Chapter 30

Status: Complicated!?

am I late or what?

Early in the morning, just a good chance for Changhyun to get ready to go home, he can't seem to get up so easily looking at a very peaceful, sleeping face of his husband. He then caresses its smooth and fair face skins before waking it up with a kiss.

 
"Yoo Changhyun, let me sleep." the man murmured.
 
"Better wake up. I don't to go and leave without you seeing me. Come on open your eyes."
 
Minki then slowly opens his eyes, stretches his arms and put it around the lovely man's neck pulling it closer to him, "Guess you're not really staying after what I said last night."
 
"You know I can't do that."
 
"Fine." he then let go of the man and go back under the sheet. "Just go home."
 
"I just want you to see me when you wake up."
 
"Its better if I don't. At least I know that your not really serious about what you're doing."
 
"Choi Minki..."
 
"Yoo Changhyun, don't play safe between me and Lee Byunghyun. I am serious with what I said last night. Don't take it for granted. I may be drunk, but I can still remember what I have told you. I mean it when I said I am wanting you for my self only. And you can stay away as long as I can control myself. Now, go. If you're going back tonight to sleep in here, go home without waking me up." he then covered his whole body and face the opposite direction.
 
"I'll be going. Bye for now." he doesn't gained any responds from the man lying on the bed. He gone out of the mansion without making any other noise. As usual, when he returned home, still Byunghyun and Sooyoung was in bed, while their old woman was at the garden seems like waiting for him.
 
"You came back rather late than the usual." she said.
 
"I'm sorry." and he then sat down on the chair along with the smoking lawyer.
 
"How long have you been planning to live like this? Its not like I am rendering you to do what you wanted to do, but as a mother of this house, I want you to know and to be reminded that you are not as free as you could be. Yoo Changhyun, you are my son, my granddaughter's father, my daughter's beloved, and you being hurt, it can also hurt me."
 
"Mama, I know what you're thinking. I get what you're saying, but I'm afraid to lose anyone of them. I love Lee Byunghyun, but I also love Choi Minki."
 
"There's no way a person will be loving two people, you know that very well because you already had chose before and you should chose now."
 
"Why? Do I really have to choose between them? I am really into deep regret leaving my pretty then, now, though I am still not choosing anyone of them, I am regretting it already that I might lose Byunghyun or Minki."
 
"Have somebody told you that when it comes to love, heart can be the best thing to use, but somehow, sometimes, heart can fool you, so you need to used your mind to think who is better to be loved. They always says, love the heart that hurts you but never ever hurt the heart that loves you. You know what? Lee Byunghyun has a hint that he can lose you, though it hurts him a lot, he's still loving you, without any doubt."
 
"Should I choose him by that?"
 
"Letting go is the best thing you can do. Acceptance, moving on and welcoming new life is the best thing to do."
 
"If I do choose Byunghyun, Minki and my sons, I will not be able to see them again, not again."
 
"That's why we choose? Because we are able to let go."
 
"But I'm ready."
 
"How long until you will be ready? Until the kids learn everything from your actions? Until Minki despise you because you're having an affair right under his nose? Until Byunghyun discovers that you are not still free from your previous marriage and he was just living a mistress kind of life? Tell me Changhyun, how long?"
 
Thinking about it, Byunghyun can't seemed to open up a topic to the floating Changhyun. The doctor was busy thinking about what Park Saera has told him. The old woman of their house was really cunning and a real light to their decision making, but its still a trouble for Yoo Changhyun. He still cannot find ways on letting go of anyone of the men in his life. Days go by smoothly and Changhyun keeps his thoughts busy from lying, scheduling his husband and his lover and even his duties. He's really into frenzy to make them stay until he made a decision. Its hurting Choi Minki, and its deepening the doctor's grave upon Byunghyun deceptions.
 
While in the other hand, the kids, most of all the new couple Minhyuk and Changmin was still having trouble thinking how they will tell his father what's going on. On the rooftop, the place where they are spending their breaktime, they all sat down on the floor and playing to ease the boredom. The lovers are cuddling silently, while the brother was playing with Yoo Sooyoung who was still eloped with the big man.
 
"Yoo Sooyoung..." the president called, the girl just looked at him intimidated, "Are you really that afraid of me?"
 
"Oppa..." she then slide on the back of Hyunki, "I don't want to talk to him." she said.
 
Hyunki just laughs, "Hey Choi Changmin! Seems like you're going to lose your baby girl."
 
"Ya! Hyung, don't you dare take Yoo Sooyoung! You'll really going to pay for it."
 
"But oppa! I'm afraid to come closer to you now!" the young girl said and that earns laughs from the other girls.
 
"Poor boy! How can you expect Yoo Sooyoung to come closer to you when she still remembers what your boyfriend had done to you?" Gyuri teased.
 
"But its already in the past. Besides, we are fine now." the senior explains, "Yoo Sooyoung, I won't make Changmin cry again, I promise, so please, let us be friends."
 
"No!" another laughed from the group, this time Changmin joins them.
 
"Choi Changmin, how dare you laugh at your boyfriend?" Minhyuk demanded.
 
"I'm sorry. Sooyoung was just so cute when she was refusing you. Seems like, you cannot force yourself to a girl like her."
 
"Oppa..." Sooyoung pulling the hem of Hyunki's shirt, "I want to go at the black festival somewhere in Gangnam next weekend."
 
"Black festival? What kind of festival was that?"
 
"Its a festival for bidding and gambling. Its quite an underground thing, but not that harmful. Many costumers or you say visitors of that event were quite high end people." Minhyuk explains.
 
"If that is a place for such dirty stuff, then why would this girl right here..." Hyunki then pinches Sooyoung on here chicks.
 
"Ouch! Oppa..."
 
"Why would you like to go to that kind of place? Its not for babies!"
 
"Oppa!" she then hugged Hyunki on his waist, "I want to buy something for Papa for his birthday."
 
"If its just what you wanted to buy then let us help you to find one, but at the mall, not in that festival. Now tell me, Changmin's lover..." Youngae said.
 
"I'm Hwang Minhyuk."
 
"Fine, Mr. Hwang, what else we can expect to that festival beside what you have said?"
 
"Well, there were drag racing when the night comes. The streets were full of individual stall. They sell some antiques and smuggled goods from outside the country. The bidding is about the exceptional collective artifacts or anything the owner wanted to sold, even themselves."
 
"Themselves? Selling themselves?" Gyuri was really surprised. "What just that means?"
 
"It means a person who wanted to have money that fast, they can sold themselves."
 
"To erts, like it?" the older twin said.
 
"It means we can't let Sooyoung be in that kind of place." Changmin then proposed.
 
"Of course I can!" Sooyoung stood up for her disagreement about what her friends thoughts about her.
 
"Wait, but Yoo Sooyoung, that place is not for young girls like you." Hyunki followed the baby of the group on her stand off.
 
"Because I want to go there, I want ! I want!"
 
"I think the baby is getting off too spoiled?" Minhyuk noticed and he just earned some glare from the student he was with. "What? Did I say something wrong?"
 
Yoo Sooyoung is already on the berge of crying, "I hate you! I hate you very much!"
 
"Yoo Sooyoung..." for the first they had seen Yoo Sooyoung so furious about wanting something.
 
"If you don't want to go, then I'll go alone!" the youngest of the group then walked out of the rooftop leaving her friends.
 
"Hey Yoo Sooyoung! Wait!" Hyunki's trying to stop the girl, but he was too shock upon what he just witnessed and he then turned to Minhyuk just like he did some crime, and so was Changmin was really disappointed too. "Thank you for cracking her up. Little brother, you had such a good boyfriend, you know?"
 
"Now, I wonder what can we do to make it up to her?" Sungjong's daughter said. "She seemed to be so mad about it."
 
"I'm sorry. I just said that because..."
 
"From all of the people in here, you are the one who doesn't have the right to say anything about Yoo Sooyoung. You know why? Because she doesn't like you from the start. Now, saying that she is something spoiled coming from you? Wow! Such a big brat are you?" Choi Hyunki then walked out of the scene to follow the girl.
 
"Well, I think we should fix this before the damage grow bigger." then the girls followed Hyunki leaving the lovers alone in the rooftop.
 
"So, I really did said something wrong." the senior said.
 
Changmin then elbowed his lover, "Sooyoung is a fragile doll. She's our baby. This is the first time she asked for something that she really like to do, then you suddenly called her a spoiled one. She's probably not going to forgive about that."
 
In the hospital, Changhyun just do everything like there was nothing wrong. He has come to be so used to chaos and emotions steer inside him. He was moving freely and without anything that should be thought about. He talks like he was living the same life as the usual, though he's not.
 
"Seems like you're used to it." Eunhye says as they both sits down on the waiting area for a little rest. "What are you doing to control everything?"
 
"What do you to control everything? I can't even control myself from lying."
 
"At least, its has been creating some barriers against the chairman and Byunghyun. They are still not seeing each other. But how it will be if they do?"
 
Dr. Yoo sighs, "As if I would know. That's why I'm still figuring out what I really wanted."
 
Dr. Shin then pat Changhyun at his shoulder, "Its not like you will see it if you're doing nothing, but to perform like an artist in a movie. You must know that even if you do lied like those scripted fools inside the screens, there are those part when the character needs to face the consequences. Right now, you are the main character and you need to make a decision not base on others, but base on your own feelings."
 
"I don't even know what I really feel."
 
"Its impossible. You love someone and still loving someone. How could you not know the difference between regrets and affections?"
 
"Regrets and affections?"
 
"Regrets abd affections, yes. Because you regret on doing something to someone that you forgetting the affections you have for the recent one you are having."
 
"You saying that I am fulfilling what I didn't do in the past thats why I am staying with my husband this way?"
 
"Are you? Or you're simply trying hard to make an excuse to keep both of them? The only thing that you should do was to fix your mind and choose. What weighs more, regret over affection? or Affection over regrets? Or the worst choices were, giving affection to make up upon your regrets or regrets giving affection to make up to someone else's efforts?"
 
"How should I make a choice?"
 
"Einstein said, if you're going to make a decision, asked yourself first if you have a better mind or a better heart."
 
"So, maybe Einstein always uses his mind."
 
"Who knows? A legend cannot be just a legend without any passion to what he's doing. Passions burns from here..." she pointed at the man's heart, "And delivered the warmth in here." she then pointed at his head. "There are four walls to built a house, therefore the roof is the love. The walls are passion, trust, time and respect. When one is gone, then everythings going to be expose and be prone to dirt and harmful objects."
 
"Like an infection to an open wound."
 
"Yoo Changhyun, better choose now before the opening becomes worst. Trust is the most fragile part of once home. If that breaks, it cannot be fixed."
 
"I know."
 
At his business, Lee Byunghyun was somehow untouchable through his thoughts. He is trying to serve and being mentally present, but his hyungs knew that there something in his mind. His eyes are nowhere to be found though he was looking at them.
 
"Lee Byunghyun, boss, something wrong? Want to talk about it?" Yungguk asked.
 
"Hyung, I'm sorry. I'm just... just forget about it."
 
"Doubts, isn't it?"
 
"How... did you know?"
 
"Your eyes, its searching for something. What is it?"
 
"Changhyun."
 
"What about Changhyun?"
 
"He used to be out all night and going back home early in the morning."
 
"How did you know? You're testing him?"
 
"No, not that. He'll be with me until I fall asleep. Then, whenever I happened to wake up in the middle of my sleep to go to the bathroom, I couldn't find him. I used to looked for him around the house, but he's not there. Its been two or three times he's like that. When I came back to me sleep, he will be the one to woke me up and he feels really different."
 
"And?"
 
"Hyung, I don't like this kind of this feeling."
 
"The kind of feeling like?"
 
"I felt like Yoo Changhyun was hiding something from me. Before, he would leave some notes where he will be going in the middle of the nigh, but these nights, he doesn't."
 
"And..."
 
"I'm afraid that he's up to something."
 
"Like?"
 
"Like he's... he is... he is..."
 
"Cheating on you?" Himchan continued the sentence that Byunghyun can't followed. The boss felt paled and destroyed hearing the words. The couple he's talking to sighed in duets, "Byunghyun, having doubts are like saying goodbye to your love." Himchan said, "Its like you are trying to betrayed your feelings of love and change it into doubts."
 
"But what should I do. I am really feeling so unease just thinking about what he's doing behind me. Its really killing me. Killing me and finishing me to the extent of my power. I love Changhyun more than anything in this world. I don't know what will I do if he love another person than me."
 
"As if he didn't love anybody else than you, hyung." that sounds comes from the newly arrived Ahn Daniel who proceeds on sitting beside Byunghyun, "Remember, he also loved another man, in Choi Minki's persona."
 
"Damn Niel! How could you say that so bluntly in front of me?"
 
"Because you are being stupid again. How can you say he could love another person than you when he already did? By the way, I saw Choi Minki just a while ago."
 
"Where?"
 
"Cross the streets. The coffee shop there." he then pointed on the shop across the street bilateral to Byunghyun's cafe.
 
"He was... just there?"
 
"Isn't that what I just said?"
 
"So, he's still there." Dr. Yoo's lover's heart beats faster. He's nerves are throbbing without mercy for some unknown reason. "He's that near?"
 
"Ya, Lee Byunghyun, what are you thinking?"
 
"I have to see him." he then walked out of the coffee shop and stand there until Choi Minki comes out along with someone. "Choi Minki..." he whispered to himself as he saw the man on the other side of the streets.
 
Not that long, the pretty man then felt someone is looking at him from not so faraway. He then rounded his eyes around.
 
"What's wrong?" Junghyun asked as he opens the door for Minki.
 
The man doesn't responds, he continued looking for that eyes flattering him and he came across on it. He was standing on the other side, eyes fixed on him, "Lee Byunghyun." he said to himself and gulped.
 
"You know him?" his friend asked.
 
"No. I mean, just an acquaintance. Lets go." and they both go inside the car and go.
 
"Hyung, hey hyung..." Niel bubbled in. "What are you doing? Haven't I told you? He was with someone, maybe his boyfriend or something."
 
"He haven't change that much."
 
"He's wealthy and everything. He can stop aging if he wanted too. Seems like his boyfriend is at the same height as he is."
 
"Ahn Daniel, he's this close to us."
 
"And?"
 
"Changhyun, Yoo Changhyun, they can see each other again. I am afraid that he will meet his ex husband."
 
"They both moved on for sure. He has a boyfriend and Changhyun have you. Are they supposedly turning their back to their current lovers just to continue their love story?"
 
Whatever his fellows says, he's heart and his mind was now clogged with fears when he remembered his lover's pretty ex husband, Choi Minki. He cannot rest assure for what his Dr. Yoo will do when they finally meet up or if they already meet each other once again. Now, there was nothing in his mind, but to do something about it.
 
Back in the school, Hyunki and the two girls were looking for their baby girl who they followed, but they lost in sight. They round the building, but they didn't know where to find her, until a student cross their way and asked, "Were you looking for something?"
 
"Have you seen Yoo Sooyoung? The girl whose always with us." Youngae asked.
 
"You mean the girl who they called the gay bride?"
 
Though pissed off he replied, "Yes. Have you seen her?"
 
"She was at the infirmary room. She fell down on the stairs so they brought her there."
 
"What!?" then they all ran at the infirmary and the nurse welcomed them.
 
"Just as I thought, you'll looked for her. Yoo Sooyoung, I told you, your friends will be here, haven't I?"
 
The girl was already standing from her foot wiping her tears off and not looking at her friends.
 
"What happened to you?" Hyunki and Gyuri worriedly came to see their friend and check her up.
 
"Ya, Yoo Sooyoung, don't run down the stairs just like that. Look at you? You're wounded. It there anything else hurting?" Lee Gyuri then check her body like a mother.
 
"Leave me alone!" Sooyoung said crying.
 
"Yoo Sooyoung, what's happening with you?" the butler's only daughter questioned. "We're here because we are worried about you. Why are you asking us to leave you like that?"
 
"Because all of you treat me like I am some kind of a kid! I am not a kid!" she then cried. "You used to do everything for me since I met all of you, now people looks at me like a spoiled brat, when I'm not! They think I can't do anything on my own. I will show them that I can do something even without your help!"
 
"Yoo Sooyoung! If its about Hwang Minhyuk's stupid comments, just ignore it. He knows nothing." the brother of the group then said. "He was just saying what in his mind without knowing people. He was just like those kids in this school and because he's just like them, you should've ignore him like the others."
 
"No! He's right. He's right because I can't go on my own. Now, in everything I do, I always end up asking to all of you as favor. I am being dependent to your helps."
 
"Stop it already Yoo Sooyoung. We don't care if you depend on us as long as you want. We also depend on you in a lot of ways. What's so wrong in being a dependant of your friends? What are friends are for if we couldn't help you with what you needed?" Youngae explains and extend her hands to the baby girl. "Come on, its not like we're going to abandon you just because of that SC president says."
 
"You wouldn't be tired of me?"
 
"What should we be tired about when it comes to you?" the boy replied. "Yoo Sooyoung, we wouldn't be tired of you, so stop crying because of a nonsense commentary from an outsider. Now, you better get back on the bed until the time comes. And please don't run like that again? You really scared us there."
 
"I never thought the baby could run as fast as that." Lee Gyuri sighed, "By the way, nurse, is there anything unusual with Sooyoung?"
 
"Not really. She just fell down from the second step only, so its just a minor  bruises and injuries." the nurse replied.
 
"Glad its that all. Now you little troublemaker, better give us some consolations for being so worn out searching for you around the school."
 
"What do you want me to do?"
 
"Hug!" they then opened their arms and surrounded the girl sitting on the bed.
 
Before going home, Hyunki faces Minhyuk who's with Changmin in the garden, "Hyung, where's Sooyoung?"
 
"You still have the effort to asked when you don't even bothered to search for her."
 
"That's not true. We followed you guys to looked for Yoo Sooyoung, but we can't see her though." Minhyuk answered. "Changmin was worried."
 
"Hyung, where is she? Did she stops crying?"
 
"Thanks to your lover and she's really mad like hell to all of us. She even end up being hurt by falling from the stairs."
 
"What!? Hyung, why didn't you tell sooner? Where is she?"
 
"As if she even wanted to see you along with that president."
 
"Don't be so mean. Changmin was worried about her too."
 
"Don't bother, she's fine now, but she doesn't want to be disturb by anyone, most of all you."
 
"Wh- why me? Hyung..."
 
"Why not? When you are the one who wanted that guy beside you? Before, you often complaint about how much Sooyoung doesn't want him around, but now, you're the one who's bringing him around. She called her grandma to pick her up, and now she's going home alone."
 
"Hyunki hyung, that is unfair. I need to talk to her."
 
"You're doing this on purpose, aren't you Choi Hyunki?" Minhyuk said. "There's nothing real about what you have said to Changmin isn't it."
 
"Then check up in the infirmary if there's still a Sooyoung you could see." the lovers resumed on going to the school clinic and looked for Sooyoung, "Stupid, as if I'll let you see her just like that." the older twin said as he was remembering how he called the girl's grandma to pick her up.
 
"Aren't we going to tell Changmin oppa I'm leaving earlier today?" Sooyoung asked.
 
"Let him be. For sure, he was with that E.T."
 
"Yeah, thats right. He was some kind of a throw ups. A prick." Gyuri followed.
 
"He's just saying what he thinks is cool to say and what he sees. Remember, he's a model student after all." Youngae injected.
 
"Unni, are you saying I'm really a spoiled brat?"
 
"Yes you are, because thats what we want you to be. And that guy shouldn't interfere to what we're doing. Being Changmin's lover doesn't gives him the position to talk to anyone like that. He doesn't know anything, he better be given a lesson."
 
"Well, I think my brother needs one too."
 
"Oppa, Changmin oppa will be upset if thats what we're going to do."
 
"Its just fine. He must learn that not all the things in about our friendship are for free for his beloved."
 
"You won't hurt him right?"
 
"I think this is the better time to punished the captain more than liking Changmin. Nobody can hurt a baby." Gyuri said.
 
"Can't you just refrain from saying I'm a baby? I'm being shy about it."
 
"Its just fine. Go along with it."