Chapter 2

I'm In Love With My Brother?! (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

An Update :D Enjoy x)

 

Recap:

 

“But what both Jinah and Yongguk did not know was that a group of people was looking at the two of them. The worst thing was that among them, there was one of them that even took a photo of what they saw.”

 

***

 

You and Yongguk were hugging each other tightly never wanting to let each other go but you broke away a little and he kissed your forehead. You both were walking hand in hand on the way back home. While walking you asked Yongguk why he fell in love with you.

 

"Hmm, I don’t know when but remember the time you save the kid who almost got hit by the car?"

 

"Hmm… Yeah! Why?"

 

"Well I guess at that time I thought what if you died and left me, I wouldn’t be able to live anymore. Then after that whenever I see you talking to the rest of BAP, I felt a bit angry and jealous of them so I think that’s when and how I found out that I actually liked you more than a sister and wanted to be more than a brother to you instead, for example like right now."

 

He brought you closer and kissed your forehead, you closed your eyes and enjoy the touch of his lips on your forehead. You opened your eyes and hugged him...

 

"What about you?"

 

Yongguk asked you as you hugged him and put your head on his chest.

 

"Hmm, me? Well, I don’t know when too but I know that I definitely didn’t like it when you touch those dancers of yours when you performed..."

 

"Hahahaha… Kyeopta ah, Jinah!" Then he put his head on yours and kissed your head and inhaled in your scent... "I love you..." Both of you whispered to each other loud enough to be heard by each other .You both slowly walked back, hand intertwined with the other, smiles plastered on your faces...

 

"Appa! We're home!" You said while letting go of Yongguk's hand unwillingly.

 

"Ahhh, welcome back!"

 

"I'll go to your room later... I can’t stand being without you." Yongguk said cheekily while back-hugging you secretly before the both of you entered the house. You smiled at his action and kissed his cheeks, "Nae oppa! I love you..."

 

"I love you too..." He chuckled while inhaling in your scent like a drug... Both of you were standing at the doorway for awhile, while the group of people who were looking at the both of you were taking chances to take photos...(Yes, they followed you and Yongguk)

 

-3 days later-

 

"WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THIS YONGGUK? YOU'RE AN IDOL AND YOU'RE ACTUALLY CUDDLING WITH A GIRL AT YOUR DOORSTEP! ACTUALLY NOT A GIRL, BUT YOUR SISTER!"

 

"I love her. If the fans don’t accept our relationship, I don't mind quitting! I can't live without her..."

 

"Sigh, I’m not saying that you can't date her! But at least do it secretly! Anyway, I can't believe I’m going to say this but… dating a normal girl is fine but your sister? How would society look at you and her now?"

 

"Bot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter