Ep 6. Yuri's Doppelganger

The Lively Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At SM HQ

 

“Yuuuuuuul! Yuuuuuuuuul!” Yoona called out, while looking for her fellow twin Yuri. Where did my twin go?? Hmph.

 

Then she notices a girl standing by the door. Her posture and color of the hair was familiar to her fellow twin.

 

“Kyaaaaaaaaaaah! Yuuuul~” Yoona swiftly hug the girl from the back.

 

“Uhmm, excuse me. I think you got the wrong person” The girl shrugged her off.

 

Yoona realize that the voice of the girl is not like any Yuri’s voice, so she pounces away from the girl.

 

The girl gave her a sharp look but still it looks very familiar to Yuri’s features.

 

“Are you sure you’re not my twin?” Yoona asked, making sure she is not Yuri.

 

“C’mon, Yoona-Unnie. Don’t you recognize me?” The latter look at her sternly.

 

“Uhmm…Yuri??” Yoona pointed out innocently.

 

“Aniya! Aish. We’ll I have to go now, Yoona-Unnie. Bye~” The sharp looking girl left the puzzled Yoona.

 

As Yoona observed the sharp looking girl walked away, somehow two people just popped out in her head.

 

One is Yuri my twin and…hmm…it can’t be… Yoona doubt her quick witted thoughts.

 

“Yoong, my twin~” Yuri popped out, jumping at Yoona’s back happily.

 

“Yul~” Yoona gets giddy, as she heard and felt the real Yuri at her back.

 

The two chodings are reunited again.

 

“Yah! Where did you run off?” Yoona questioned, pouting to her twin, matching her concern expression in her eyes.

 

"Kekeke~ Don’t be sad my fellow twin~ I just got an autograph to my doppelganger here in SM Town."

 

“Doppelganger?”

 

“Yeah~ Lookie~ here’s our picture together~” Yuri smiled widely, showing off her picture with her doppelganger.

 

SON OF A GOD!!!! THEY REALLY LOOK A LIKE!!! Wait…I saw this person a while ago!! “OMO! Yul~ Who is she??” Yoona asked in disbelief. She is not quite familiar to all SM Artist except her fellow SNSD sisters and Manager-oppa.

 

“You don’t know her? She’s the little sister of Sica~” Yuri answered to the dumbfounded Yoona.

 

“Jinjja??”

 

“Yeah~”

 

And just by seconds, Yoona come up with a brilliant choding idea for their another adventure.

 

“Kekeke~ I see~ This will be fun~” Yoona rubbed her two palms evilly. And that’s the birth of another brilliant plan for Yoona.

 

“Oh~ Another adventure~ Mehehehe~” Yuri exclaimed, tugging her arms to Yoona.

 

And thus, Yoona began to execute her plan while Yuri just go with flow.

 

***

 

At SNSD Dorm,

 

HyoYoungSunTae are engaged watching a flabbergasting news about SNSD specifically their two oh so goody chodings that are adored by many in the public.

 

Today’s Top Story, Im Yoona of SNSD or known as The Nation’s First Love and Queen of CF’s along with Kwon Yuri of SNSD The y Black Pearl and Queen of Photo Shoot. The two hottest girls of the SNSD are ranked again as the most popular and anticipated Idols of the year.

 

With that, the most selling product of CF that Im Yoona is endorsing along with that versatile body and to die for iness Kwon Yuri. They are ever much loved by Korea and internationally too.

 

The HyoYoungSunTae could only do is shook their head in disbelief, matching they mentally face palmed to what the public believe about the ever perfect chodings for them.

 

“That’s crap!” Hyoyeon pointed out.

 

“Bullcrap I say!” Sooyoung agreed, while eating her maltasers chocolates.

 

“If only our SONE fans knows what’s the true nature of those two chodings~” Sunny said, while she order some expensive craps online at her IPad.

 

“*sigh* Anyways, where are those two chodings?” Taeyeon asked feeling no presence of the two chodings inside their dorm.

 

And before HyoYoungSun could answer, they were cut off by--

 

POP

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter