Happy Ending

I'm In Love With My Brother?! (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-Next morning-

 

After you woke up, you wake up thinking everything is a dream but deep down inside you know its not. When you were on the way down to the kitchen, you saw your “mum” cooking but sighing at the same time. Your heart broke seeing her like that so you ran to her and hugged her behind, "Eomma!"

 

"Jinah? Silly kid what are you doing?"

 

You smiled and told her, “Eomma will always be my eomma! I love you" your mum smiled and tear a little, she turned around and hugged you, “I’m sorry for not telling you all this years. I'm glad you're able to accept the truth, I love you too, my one and only daughter.”

 

You smiled and patted her back, Yongguk and your dad saw what happened and smiled, “Sigh, she's such a good girl! If only she really was our daughter! Yongguk you better take care of her! Also, hurry and marry her already so she'll be your wife and my daughter.” Yongguk’s dad teased and happily run to you and your mum and had a group hug. Yongguk chuckled at his dad, “Of course I will... I can't wait till I get the chance to propose to her either." Yongguk said to himself and then went to join in the hug you three were sharing.

 

After pulling away the hug as a family, your mum resumed her cooking; your dad started reading the newspaper. Yongguk on the other hand, dragged you to his room and you both sat on his bed, your head on his shoulder while smiling. Yongguk looked at you and smiled at you as you played with his fingers, “I love you, Jinah.”

 

You stopped playing with his fingers and looked up at him as you put your legs on his bed and made him turned around with one leg on the bed, you pecked his lips, “I love you too, oppa!” You hugged him tight and he snuggled at your neck inhaling in your scent...

 

-3 months later-

 

During the past 3 months, you and Yongguk had to hide your faces when you go out mainly because the news report was already sent out and there were many rumors about you and him. Yongguk decided to do a press conference about this, because he doesn’t want to see you suffer. But being Yongguk, he decided to keep the press conference a secret.

 

-Press Conference-

 

"Yongguk-sshi is the news about you and your sister true?"

 

“Yes, its true...”

 

Everyone gasped and waited for him to continue, “But both of us aren't related, she's my adopted sister and we both love each other very much… I hope that our fans will accept our relationship and do not hurt her, because to me she's my everything."

 

Everyone was internally cooing at what he was saying because it was just too sweet. "Then... Are you going to marry her?"

 

 

-At Home-

 

"Sigh, I’m so bored. Maybe watching television will help clear this stupid boredom of mine.”

 

You the TV and you saw a press conference going on, and for some reason, you felt that someone in your head is telling you to stay at the channel instead of changing it so you decided to watch it instead since there also wasn't really anything nice to watch. But what shocked you was that when you looked closer to the TV screen, you saw that the one having a conference was actually your brother and boyfriend that you love very much.

 

-Press Conference-

 

"Yes. I'm actually waiting for a chance. In fact, if she's watching this now though I highly doubt so, I want to say “Jinah! I love you so much and would do and give anything just to make you mine. Will you marry me?"

-Back At Home-

 

You smiled at what he said and tear a little as you started to nod your head and say yes as though he was right in front of you on his knees but the only catch was that he wasn’t... You smiled like a fool and was literally crying thinking that the love of your life is actually asking you to marry him, right now all that you really wished for was that he was right in front of you asking you that question so that you could just scream the word ‘YES’ as though its your favorite word and of course ending it with a kiss and a really tight hug filled with your love for him.

 

-At night-

 

When Yongguk came back home, you immediately “jumped” on him and hugged him really tightly.

 

"Baby, what are you doing? Did you miss me that much?"

 

Yongguk then slid his hands around your waist and putting his forehead on your shoulder as he pulled you close while of course returning the hug.

 

"Yes! I did! I missed you a lot!"

 

"Really? Me too!"

 

You broke away little and now both of you were in a loose hug, foreheads

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter