going off. Growling also didn'

Please log in to read the full chapter