Chapter 1

The One who fits the throne

"Tao, it's nice seeing you around here"the girl said giving him a kiss on the cheek she was right there sitting next to Tao but she treated her as if she had never existed.

"I had a good meal thank you"Soyeon said glaring at Tao but at that moment she was all over him.

Choi Mina, Tao had owe her family big time and of course he had no choice but to follow Choi Mina all over the place.

"I have a meeting afterwards, and don't worry I'll pay this time"she said with confidence.

after exiting a hand grab her to stop her from walking away.

"I don't get it, why?"she said "I owe her family alot"Tao said "yeah, alot that you can sacrifice your own happiness?"she asked.

from behind kai was having lunch with his 'friend' he watch the familiar girl with frustration in her eyes, "she deserve someone better than him, why is she even living that kind of life"kai murmured "oppa, what are you talking about?"the girl on his arm said. 

"nothing, you look good today SeJin"kai said "oppa, it's minhee how could you forget?"the girl playfull hit him.

"I gotta go, I have some other business to do"kai said "already?"the girl said "you can order, I got you"kai said leaving the girl alone.

Soyeon walked away from tao, there relationship had been always put into a test because of that Choi Mina and Tao didn't had the power to opposed them.

she went back to the company were she was greeted by her mother, "I told ya, that Huang Zi Tao won't do any good for you Kai had been there for you all along I don't know what's running on your mind that you started dating some other guy"her mother said.

"Kai cheated on me TWICE"Soyeon said "and I would't like a 3rd one"Soyeon added walking passed by her mother, "I heard he just got back from England, did he called you?"her mother said.

"No, and he doesn't need too"Soyeon yelled as he slammed the door of her office.

the older woman heavilly sighed, "let's meet"she called the woman from the other line.

kai and his mother sat on there usual spot at there favorite restaurant wearing a black suit he sure did changed alot. "who are we waiting for?"he asked "you'll see she's almost here"his mother said.

"Kim Miyeon"the older woman called "Auntie"kai called "It's been a while Jong In ah"she said with a slight smile on her face.

"how's soyeon?"kai's mother asked "I'm seriously having trouble with that child, she's too innocent that she ended up dating some low class"she said.

"what happen?"kai's mother said "some guy wants to gained higher standard and found my daughter"she said.

kai just stare at the two older woman with some thoughts in mind "she's not that stupid"he thought to himself.

"she's still nice as ever"kai's mother said "more like naive"Soyeon's mother said.

"I'm back Auntie, you don't have to worry I'll get what belongs to me"kai said "Jong In ah you don't know how glad I am to see you"the older woman said.