You Said You Love Me

You Said You Love Me

              Your pov:

           Walking down the schools hallway ifeel so empty, sad, like I died. I have nobody, no friends, no family. My parents have died in a car crash and I was the only survivor. Ever since my parents died I have been cold towards everybody except.... my bestfriend. He has been with me through thick and thin and we were even in a relationship. I guess you can say that we were the cutest couple and some people even envied us because we were willing to sacrifice ourselfs for each other. Going inside the classroom I spotted him at the back making out with the schools queenka. I can't belive that it has only been a month and he already replaced me and he even said that he would kill himself just so he won't need to see my ugly face again.

                  A couple of weeks later I noticed that he has been gone for a very long time ( I still care for him even though he hates me) maybe he was sick. I decided that I would go and visit him right after school. I knocked on the door but no one answered I twisted the door knob and guess what it's not locked. I noticed that all the furniture was gone. I decided to check his room and when I got there I saw an enveloped and my name was writen on it so I opened it.

* play this http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=CA&rdm=4misotov8#/watch?v=8SBe5fe0n2c if u can't play it search up clenching a tight fist by BEAST*

His pov:

              (this is a couple of weeks from the present day) I was on the hospital bed crying my heart out. It felt so wrong being cold towards you and saying all those mean things to you but I knew that it was the only way for you to forget me. I didn't want you to worry about me, I didn't tell you I had leukemia because I know that in the end I won't be with you, I would only leave you broken heart because your bestfriend and first love died. Since today is my last day before I die I decided to write you a letter and explain everything to you since the guiltyness was eating me up. * stop the song*

   Your pov:

              I opened up the envelope and once I saw the printing I knew that it was yours. *LETTER*

* play this http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=CA&rdm=4misotov8#/watch?v=Re-koXfeQB8 if you can't play it search up I want to cry jay park*

                                           Dear _______, I'm sorry that I was being cold towards you, I swear I didn't mean to do it and I specialy didn't mean to say all those horrible things to you. The truth is...... I have leukemia. I'm sorry I didn't tell you but please promise me one thing and it's that you will forget about me and live a happy life, find another guy that will love you more than anything on this world. By the time you read this I'm already in a better so you better forget about me arraso and sorry again for not telling you.

써랑햬요

I will alway

and

forever love you <3 

(back to you )

     After reading the letter I collapsed to the floor and cried my heart out, i couldn't belive he was gone now and I can't do anything about it. The only thing on my mind was him but he's gone, gone forever. I looked at the letter and reread the last seven words what I didn't realize was that I said

" I love you too, 사랑해요"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

thankyou for reading this please leave a comment again I am really sorry for some of my mistakes thank you, kamsahamnida