Chapter 2

The One who fits the throne

Soyeon sat at the end of her bed with tears in her eyes, frustrated as usual but she loves him and at the same time that doesn't mean she had to go through all of this right?

Her mom carefully open her bedroom, "it's too early, for this honey someone is waiting for you outside."her mother said looking into her mother eyes it's someone that she's in favor with.

"I'll get ready."Soyeon said not really aware on who's that person waiting for her outside.

as she gets out there was a change of expression on her face "it's been a while Kim Soyeon."kai said "Kai."she murmured "stop acting like that."your mother warn as you gave her a questionable look.

"you can great Kai more warm than that."her mother said "it's okay auntie, I'm use to Soyeon's cold feet."Kai laughed but Soyeon wasn't amuse with Kai's expression.

"mom, if you would excuse us."she said grabbing Kai outside towards the garden the two took the empty bench nearby "why are you here?"Soyeon ask.

"I'm home."Kai said "you should have stayed back there."Soyeon replied back "why, aren't you over me yet?"Kai tease "excuse me?"Soyeon replied back "your giving me that face again."Kai said.

Tao's car stop right infront of Soyeon's house he was there to apologize for what happen.

as he was about to step out, the two people who where teasing each other stop and look at him "Soyeon ah."he called Kai pulled out his serioius face.

"so, your him."was all Kai said "I'm Kim Jong In, and I'm Soyeon's EX-Boyfriend and future husband it's gonna happen because of the company."Kai said proudly handing his hand.

Tao look at Soyeon with his questionable look.