Chapter 44

Status: Complicated!?
In the morning, Changhyun made breakfast for the two of them. Byunghyun woke up and looking for the doctor who left his side. He panicked like a kid who was lost in the big field.
 
"Changhyun? Yoo Changhyun?" he called as he rises from his bed. He can't have any response because his lovely man was in the kitchen and busy cooking. He then panicked and called the name repeatedly as he runs out of the bedroom and found the doctor, "Yoo Changhyun!"
 
"Uh? Hyung, why are you...? Are you searching for me?"
 
"Changhyun..." he then walked closer to the man and embraced it.
 
"You thought I left you, aren't you?"
 
"I do. I do, I really do." he then tightened the hug.
 
"Hyung, the food is going to get burn. Its alright, I'm going anywhere."
 
Byunghyun then let go of the lovely man who just proceeded on the stove and cooked. As they were eating, the lover used to gazed the Yoo Changhyun that the man was aware of.
 
"Lee Byunghyun, stop looking at me. You are not dreaming and I won't go. I called the hospital and I even asked Dr. Shin to take my patients for me until I come back."
 
"Until when?"
 
"Maybe next week?" that lightened up Byunghyun's face. "I also called Mama and told her that I will stay here with you."
 
"Here? We'll stay here?"
 
"Why? You don't want too?"
 
"So, we're not going to get out of here for a week."
 
"How about our food?"
 
"Lets just call for deliveries if we lost supplies."
 
"What are you planning to do here for next days?"
 
"Spend every second, every minute and every hour with you. That's what I wanted to do." they stick to what Byunghyun wants to do. They stayed home at that apartment. Talking, playing and making noise like kids. As they on the floor in the living room, Mr. Lee just lay down on the doctor's lap while twirling their hands together. "Why did you left the house? I already told you, it was yours. I made it for you."
 
"Because you need it more than I. You needed space, when I needed time. I can do a lot of things to revert my issues to something normal, but you're different."
 
"You know me that much?"
 
"More than anybody else."
 
"Yoo Changhyun, why do you love Choi Minki that much?" he then tightened the grip on the man's hand.
 
"First and foremost, please spare my hand and my fingers for I need them on my job, hyung. Secondly and the last, please don't asked things that will only make you mad, because more than me, you're the one who's hurting."
 
"But I want to know."
 
"Then I will asked you the same thing, why do you love me that much?"
 
Byunghyun sits up and face the lovely doctor looking straight at his eyes. Seeing those reflection of his own on those irises makes him melt and his feeling just burst out quickly by its own as he holds the man's hands and kissed it, "Because I just love you. I don't need any reason for it." he then touches the man's face before putting his lips on it and they deepen the kissed until they make love. After they had done it, they cuddle in the same spot. As always, Lee Byunghyun sits behind his Changhyun embracing it tightly on the waist. "Changhyun, you never change."
 
"Hrn? Why is that?"
 
"I remember the first time we did it here. Right in this position, in this spot. You were so adorable was we're watching that horror movie then. I so love that when you were screaming in fright."
 
"That's not funny. I'm really scared, you know."
 
"But you're really cute then. If you can see your face that time, you will see why I really love making you watched horror movie and cling to me like a kid."
 
"Is that why you always rent horror movies? Because you want to abused me when I'm already so scared?"
 
"That's 100% true." and he got a pinch to his ear from the doctor, "Aw... but really, I really want to see you that way."
 
"Sorry to destroy your fantasy, but I'm no longer scared of those."
 
"I know, but I still want to do it."
 
"You already did. We just finished it, remember? Its not even ten minutes ago."
 
"One more."
 
"Can you at least le..." but he was cut by kisses and he can't struggled anymore for Byunghyun dominated him quickly, thanks for the food delivery and it was cut. "Get off."
 
"Haist... this is why I hate deliveries. They do come in the most important moment." and he lets the doctor stands up and wear his shirts and pants before getting the food. Byunghyun cannot be stopped, that even when they're eating he keeps on pecking kisses on Changhyun's on the lips.
 
"Ya, Lee Byunghyun! Can we just eat?"
 
Byunghyun shakes his head.
 
"Geez, you're so unstoppable."
 
"What can I do? I didn't have it for more than three days."
 
"Just for three days? When we even don't get to have it for more than two months when you're in Jeju? How dare you!?"
 
"What? Its just fine. We're going to be here all week. So I still have many chances." and he grinned sheepishly.
 
At the school, the kids were dealing with something else, or with someone else, which is Hwang Minhyuk. Changmin was very well aware that the president was the one who's leaving roses on his locker everyday. Yoo Sooyoung's looked at her brother was always making Choi Changmin nervous and confused. He knows Sooyoung was waiting for him to do something about it. She's still scared of the guy after all that happened between her and the president.
 
"Sooyoung, are you okay?" Changmin asked as they were all at the cafeteria.
 
"I'm fine. Its just that your ever loyal follower's eyes are all over us." and they all looked at the table next to them. "See?"
 
"Man, he's really annoying. Should I be treating him to a nice resto then." Hyunki said fiercely.
 
"Hyung, can't we just have a nice and peaceful kind of highschool life?"
 
"Sorry, we can't. As long as that president is here, we won't get any peace. By the way, Kwak Youngae, how's dad? He used to text us, but never he did called even once."
 
"He stays at home since the day he came from your vacation." the girl answered.
 
"Of course I know, but what I wanted to know is how is he doing? Is he fine or what?"
 
"He's just fine, thats what Papa told me. Beside, I never really stayed there since you two weren't there."
 
"I pulled her out of the house and she was currently sleeping in our house." Gyuri then said.
 
"Yeah, right. As expected you two are unstoppable when we're not around."
 
"Oppa, what do you mean by unstoppable when you're not around? What are they doing when you're not around? Unni, can I join the two of you? I want to experience what they called girl talk."
 
"Don't you dare!" Hyunki scolded and whispered towards Gyuri while he hides behind his brother just not to be noticed.
 
"Tsh..." angst answer from Gyuri to Hynki, "Sooyoung, we are not having girl talks. We're having our training for our future positions on our company."
 
"Future positions? It means, even the two of you didn't get a degree on business, you will still have such positions. That's great."
 
"Yoo Sooyoung, what do you want to get after highschool?" Changmin asked.
 
"To be like Papa, a doctor."
 
"Uh, yes, I forgot. You didn't really change what you wanted to do."
 
In the afternoon, Yoo Sooyoung was waiting for her friends at the garden before going home when Hwang Minhyuk approached him, "Yoo Sooyoung..."
 
The girl was scared that she immediately stands up and walked backwards to keep her distant from the guy.
 
"Look, I didn't come here to hurt you or anything. I just want to talk to you in a quiet way. With no arguments." and he started to make steps.
 
"Don't... don't you come closer, please. Stay there."
 
Minhyuk did as the girl says and Sooyoung stands more relaxed after seeing that the boy was telling the truth about making a good conversation with her.
 
"Can you sit down again? Can we talk in the bench? Its alright, you, you take the end and I'll sit at the other end. That way, that way you can be assure that I won't get you, if, if that you're really afraid in me."
 
"Okay." and they both sit on the ends of the bench. "What do you want to talk about?"
 
"I just want to apologized about what I just did to you and to Changmin. I, I become selfish and I wanted Choi Changmin just for me."
 
"Why did you that?"
 
"Huh?"
 
"You said you've become selfish and you just wanted oppa just for your self. Why?"
 
"Because I don't want to lose him."
 
"He likes you. He likes you very much. There's no way that he will leave you just like that if you didn't do what you have done. You don't need to be on that point."
 
"Because I lose confidence that I will never have just for myself. I lose confidence that he will only love me."
 
"Why? Why do you have to think that way?"
 
"Because I have been left out all my life. My mother, my father and everybody around me. They all come and go because they have new people in their lives."
 
"But you have teacher Hwang. She's always with you. She never leave you. So why do you have to think that Choi Changmin oppa will leave you just like that?"
 
"Maybe because I'm just an idiot who knows nothing about what love really is and how it should be, but I still want him back."
 
"You didn't know what love is? But you said you did what you've done because you love oppa? Maybe you know what love is, but you didn't know how to show it. Love doesn't have how it should be nor what really it is. Grandma told us that love is just love. And how it moves is just beyond how humans want it to move."
 
"Beyond how humans want it to moves? So I made the wrong move then to show how much I love him."
 
"Are you honest with your feelings about my oppa?"
 
"I am. I really want him back. I really love him so much."
 
"Sunbae..."
 
"Hrn?"
 
"What will you do to make him comeback to you?"
 
"Do the things I have never done that a lover should've done."
 
"Like putting roses on his locker with notes? Where did you get those quotes?"
 
Minhyuk blush, "I thought Changmin never read it and just throw it on the trash? How, how did you...?"
 
Sooyoung then take out something from her bag. It was the stick notes that Minhyuk had written along with the roses. He then gave it to the president, "Here. I picked it up every after they turned back." she smiled.
 
"Yoo Sooyoung, why?"
 
"I checked the log book at the SC hall and found your handwritten name in it and I saw that you wrote it all. It means you spends time to write it one by one everyday."
 
"Just because of that, you are picking the notes back?"
 
"Because you'll be hurt if nobody saves that for you."
 
"Sooyoung, just what exactly are you thinking?"
 
"Hyunki and Changmin oppa and I are having troubles within our families. We can't save any heart from the inside, so, since you're having your heart as a risk just to get my oppa back, I will try to save some of your broken heart."
 
"But Yoo Sooyoung, this might get you into trouble with your friends."
 
"Sunbae, we have an unconventional kind of family. Its bringing us tears and joy. Its making us learn how important one's love is and how we should move according to it. Can I have your word?"
 
"That?"
 
"That whatever happens, you'll never let my oppa be alone or conquer each problems together. Oppa needed another shoulder to cry on. We're not the only people who can make him happy."
 
"What do you mean?"
 
"I'll help you get him back, but promise me that you hurt him or us or anybody who will he choose to be his friends. Stay beside him without harm, but be his protection from it. Stay beside without condition, but be his warmth in any situation."
 
"Yoo Sooyoung, are you really that kind? I have done you many wrong and I even pushed you to the end of your line, but why do you still want to help me?"
 
"Because I love my oppa and I will love the people he will love too. So, you better do the same." Yoo Sooyoung stood up and step closer to her sunbae and gave her hand.
 
Minhyuk then looked up to he girl in front of him before standing up and shakes hand with Sooyoung and they exchange nice smiles to each other. "I know this seems to be a little off, but can you help me get through Choi Changmin? He's not answering my calls, not even to reply to my text messages."
 
"In what way?"
 
"Like, what he likes to do. What he likes to eat most of the times. Small things like that. Can you help me prepare something for him?"
 
"Okay, but keep your promise huh?"
 
"Of course I will. I learned my lesson well."
 
"Uhm!" she raised her pinky finger, "Then lets sealed it!"
 
Minhyuk finds it funny for a guy to do, but then, just to prove his honesty he then link his finger to the girl, "Signed. Sealed. Delivered next."
 
"Okay!"
 
"So how will we do it?"
 
"What's your number? Lets talk about it secretly. We can't do it here in school. Oppa will surely be disappointed in me."
 
"Okay, here." he then dialled a number that appears to be Yoo Sooyoung's.
 
"You know my number!?" she said as she lift her hands holding her phone.
 
"I do. I got it from Changmin's phone before. I'm sorry."
 
"Its okay."
 
"Let me save it." and he gets Sooyoung's phone from the girl's hand and type a name in it and returned it.
 
"Flower boy? Why did you put that kind of name?"
 
"Just for the code. Looked." he then presented his phone on the junior student.
 
"Baby girl? Why... how did you know that?"
 
"I always hear Hyunki and your friend calling you baby, so I listed it that way. Because I also want to hide it from Changmin if so. But thats way back then."
 
"Uh, okay. Oh!" she got a text from Hyunki saying that they will come to picked her up in the garden.
 
"Why?"
 
"They'll come here. Better hide. Better hide." she said as she pushes the guy who eventually takes off but when he lets go of the girl hand, she fell off.
 
"Yoo Sooyoung, are you o..." he was cut because Hyunki and the group ready arrived in high pitch.
 
"Yoo Sooyoung!" Hyunki shouted as he saw Sooyoung on the ground and Minhyuk holding the girl. Without any hesitation the boy run through and immediately grabbed the senior.
 
"Oppa!"
 
"Wait let me explain." Minhyuk plead, but he only got a punch in his face that blew him down to the ground.
 
"Oppa! No!" Sooyoung stands up as Changmin and the girls helped her. She quickly holds up her brother by the waist to stop it from doing more harm to the big captain.
 
"I thought I already told you to fall out of our way!? Why do you keep on clinging on us, huh!?" the mad boy said.
 
"So- sorry."
 
"Sunbae, go. Go now!" Sooyoung asked.
 
"When I see you again getting close or walked in our way again, I swear, even if Sooyoung tie me, I'll really kill you! Lets go!" he then grabbed his sister by the wrist and pulled it out of the garden while Changmin just snubbed his ex lover by glaring at it and leaving without any words. Minhyuk just breathe deeply before standing up on his own, but relieve that at least the girl already forgiven him.
 
At the mansion, Minki was still staying at his bedroom and still the same. Quiet, no movements and not caring about the outside world. Aron just bring him food on the bed and accompany him for a while. "Would you like something else?"
 
"Nothing. Just leave it there."
 
"You're here for more than four days. What do you really want to do?"
 
"Don't worry, I'm fine."
 
"You'll be crippled if you won't used your legs to walk even just for an hour. You'll get depressed. I mean, more depressed if you stayed here more everyday. Get up. Try to at least have some fresh air inside your body."
 
"Aron, Kwak Aron, does he talked to you even once since I got here? Since the day I left him on the villa with the kids, he just called me once, but it never get repeated again. Did he..."
 
"He didn't."
 
"Okay." he then wipe the tears that had fallen from his eyes and smile timidly.
 
Aron then sits down beside his master on the bed, "Can I be a friend even just for now?"
 
"You're always a friend to me, moreover a family."
 
"Choi Minki, how long will you think you can hide your true feeling towards Yoo Changhyun? Why can't you fight for him even just this once? You're always having a fight with him, but you never fight for him. You have all the rights, but you keep denying yourself to get it."
 
"Because I love him, and giving him his freedom was the best thing I can do for all his sacrifices for me. I cannot waste his time anymore. Those times are only for his family and nothing more."
 
"But you were his family. The legal one. The only family he should have. I understand what you're saying about his happiness, but can't you at least be real?"
 
"If I will be real and true to myself, would I get him back and be happy? Its not that easy to get through this relationship. This kind of situation is a win- lose challenge. When I opened up my heart again for him, I know this could be the end of me. I always begin with high confidence, but I used to end up as a very low person. Kwak Aron, when will I truly be happy?"
 
Back to Byunghyun and Changhyun, the two were just having their good time eating dinner together and exchanging thoughts as they goes to bed, "Dr. Yoo, why do you think you need to hide things from me?" the older man said as they were both lying in bed embracing each other in the dark.
 
"Because I dont want you get hurt."
 
"But I did get hurt. I asked you many times, then you denied the truth. Why?"
 
"Because I need to prepare myself for the kids. I thought of the children first, before you. I'm sorry."
 
Byunghyun just tightened his hug towards the lovely man, "Yoo Changhyun, next time, if you're going to hurt me, please do it in my face. Because honestly, I might lose my mind next time and die."
 
"Hyung, why did you forgive me?"
 
"Because that's how much I love you. My love is bigger than any lie in this world. And I was still lucky for my Changhyun tells me the truth before I learn it in the hard way."
 
"Are you sure with this?"
 
"There's nothing sure in this world, but my love for you, so deal with it. No matter who the hell in this world will you come to sleep with, I will stay beside you and love you the same way."
 
Changhyun chuckle, "What are you a masochist?"
 
"Whatever. As long as Changhyun was with me, everything will be alright."
 
"Ya, hyung, we really need to go out tomorrow. Lets buy supplies."
 
"Yes, we will."
 
In the morning, Aron was surprised to see his master coming down from the stairs. He was all dressed up and smiled even a little when he faces the couple, "Master Minki."
 
"Good morning."
 
"Good morning too. Would you like anything for breakfast?"
 
"Just the usual. By the way, isn't today was your day for groceries? Can I come with you?"
 
"Are you fine now master? Are you sure you wanted to go out? You can stay on the garden or at least walk by the neighborhood so that your body won't work much for you stayed too much inside."
 
"Its just fine, Aron. I'm just fine. It will be boring here." he then smiled.
 
"Okay. If that's what you want sir."
 
Choi Minki really did come with Aron to buy house supplies. He did enjoy it for a bit and even have fun with the butler. Its a good chance for him to at least divert his attention to something for a while. At the same time, in the same place, Byunghyun and Changhyun was also having their time to buy supplies. They're like just married couple where in the older used to put things on the cart while Changhyun used to change it.
 
"Ya, Lee Byunghyun, can't you please stop putting things we don't need?!"
 
"Ya, Yoo Changhyun, its better to have more than less!"
 
"Haist, go back to the car and stay there until I finished buying supplies. You're just making it hard."
 
From the back, Choi Minki and Aron was also at the same phase to buy some goods, when the pretty master averted his eyes and saw Changhyun and Byunghyun together. He stops from pushing the cart and he felt heavy on his feet, moreover to his chest.
 
"Master?" the butler then looked where his master was looking and so what is it. "Master..."
 
Minki swallowed, "Lets go Aron. Lets pay this out."
 
"Master..."
 
"Lets go please."
 
"Okay. Lets go." and they turned into the opposite way just to evade the couple.
 
Choi Minki still doesn't feel good as the image of Changhyun and Byunghyun together in that place was still lingers in his mind. He thought he can bear it off. He thought he can take it just like that, but he's wrong. There's no preparations that can actually loosen someone's heartache when it happened in real time and actual footage. "I never knew it hurts this way..." he said in the back of his mind.