Getting to Her (HyoKai)

EOS (EXO One Shots)

Title: Getting to Her

Pairing: HyoKai (Hyoyeon + Kai)

Requested by: venusiukaanchovy

Genre: fluff, comedy, romance

 

 

 

Why is Noona paired with that guy? It would’ve been better if it was me! I’m ier than him. I’m a better dancer than him. I can sing better! Can he sing, scream, and dance at the same time? If it was me, we would’ve won that!

 

“KIM JONG IN!!” Suho screamed by Kai’s left ear, making the poor boy jump and cover his ears in shock.

 

“WHAT THE HE—WHAT WAS THAT FOR HYUNG?!” Kai screamed back. Suho was left fuming but at the same time, laughing.

 

“I keep on calling you for the past 10 minutes and I never heard a single reply. You just kept glaring at your laptop screen saying random things about… Who’s that… OH.” Suho stopped his ranting as soon as he saw Hyoyeon on the screen, dancing with her partner, Kim Hyung Suk on Dancing With The Stars 2.

 

“Now I know.” Suho mumbled, smirking at the same time. Kai on the other hand, panicked.

 

“N-no hyung! I-It’s n-n-nothing! What g-glaring?!” Kai tried to defend himself but ended up saying random things. “It’s not l-like I’m j-jealous o-or anyt-thing.”

 

“Gotcha! I wasn’t even referring to you, you idiotic moron!” Suho stated, laughing after. Kai sighed in defeat.

 

“Jealous much?” Suho asked. Kai nodded, pouting like a kid.

 

“Aww, our little Jongin’s  in love!” Suho shouted, making the other members look at them.

 

“With?” Kyungsoo asked, smirking all of a sudden.

 

“I bet I know who.” Kris joined in.

 

“N-No!! Hell No!” Kai waved his hands in protest. But still.

 

“Wait! Lemme guess, her name starts with ‘H’, right?” Chanyeol snickered, making everybody laugh except Kai.

 

“Admit it dongsaeng, it’s Hyoyeon noona, right?” Luhan said playfully.

 

“ALRIGHT! FINE! IT IS!” Kai gave up. Everybody laughed hard, some fell on the floor.

 

“Chill saeng, we’re not gonna tease you more or anything. We actually want to help you.” Xiumin was the one to talk this time.

 

“Help me? For what?” Kai asked. Everybody rolled their eyes.

 

“Oh come on, that dense, are you? We’re gonna help you win Hyoyeon noona’s heart.” Suho said, smacking the back of Kai’s head at the same time, leaving Kai groaning.

 

“I know you’re gonna ask why. Well, since her show is finished, and they didn’t really win 1st place, we were thinking it’s time you make your move. You know Noona is always at their dance practice studio on the 2nd floor, right? So how about you cheer her up!” Chanyeol said with his oh-so-deep voice, making him creepier.

 

“And! When you do that, that’s your chance to confess to her!” Baekhyun followed Chanyeol’s speech, standing proudly with his hand on his chest.

 

“NO! HELL NO! SHE WILL NEVER EVER LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT. I AM JUST HER HOOBAE! WHAT MADE YOU GUYS THINK LIKE THIS?!” Kai screamed at his hyungs. But as soon as he set his eyes at Duizhang, he shut up seeing the leader’s icy glare.

 

“O-okay…. I’ll do i-it... But if this doesn’t work, I will be forever humiliated thanks to you, hyungs.” Kai mumbled.

 

“You won’t be. After this, you’ll be the happiest person alive.” Suho said, patting his dongsaeng’s shoulder.

 

 

THE NEXT DAY

 

 

“God! It was so tiring!” Hyoyeon said in exhaustion, laying herself at the wooden floor of their practice room. Just then, her phone vibrated.

 

 

From: Kai Hoobae

Hi Noona! How are you? Where are you right now? :3

 

“Aw, that’s such a cute smiley.” Hyoyeon thought for a moment.

 

To: Kai Hoobae

Hi hoobae! I am very fine. It’s such a surprise to see you messaged me. Well, I’m here at our practice room. Why did you ask?

 

After a few minutes…

 

From: Kai Hoobae

Great! Can I hangout with you, noona? I want to have some lessons from a dance expert like you. ;)

 

“What’s with the wink?” Hyoyeon chuckled.

 

To: Kai Hoobae

Okay, I’ll be waiting ;)

 

Hyoyeon chuckled again, seeing her smiley.

 

 

Well, on Kai’s side…

 

“OHMYGOD! SHE SENT ME A WINKING SMILEY.” Kai said in excitement.

 

“See? Now go down there!” Kyungsoo said while grabbing Kai’s shirt and pushing him outside the door.

 

“You will never enter this room if you don’t confess to Hyoyeon noona. We will know whether you really did it or not.” Kyungsoo said, closing the door on Kai’s face.

 

 

 

SNSD PRACTICE ROOM

 

*knock* *knock* *knock*

 

Hyoyeon got up and opened the door, revealing her cute dongsaeng. She suddenly felt her heart beating fast.

 

What the—

 

“Hi noona! I bought food for you, if that’s okay. And also bottled water. I know you’re practicing hard, but you have to rest you know.” Kai said sweetly to his Noona. Hyoyeon was left staring at Kai.

 

“Noona?” Kai asked, turning around to face Hyoyeon.

 

“Is something wrong noona?” Kai asked, feeling nervous.

 

“N-Nothing Kai..” Hyoyeon mumbled, tearing her gaze from Kai.

 

“Oh…”

 

They fell into an awkward, no one dared to talk. Well, Kai broke the silence though.

 

“Noona, want to dance with me?” Kai asked, approaching Hyoyeon who was shocked.

 

“D-Dance?”

 

“Yes. Why? Do you want to sing instead?” Kai asked playfully, making Hyoyeon blush.

 

“Omo! Noona’s blushing!” Kai exclaimed, making Hyoyeon blush harder.

 

“Oh come on you little boy, let’s just dance.” Hyoyeon turned away, standing at the middle, waiting for Kai. She suddenly felt a hand hold her left hand.

 

“Let’s dance, Noona.”

 

Kai went to the music player, and ‘What Is Love’ suddenly played.

 

“Come on Noona.” Kai opened his arms. Hyoyeon took in a deep breath and went over to Kai.

 

Soon enough, they were both dancing gracefully, as if they practiced it for so long, and the way Hyoyeon joined Kai on the chorus part like how he danced at the teaser. It was so amazing.

 

“Noona.” Kai breathed by Hyoyeon’s ear as soon as the song finished. Hyoyeon’s heart suddenly skipped a beat.

 

“I know I’m just a hoobae to you. And  I know I am not that close to you or whatsoever.” Kai mumbled, holding Hyoyeon’s hands, then bringing it to his chest.

 

“But I swear to God that this heart is beating for you and only you…” Kai whispered. Hyoyeon was wide-eyed and shocked.

 

“Please teach me What Is Love. Please let me Love you. Please make me your special someone.” Kai whispered again, crushing Hyoyeon into a bear hug.

 

Hyoyeon couldn’t handle it anymore, her tears fell down.

 

“Omo. I’m so sorry Noona… I made you cry…” Kai muttered in apology. He was ready to let go of their embrace when Hyoyeon suddenly hugged him back, shocking him as well.

 

“Where do you think you’re going? Who said you’re going to leave me?” Hyoyeon asked, sobbing at the same time. Kai smiled, tears flowing out of his beautiful eyes.

 

“Who would’ve known that this day would come, Kai? I never thought you would like me… or love me…” Hyoyeon mumbled, burying her head on Kai’s shoulder. Kai hugged Hyoyeon tighter.

 

“I have always loved you Noona. Even when I was still a trainee. You were my inspiration. Many girls came to me. But I didn’t look at them. I only looked at you. No matter where you are at the shows… I always focus on the person I love the most.” Kai said sincerely, leaving Hyoyeon crying again.

 

“Who would’ve thought that this y dancing machine could be this sweet?” Hyoyeon asked playfully, wiping her tears.

 

“I don’t know noona. I think my heart just tells my mind to say these things to you. I love you Hyoyeon. Will you be my girl?” Kai knelt down, holding Hyoyeon’s hands. Hyoyeon nodded almost immediately. Before she knew it, she was being lifted by Kai.

 

“I love you Hyoyeon.” Kai whispered, his forehead touching Hyoyeon’s

 

“I love you too, my sweet dancing machine.” Hyoyeon whispered back, kissing her boyfriend passionately.

 

 

I AM NOW THE HAPPIEST PERSON ALIVE.

 

 

 

A/N: Yey! First Update! Hahaha. Since venusiukaanchovy was the first one to comment a couple she wanted, it’s the first I made. ^^ There you go hubby! A HyoKai oneshot for you. <3 hahaha

I'm so sorry if it's a fail or whatever 3 *hides*

Btw, you can request a ‘you’ oneshot with the exo member you want to be paired with. (just tell me if you want for you. OMG. LOL)

Please request some more! I’ll be waiting! XD

Oh, another thing is, please tell me if you want it Rated M or not. ^^ THANK YOU.

*bows*