cake with the boys

My New Oppa

I got into class and dropped my bag on the desk and my in the chair “hey June bug” I looked to see nayoung and groaned. “Are we going to your brother’s hide out today’ she asked grinning big. “Must likely” I said back to her. “Yay” she said smiling I looked away groaning as my eyes shifted outside. I notice Han hyeyeon outside being scolded by the teacher for being late. I watched her roll her eyes groaning as she walked to the building she looked up into the window at me.

         I didn’t move as I looked into her eyes, must would be she didn’t scare me “what are you looking at” I jumped looking at nayoung then sighed dropping my head on the desk.

   School ended and just like last week chanyeol was there expect by himself this time. I watched nayoung wave at him and I rolled my eyes looking to the left when I spotted hyeyeon looking at me from being by her friends. Who were all badass you can say but as I said before they didn’t scare me, “come on” nayoung said pulling my arm toward chanyeol.

      “Come on” chanyeol said dragging me to the hide out. Nayoung pushed me from behind smiling like an idiot just like the one in front of me. We got into the hide out and I notice all of them their “wait I thought the other half left” I asked chanyeol “we thought the same” Jong in said from the couch where him and sehun played a racing game.

              “Rude” luhan said from beside sehun. I watched nayoung skip next to them sitting by Jong in. “We don’t have to go back” minseok said walking over to me.

         “So we can see you more” luhan said smiling over the couch. I smiled back, moved away from the staircase, and took a seat by Kris who sat playing with his phone. I pulled out my book and opened it “what are you doing” nayoung asked “homework” I said not looking at her.

        “Why” she asked, “unlike you I treasure free education,” I told her “true” she sighed looking back at the screen. I shook my head going to work “need help” I looked spotting chanyeol “no” I said looking back to my paper “I know this” he said. “So do me oppa,” I said back “what did you say” nayoung asked, “So do I?” I said looking to her “after that” she said to me. I didn’t say anything “did my June bug call someone oppa” she asked.

       “no” I said to her going back to work “yes you did” she said right next to me now “don’t you have homework” I asked her “yes am I going to do it no” she said crossing her arms in an x “why do I bother” I sighed. “Can you call me oppa” luhan said popping up by Kris. His smile was so precious that it scared me. How can a person be as if“sure” I said looking to my paper “ok then call me the same” Kris said I looked up to a smirk “ask first” I told him. “Call me oppa” he said in a straightforward tone that I had to admit was hot.

         “I will” nayoung said popping out of nowhere “fine” I added soon I was begged by half the room plus demanded by Kris, jongdae and sehun basically the brave ones with no fear off dying.

         We all separated for each other from the hide out point. I walked with chanyeol who hummed a song blissfully. Baekhyun tagged along seeing he was staying the night. “Let’s get cake” he said out of the blue “oh yeah” chanyeol said like a kid I sighed knowing I would be dragged into this. We entered the shop the sound dinging from the bell before the pair shouted a hello to the woman who smiled sweetly at them giving them a hello back. She looked at me and I gave a hello back bowing politely before I watched the two rushes to the counter.

      I shook my head before groaning at their impulsive behavior. I walked over and watch them point to at least 10 different cakes “I want that one” chanyeol said pointing to the white angel cake “well I like this one” baekhyun said pointing to the chocolate one. They drooled over the cakes and I looked at them like they were retarded “what about you honey” I looked to the sweet woman and before looking down “this one please” I said pointing to a strawberry cake “the love cake” I heard chanyeol say.

    I looked to see him and baekhyun snickering annoyed I shot them a glare taking the cake from the ajummah and thanking her “you go to _____ all-girl high school” she asked. I looked to my uniform then nodded “my daughter goes there” she said smiling “what’s her name” chanyeol asked noisy as ever “han hyeyeon” she said to me I thought about then her face flashed into my head “I know her” I told her she smiled brighter. “really she asked me “is she doing good” she asked worried I thought about this morning “yes” I lied so what she looked really worried and I didn’t want to spread something bad about this woman’s child. “that’s good” she said happy I thanked once more before I walked to a table by the window sitting down “don’t be mad” chanyeol said sitting by me baekhyun to the other side of me. They both held pouts that made me want to hit them “fine” I breathed “good and to make sure you’re not mad how about a bite of oppa’s cake” chanyeol said holding up a spoon full of cake.

     I shook my head inching away but notice baekhyun doing the same “I’m not a child” I told them “yes you are” chanyeol beamed I sighed opening “yay” he said placing it in my mouth “my turn” baekhyun said doing the same after I half way chewed the first. “Our turn” they said in harmony I groaned scooping up some and feed chanyeol then doing the same for baekhyun “my dongsaeng” they said loud enough for the café to hear as they hugged.

 With cheeks flushed red I bit my lip trying my hardest not to punch them “oh hyeyeon” I heard the woman called I watched as the short hair girl entered the café. She came in alone, which surprise me, the two let go to finish their cake and looked over at the woman knowing she was telling hyeyeon about me then turned to my cake before they looked over.

  We finished and chanyeol paid while I stood at the door with baekhyun “ok let’s go” he took my hand pulling me out the door. It was cold as we entered the night air “how long have we been in their” I asked him “who knows a good hour maybe” he said facing me with a grin.

    I sighed walking ahead of them “what’s with her” I heard chanyeol ask his friend.

      I sat in my room and opened my sketchbook. The one I forbid those idiots from touching. I flipped open to a blank page and closed my eyes; suddenly an image crossed my mind. I began to sketch the picture down on the paper.