Ep 7. Our Long lost sister and child??

The Lively Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a month since my last update,

YoonYul and JeTi will sail to this chapter, romantically I guess? Kekeke~

 

Leave some comments. Thank you :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*

 

“Tskk.” A certain blonde girl groaning in annoyance while checking her phone profusely

 

“Must clean~ Must clean~ Kekeke~” A certain mushroom girl giggling in between her cleaning duties in the room.

 

SNAP. SNAP.

 

“Tchh. *sigh*”

 

“Cleaning…lalala~”

 

SNAP. SNAP. SNAP

 

“Pfft. Tskk!!!”

 

“Lalala~ All done~”

 

“You know what’s odd today?”

 

“What, Sica~?”

 

“Krystal is not contacting me!” Jessica snapped, clenching her fist. It was not a good day for her.

 

“Why don’t you text her? Maybe she’s busy?” Tiffany suggested, seated at the side of the annoyed latter.

 

“Pfft. Mwoya??” Jessica looks at her in disbelief, which was a peculiar thing to do.

 

“C’mon. Sica~ You know you want too~” Tiffany went to the blonde girl closer and hugged her sideways.

 

Tiffany knew that behind that sadist ice princess act is a sweet and caring Jessica that she loves. That’s why she fell for her.

 

As the blushing Jessica was about to submit to Tiffany’s words. Both eyes locked together and they know what will be next…

 

BATHUMP. BATHUMP. BATHUMP.

 

When out of nowhere,

 

BAM. THUD.

 

“JETI~ SITTING ON THE BED~” One of the choding barge in, running around with potato chips on her hands

 

“K-I-S-S-I-N-G!! GO JETI~ KEKEKE~” And the other choding sang it too, running around with shredded papers from the fashion magazine.

 

The two chodings right now dances around the JeTi while showering them with chips and the shredded magazine. And before Jessica could shriek her voice or Tiffany could tear the nearest pillow. A shikshin and a danshin shouted from outside…

 

HOLY !!! WHERE THE EFF IS MY BELOVED SCRUMPTIOUS CHIPS!!!!?? A shikshin exclaimed at the kitchen

 

MY GOD!! WHO IN THE RIGHT MIND SHREDDED MY PRECIOUS FASHION MAGAZINE!!!?? A danshin yelled in anger from her room

 

“Well, gotta go.KEKEKE~” Yoona giggled, slithering her way out of the room

 

“Yeah~ See yah. JeTi couple .MEHEHEHE~” Yuri handed the shredded magazine, slithering her way out of the room too.

 

YOONYUL!!!! The HyoYoung shouted in unison, seeing the two chodings quickly slithered outside their dorm.

YAH! What the heck happen here?? The midget leader interjected, just woke up from her long nap

Well, the smart choding unnies pulled a prank to the dumbHyoYoung-unnies and… The maknae explained, while reading a book

*spit take* Bleech!! Who dafuq replace my soju to vinegar seasoning!?!?! The danshin bunny reacted

 

The JeTi could only sigh to the usual commotion outside. A typical morning for the SNSD girls because of the two chodings.

 

Meanwhile, the YoonYul skipped happily outside their dorm heading to their Manager’s office to pull a prank too.

 

“Kekeke~ Tomorrow will be a special day for Sica~” Yoona mumbled evilly at the side of her choding twin

 

“Special day for Sica? Wae? Is it her birthday??” Yuri innocently inquired, not knowing what her evil choding is planning.

 

“KEKEKE~ Better than her birthday~” Yoona chuckled while rubbing her two palms evilly. “And did you memorize your lines for our little show tomorrow?”

 

“Yes. My twin~” Yuri bobbed her head excitedly

 

“Good…Good~”

 

 

 

*

 

The next day,

 

The 8 SNSD girls gathered to their dorm for a mini party before they take a vacation.

 

“Why the eff can’t we eat these scrumptious food?!?!? FOOD is for EATING not for DISPLAYING!!!” Sooyoung said in a watery mouth way while staring at the roasted turkey, chocolate cake, chicken pesto and many more of luxurious food treated by SunnyMoney “I can hear them…calling me to be eaten by me. Huhuhuhu~”

 

“And why in the hell is our music is about nature and crap?!?!” Hyoyeon complained, just by hearing the waterfalls, rain, fountain and much more tranquil music that was organize by SunnyMoney instead of boombastic music that she wants.

 

Sunny smirked to them and quickly ignored their ty rants. While Seohyun didn’t give any damn to her money is everything organizes mini party.

 

“It’s not really impressing…” Seohyun mutter under her breath, earning a quick glare from her mortal enemy Sunny.

 

And the 9th member who seldom attends this kind of mini party just arrived now…

 

“Sica~” The mushroom girl extended her arms for a welcome hug to her other half.

 

“Tskk. Save the hug, Tiffany.” The ice princess answered coldly as she seated at the couch. Not in a good mood aura.

 

“Why are you acting like that, Sica?” The concerned mushroom girl went to her side, trying to tame the ice princess

 

Jessica didn’t bother to respond and Tiffany can see through why she is acting that way.

 

“Don’t worry, Sica~ you’ll hug me later~” Tiffany whispered, assuring that the ice princess will change her mood later.

 

While the two chodings,

 

Yoona was silently washing the dishes while Yuri was silently sweeping the floor like good girls do.

 

“Lalala~”

 

“Lilili~”

 

And it was too suspicious to the midget leader Taeyeon who was watching them carefully.

 

Too good to be true….What the hell are they up to now??

 

DING

 

“Coming~”

 

Tiffany voluntarily went to the entrance door. She was excited because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter