New Story

Oh, Daddy?

Hello Dear Readers! I hope you're all excited for this next chappie, especially becasue the 'mystery girl' shall be revealed!

And the mystery girl is..............................................................................................DARA! 

Yes, Dara won by 54%. Taeyeon in second with 38%. Fei in third 8%.

But I still want to add Taeyeon and Fei for those voters, so watch out for their cameos (;

ENJOY LE CHAPTER


"So, Dara, what's a nurse doing driving a mini cooper?" Changmin asked, aren't nurses suppose to get bug bucks?

"Well, this nurse," Dara pointed her index finger to her face " has her apartment rent to pay, needs to feed herself, needs gas to go in that mini cooper. Oh, and let's not forget the infamous monthly students loans."

"I thought nurses get payed, you know, a lot?" 

"Well we do" Dara shrugged "But I'm still at the bottom. Your salary ranges from your rank. And like I said I'm still at the bottom."

"Which hospital do you work at?" Changmin continued his rant of questions.

"Gam-dong-hee Medical and Chemical Institute" Dara nodded her head. Just as Changmin was about to ask another question Dara stopped him "That's enough about me. Let's talk about you, Mr.Changmin?" Dara crossed her arm, leaning back in the wooden coffee chair.

"Well, I'm-" a catchy tune echoed through the nearly empty coffee shop. Dara started snapping her fingers and dancing in her chair, causing Changmin to chuckle.

"Yoboseyo?" Dara cocked her eyedbrow, Changmin's voice suddenly changed from goofy & silly to formal & serious. She continued to listen to his side of the conversation. Something about a presentation being made, and some other stuff Dara didn't even bother to think about. But hearing the change in his voice really made Dara wonder who Changmin was and what he does for a living.

"Mianhae, I have to leave." Changmin started to write on a napkin then handed it to Dara "Call me?" Changmin passed her but soon halted to a stop. Dara had held him back by the arm.

"Aniya" Dara handed him the napkin he had previuosly given her "I don't want to be the one waiting on you."  She took a bright pink permenant pen out. Changmin was startled when she grabbed his right arm and started to write on in. 

"You call me" she grabed  her bag and left, leaving Changmin dazed. He was somehow apauled yet turned on by her feirce actions.


"Mr.Chairman has called you-" 

"Tell him I'm still not in" Changmin interupted his secretary, Fei. 

"He's in you're office" Fei murmured, after Changmin had walked in.

"Appa?" sqeualed in shock. His father was sitting behind his desk. His father turned the seat around, in a 'Godfather' way.

"Where were you? You missed the board meeting" his father demanded.

"I got stuck in traffic" Changmin shrugged, sitting in one of the leather seats.

"You know better than not to call ahead of time. Everyone has waited for you." his father scolded harshly "The Park Group was here, did I not make it clear to you we needed to impress them. No, we need to show we're a thousand times better than them!"

"I don't know why...." Changmin had subconsioucsly muttered, regretting it instantly. He knew ever since he started working here and even before as a child that his father had always resented the Park Group. And so did everyone at Shim Enterprises. Some really nasty business went down with the Park Group that  no one wants to even be reminded. No one speak of. Not even to Changmin (who is completely clue less on the Park Group issue), the CEO.

The Chairmen hesitated "I don't want to talk about it. But whenver I say the Park Group is here, I don't care if you're a thread away from dying you show up, crisp and clean." 

"Oh and the Kwon Company happend to mention that Hyerim was back with twins" the chairman coldly left. He knew he that was Changmin's weak spot, Hyerim

Twins? Changmin thought horrified. A knock on his door snapped him out of his thoughts.

"Yes?" Changmin asked, looking at Fei peek her head through the door. 

"Mr.Yoochun-sshi is here" she looked disgusted while saying Mr.Yoochun-sshi. He always hit on her. Well, then again he hit on every girl he passed.

"Let him in" Changmin chuckled. Fei widened the door letting the as arogant as over brother of mine slip in. On his way in he managed to wink at Fei. She could simply roll her eyes. She had to treat him with a bit of respect he was the chairman's son and her boss's brother. But Changmin wouldn't mind if she smacked some sense into him. And neither would the Chairman.