First Night after Sungyeol left

When Sungyeol left to the Jungle

At the Infinite dorm…,
The boys are planning to have fun since they’ve got 5 days break.

“No schedules for 5 days!” Woohyun shouted while lying on Sunggyu’s lap.
“What do you wanna do kids?” Sunggyu asked lying on the floor.
“I want to eat meat. I want to go buy some foods” Sungjong said while eating snacks.
“Wanna go with me? I will buy everything for you.” Myungsoo said while fixing Jjong’s hair who’s lying on his lap on the couch.
“Cut it out you love birds!” Hoya teased the maknaes. The two maknaes just laughed, staring at each other.
“I just wanna go sleep. So sleepy. We just got back here from Japan and then we had to perform as we got back here. Wow. I need to close my eyes.” Dongwoo yawned and entered to his room.
“Okay then, I’m also gonna rest then. I’m so tired too. Have no energy left.” Hoya said, followed Dongwoo to their share room, “Good night guys!” then closed the door.
“Is Sungyeol arrived to Belize already now?” Woohyun asked sitting up from Sunggyu’s lap.
“Oh right why he still doesn’t call us?” Myungsoo said while checking his mobile.
“Wow I miss Sungyeollie hyung. Lol. I feel like so quiet without him.” Sungjong sit up.
“Wanna have a noisy mood?” Myungsoo said smirking at Jjong.
“Aeyyyy, just stop Myungsoo ah, let’s just sleep first and we’ll talk tomorrow” Sunggyu pushed Woohyun down from the couch and took Jjong to their share room.
“Aeyy!!! Ahh !! Hey Sunggyu hyung!” Woohyun pouted when fell down to the floor, patting his .
“Hahaha, hyung are you gonna sleep? If not, I’ve something to ask you a favor.” Myungsoo helped Woohyun to stand up and chuckled.
“Okay, let’s go to my room then.” Woohyun stood up and went together to his room.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

“Okay good night Myungsoo ah” Woohyun shouted, on purpose, closing his door loudly. Myungsoo then went to his share room with Sunggyu and Jjong. Myungsoo opened the light when he got inside his room.
“What the! Close the light.” Hamster said while covering his eyes with his hands.
“Sungjong ah, you still not sleep yet?” Myungsoo sat beside Sungjong on their share bed.
“Nae hyung, I’m editing our photos. Lol. Aren’t they cute?” Sungjong showed his mobile handed to Myungsoo.
“Haha, what have you done to my face? Well why don’t you upload this photo on twitter Sungjong ah? Inspirits are saying that that was you and hoya’s date. Why didn’t they notice us?” Myungsoo giggled and teased Sungjong while leaning onto Jjong’s shoulder, caressing Jongie’s hair.
“Hyung, it’s none of us date okay!” Sungjong pouted while taking back his phone.
“Ya!! You two! Just get out right now. How can I continue to sleep? You two, so noisy! Just get out hurry!” Sunggyu stood up from bed still closing his eyes and pulled Myungsoo near the door.
“Ahh Wae?? Hyung, you are the one who should get out from this room. Just get out hurry! Haha. Get out!” Myungsoo shouted, pushing Sunggyu out of the room using his all strengths. Sunggyu fell down on the floor with his eyes closed.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

“Aishh !! That ert kid! “Sunggyu stood up, rubbing his eyes.
“hmm… Since Sungyeol is left, I will just go sleep in his room. Then Sunggyu entered to Sungyeol’s room and threw his  body onto Sungyeol’s bed.
“Wow! His bed is also big like his room. Hmm… I should be the one who got this room.” Sunggyu felt very comfortable and feeling sleepy again.
“Right! His bed is large enough for both of us.” Woohyun said and his hands just went straight to Sunggyu and hugged tight.
“What the !! Ya!! Let go of me!! Ya!! “ Sunggyu shouted as soon as he felt a pair of hands hugging him from his back.
“Wae? Hahaha!” Woohyun teased Sunggyu.
“Ya! Lee Sungjong! Hoya!! Ya Dongwoo ah!! Myungsoo ah!! Anyone! Do you hear me? Save me kids” Sunggyu shouted out, asking help but no one answer back. It’s because …

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

“Ah ah why are you sleeping on my chest” Dongwoo asked, pushing Hoya beside him.
“Does it hurt? Why are you making me awake? What do you want?” Hoya teased Dongwoo like always.
“What are you talking about? I’m just…” Hoya cut him off before Dongwoo could finish his words.
“Just like this?” he kissed Dongwoo’s cheek and hugged him and laid back on bed.
“Aeyyyy! I’m still tired and sleepy” Dongwoo said with a shy face and covered himself with blanket.
“Let me make you hyper Dongwoo then” Hoya said entering into the blanket.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

“Hyung, why did you kick Sunggyu hyung out of our room?” Sungjong laughed, still playing with his phone.
“Well, it’s just because I need a space.” Myungsoo sat on Sungjong’s lap.
“Hmm, space? You still have your own space here” Sungjong pointed Myungsoo’s bed.
“Hmm what? Can’t I get a private place to stay only with you” Myungsoo asked, pulling Sungjong’s face down to get close with his. Sungjong was shocked and his eyes opened wide.
“Aishh Hyung, stop playing with me. Go sleep. Go go.” Sungjong pushed Myungsoo away from his lap.
“You think I’m playing with you” a pair of hands hug Sungjong tight from his back and made Sungjong lie down on the bed.
“Hyung, what? Stop it. I’m tired now. I have no energy left to play with ..” a pair of lips closed Sungjong’s mouth. Sungjong’s eyes got opened wide but then he kissed back when Myungsoo leaned his face into Jjong’s.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞