When Suho had his first fight with his girlfriend.

Your Own Fairy Tale (Closed)

 

b-blanc

Idol: Suho (EXO)

OC's Name: Seonhee

Seonhee yelped as she felt arms wrapping itself around her waist. “Morning, baby.” Seonhee giggled as Suho’s breathe tickled her ear. She giggled and pecked his cheek. “Go and put on a shirt.”

Suho chuckled. “You’re wearing mine.” He eyed her totally liking the fact how she looked gorgeous in his clothes. He raised an eyebrow and smirked. Seonhee stared at her in disgust and slightly pushed him. “You leave your clothes here every time you come.” She said. “Go and find one.”

Suho ignored her statement and hugged her from behind as she cut something on the chopping board. “What are you doing?” Seonhee rolled her eyes as she replied, “Drawing, can’t you see?” Suho narrowed his eyes at her sarcastic reply, “I can see that …”

Seonhee laughed and pecked his cheek just because he looked so adorable when he pouts, “I’m cooking your favorite, kimchi fried rice and kimchi pancake because I’m just that nice.”

“You don’t have to cook anything though. We could just order a take-out.” Suho said, burying his face in her hair. “You smell nice.” He mumbled which made Seonhee chuckled. “You don’t. Go and shower.” He childishly shook his head and hugged her tighter. “No.”

Seonhee sighed and turned around so that she could face him. “I cannot even move if you keep hugging me like this.” Suho leaned down and whispered, “Then don’t.” Before she could even reply, he caught her lips in his. Something as innocent as a simple kiss turned into something rough and Seonhee had to pull away before they do something that’s not even suitable to do early in the morning … you know.

“Go and shower while I finish it up.” She literally had to drag him to the bathroom and shut the door.

A while later Suho came out of her bedroom fully dressed in proper clothes. A smile automatically plastered on his face as he saw the delicious dishes on the table. “Ah, I’m hungry.”

He sat down and started to gobble-yes, he actually did- the food. “Are the schedules tiring you up?” Suho looked up from his plate and Seonhee chuckled as a grain of rice stuck at the corner of his lips. She brushed it off and kissed it afterwards. “It’s been ages since I last eat homemade food.” He pouted and Seonhee actually felt bad for him.

“I could cook for you every day.” Seonhee said. Suho liked her idea and said, “You should move in with us.” Seonhee’s eyes widened at his idea and shook her head. “No.” He was actually just joking at the idea since there’s no way he will let Seonhee live with the other members but her answer actually made him raised his brows.

“What do you mean no?” Seonhee chuckled, “I don’t know. Just the idea of living with you … scares me, I guess.” Suho scoffed at her answer. “You do know that you have to live with me once we’re married, right?”

Seonhee stuttered at his sudden proposal-well, kind of. “M-Married?” Suho put down his chopsticks and looked at her. “What? You don’t think we will ever get married? Do you think this relationship is just a temporary thing?”

Seonhee sighed. “You know that’s not what I meant.” She sighed and he snorted. “I’m not like any other guys that you dated.” He said and she raised her eyebrows. “What kind of guys did I actually date?”

“Jerks.” She bit her lips in anger and glared at him.

There were fighting. Words were being thrown to each other-harsh words and Seonhee was already crying. It was probably the biggest fight that they had ever been into.

“You’re so selfish. You always think of yourself and not others.” Suho spat. They were fighting about everything. The things that they have been keeping to themselves were being shouted at each other’s face. One thing lead to another and out of anger, Suho slipped the words that could harm their relationship.

It was silence, complete silence right after Suho spit out those harsh words to his girlfriend. Seonhee could only stare at him in shock and tears that she kept in came pouring out. She bit her lips and took a deep breath. “Out.”

Suho took a second too late to realize the things he said and gasped. “Baby.” Seonhee furrowed her eyebrows and sniffled. “We’re over.” She turned around and stormed into her bedroom, making sure to shut the door with a loud thud.

 

Months passed by in a blink—or at least what Seonhee tried to believe. Even she couldn’t lie to herself that these past months have been hell. Her 3 years relationship with Suho was too special since it was her first serious relationship and it was she was his first girlfriend.

The memories kept on hunting her in her dreams, illusions were the worst. Suho seemed to be handling the break up well –or so she thought.

The annoying buzzing sound of her phone was heard as she scrambled off the couch to take her phone that was placed on the coffee table. An unknown number appeared on the screen and as usual, Seonhee didn’t answer it. Seonhee doesn’t really answer unknown callers.

She left her phone on the coffee table and sat back on the couch. She lay down on her stomach as she switched the channels, trying to find any interesting shows to watch. “Ah yes, finally.” She sighed in bliss as the re-run of Running Man was on screen.

“Shut up, dammit.” She cursed under her breath as she couldn’t even enjoy the jokes Jaesuk did as her phone kept on buzzing. Out of anger, she stomped her way towards her coffee table and slid her finger over her screen and yelled a very angry, “Yah!”

“I need to talk to you.” A familiar voice, Seonhee recognized. Awfully familiar. “I … I’m at the park. I need you here.” Suho. There was something in his voice, urgency, desperation. Seonhee was not going to run back to him that easy but … “Seonhee-yah … please.” Hearing his voice, he was crying. Seonhee grabbed her coat and car keys.

Suho did not need to tell where he was. Her feet have its own mind as she led herself to their favorite place at the park. Their spot. It was dark since it was already 3 in the morning and why couldn’t Seonhee at least be smarter and bring along torchlight with her.

She was meters away from their spot and she could hear a voice, sweet voice singing. It was soothing and she had goose bumps by how good the voice was. Seonhee knew it was him; he was the only one who could make her feel like that.

 

Today is a very important day
It’s the day when I give my second confession to one girl
I am going to find her once again
Will she accept my heart?
I feel good today for some reason

 

Seonhee looked around trying to search for him and she found her the moment she turned her head. He was gazing at her, with the lamp light on him. No smile, just him gazing at her showed so much love and it was enough.



I threw away all my pride for this second confession
Though I have so much to say, I’ll keep it short
I will change and improve so from today and every day on
I want to have a great love like Gyon Woo and Jik Nyu

 

Seonhee felt as if her feet were glued to the ground, she was frozen. It was only both of them and that makes it much more special. Suho saw how she was expressionlessly looking at him and he sighed. He approached her slowly and reached out to her once he was near.

She took a step back but still did not break their eye contact.


Throwing away my pride to ask you to come back
I’ll be your shoulder strap and you can be my backpack

I want to go back to those times but why don’t you know my heart?
If you will come back some day, there won’t be any tears

 

She could see the sincerity in his eyes and she started to waver. The hand that he has been holding out the whole time, Seonhee took one step at a time to reach him and intertwined their hands.

Suho pulled her towards him and whispered. “I’m sorry baby.” He rested his head on her shoulder and tearfully said. “I’m sorry.”



Author's note: It took me two days to write this story. And i certinaly had fun imagining it lol. Thanks for requesting and do comment down below if you liked it and if you don't ... just comment about it XD