challenge accepted

My New Oppa

      Next day school the longest time of my life, I go to a private school full of chicks so this does not help me out with my brother problem. I sighed sitting in my chair “thinking of something” I jumped a little to see a psychopath right next to my desk “yes and you scared the living out of me” I hissed at her “really I didn’t know” she said like she wasn’t the problem. I rolled my eyes looked out the window.

     School ended and I jetted out of the room ditching the lunatic as girls surrounded her for the homework she copied and never gave back. Have to love crowds. I thought smiling to myself as I skipped through the school.  

         I walked silently as we went to the gate I notice a crowd of people surrounding something or someone. However, no matter whom it was covering him you can still see a giant hovering over the girls. “Chanyeol” I sighed face palming myself why did he come here “June” he said in a loud deep voice. I turned my head and tried to easy away. “Yah June” he yelled I bit my lip as I knew he would keep yelling like this “don’t yell” I heard a male say sounds like baekhyun. I turned and spotted chanyeol rubbing his head as him baekhyun, minseok, Jong in and kyungsoo came over “at least they all didn’t come” I muttered as they came near me “omo you look so cute” he said rushing over and picking me off my feet.

        I squealed in shock I held my face in my hands “put her down tree boy”  I heard the one I was trying to run from say “why she’s my dongsaneg” he told her I looked at him to see him sticking his tongue out like a child. I sighed “please” I said to him, he did as I said smiling. Touching the ground I inhaled and looked to them “so why are you here”, I asked chanyeol “well I wanted to pick you up” he said shyly twirling. “The others are waiting for us to return” minseok said smiling cutely; “walking with that many people could grab so much attention” baekhyun said sighing “so ready” chanyeol said I looked to him in confusion. I didn’t agree so why did he ask ready “let’s go” he said taking my hand and pulling me.

          We got to this den like place I walked down the double helix like stairs and yes, I was in a den it was huge and roomie somewhat cute. “Hey you’re here” I looked to see Tao skipping over to us “yup” Jong in said in monotone. I felt like him right now, “omo” I heard someone said I looked in their direction “you look so cute” luhan said pulling me into a hug squeezing the life from me “thanks”, I said losing breath.

           I was freed by minseok “leave my chibi alone” he said pulling me close, I raise a brow chibi? They saw me as a mini person. I was pulled back to chanyeol “yah leave my dongsaeng alone” he told them. I felt relieved by this “she is my chibi” I felt my eyebrow twitch “guys let her go” I heard suho say he seemed level headed. Seeing Jong in and sehun were messing with Kris, jongdae and Tao argued about who looked the hottest which Jong in shouted his two cents in, yixing sat flipping through the channels staring blankly while kyungsoo and baekhyun yelled at him telling him to pick something. I winced realizing the situation I was in.

           I sat on the couch next to suho who freed me once again from the weirdoes. I sat listening to baekhyun scold lay taking the remote, “chibi is this yours” I looked to Kris and saw psychopath “yah I thought you said we ditched her” I hissed at chanyeol who gave an innocent look. “Yah I heard that” she said walking over to me “it was meant for you to hear” I sighed “I want a rematch” she told me “for what” Jong in asked actually taking interest in something other than his I-pod “everything”.

       “oh I’m the referee” chanyeol shouted “then it would never get done” Kris sighed rolling his eyes “not true” chanyeol pouted “true” baekhyun said to him watching TV “omo” I heard her say “I just realize something” she said looking around. “What” I sighed before she rushed over pulling me off the couch and to a corner. “There all handsome” she said into my ear. I swatted her away “I know that much” I told her “so” she said bumping me “what” I asked looking at her weird “who do you like” she asked. “None” I said back “why” she asked shock “the only normal ones are Kris and suho” I told her. “But Kris tends to give off this vibe” I told her “wow my type” she said I looked at her like she was gross.

         “So what first” I asked facing her “well let’s start from the one that made me lose face” she told me. I smiled “where” I asked her.

    We ended up playing call of duty. “Don’t go that way” jongdae told na young aka psycho who still went that way letting me get winning kill. “no” she said like a cry baby “yes now let’s go before it gets dark” I yawned stretching my arms “fine” she said standing “I’m coming” chanyeol said standing happily “no were fine” I told him grabbing pyscho by the arm “no I insist” he told me. I scuffed knowing he would still even if I yelled at him. “oh let him” “no” I told her sharply “why” she pouted aeygo “I’ll be good” chanyeol chimed in “fine” I said puffing out air “just don’t bother me” I told them.