Chapter 4

Oh, Daddy?

"Yoochun?" Changmin's father asked in complete disbelief.

"Yes." Changmin tried to reassure his father, while reassuring himself.

"That no good, playboy, slacker can't handle any responsibility. How can you excpect me to let him take your seat as CEO while your gone?" his father slammed his fists against the arm rest. Startling Changmin as he shielded his Hyung from their father's raft of anger. Yoochun held his cool act, still hiding behind his dongsaeng.

"Andwae. I can't hand over such a responsible job, even for only a day, to your Hyung" their father eyed Yoochun in distaste.

"Abeoji, how do excpect me to learn responsibility if you don't give me a chance?" Yoochun move from his postion behind changmin, to begging on his knees infront of his father.

"You gave Changmin a chance, now it's my turn. I'm older than him, I should have his position." Yoochun whined trying to grab his father's hands. He swatted Yoochun's finger away like they were ants attacking his food.

"Your mother always babied you. Spoiled you rotten. Gave you nothing but wahtever you wanted. That is why your like this. A whiner. " their father scolded Yoochun further. It was all the truth though. Their mother always had a soft spot for Yoochun. Yoochun was a playboy, slacker. And pretty much useless, but that was exactly why he wanted to prove to his father that he wasn't just a no good iresponsible playboy, by taking Changmin's position while he went to check on their branch in Jeju Island.

"Give me a chance?" Yoochun begged.

"I didn't give Changmin the CEO postion right away. In fact he was just like you, a useless pathetic playboy with nothing better to do than go clubbing all night wasting my hard earned money. But when Hyerim dumped him, he asked me for a job, not the CEO position. While you explored Europe wasting MY money, he worked hard to earn his money as a delivery boy. But look at him now. He worked his way up and is now the CEO." 

Their father eyed Changmin, in such pride. While on the flip side Changmin was trying to hide the devastation he had hearing her dreaded name. 

'Hyerim?' Changmin wondered what happend to her. Wether they would or could see eachother again. 

Changmin was driving to work, of course talking on the phone. A big no no. Just when he briefly looked down at his phone to hang up, he hit the bumper of the blue mini cooper infront of him. Still dazed, he just sat there hoping, the driver infront of him, would'nt notice. But is was impossible to not notice. It left this long streak of black paint, and dented the poor cooper pretty severely.

And to his dissmay, he heard non stop knocks on his window. A girl probably mid-twenties, glared at him, eyebrows knitted together. She stood there, waiting fro some response form the guy. And in the most demandingly rude, voice she could muster being the kind girl she was, she finally said "Well" continuing to glare, at Changmin.

"Well what" Changmin said with the same rudeness in his voice. He realized that he should've been kinder, he was the one who it her car. But when she said "Well" Changmin knew they would not be getting along so easliy.

They glared at eachother even longer, until a horn and a "Hurry up" and "Your causing a traffic jam" and few other words better ledt un said, were yelled, they started speaking.

"You hit my car" she said bluntly, wavering the yells from those stuck in traffic.

"You didn't move" he said.

"Was it, that i didn't move?" she asked kindly "OR, was it that you were talking on your phone." she raised her voice.

"Yah, respect those older than you" Changmin said stepping out of car, sure to bump her just a little. He looked down on her. With his tall figure and intense stare anyone would be intimidated. But not this girl. She steped forward inimidating him, to step back. They kept at their little dance till they reach the back bumper of her car. She sharply pointed to the two cars still collided. 

"I don't respect those who bump into my car, and don't even apologize."  She stated still pointing to the mess.

"I don't say sorry to those who knock on my window demanding 'Well' " he air-cotated well, trying to sound like a girl, pursing his lips. It was actually humourous. So humourous, the girl couldn't hold her laugh. 

Hearing her dorky laugh, he couldn't hold it in either. Changmin started to laugh as well.  

"Why don't we solve this problem at a cafe or something?" Changmin asked recovering from his hearty laugh.

The girl who was also recovering from laughing said "Sure, why not?" 

"I'm Changmin by the way" he held his hand out for a hand shake. 

She shook his hand "I'm -