i have to tell her

I fell for you

Jongin’s POV

I was talking with my annoying friends until I heard someone said Soojung’s name. I immediately got up and run towards the voice and I found Soojung is lying on the floor. , I hope she didn’t hear what are my jerk friends are talking back there!

I was so panic seeing Soojung in the same time I was afraid that if Soojung heard me and my friends. Actually, I love Soojung for a long time. I know that she loves studying so much, I know that she likes Burrito, I know where she lives but I don’t know how to approach her. I tried to be cool, popular, but I didn’t get her attention at all. I’m confused and I decided to play-this-kinda-game with my friends, and my target is her.

I fell for her, for real.

“don’t come near me!” I saw soojung, holding her tears.

“soojung-ah..”

“I heard everything!” she yelled.

Everything is getting worst. I told my friends to leave, leaving me and soojung alone.

“soojung-ah, it’s not that I….”

“YOU JERK!” she yelled at me while crying. She covered her face with her hands. If she keep yelling and yelling like this, the teacher will notice us..

I walks towards her, and I carry her bridal style to the rooftop. It should be safe here, if she wanted to cry..

“PUT ME DOWN!” she continue to yell.

“I don’t want to”

She didn’t answer me. She continue to cry.

“Soojung-ah, look at me.” I said to her. I must be brave.

“no.”

“Soojung-ah..”

“what?! Do you know that you hurt me so much?! Do you know that yesterday is my first kiss?! I hate you bec--“

“yesterday is my first kiss too.”

She stopped crying. I think she surprised. This is my chance to continue to explain.

“Soojung-ah, it’s up to you if you want to believe it or not, but please look at me and listen to me.” I’m shaking, I’m so afraid that I will lose her.

I gently put her down, and then I hold her hands.

“I love you for a long time. I know that you loves studying so much, I know that you likes Burrito, I know where you lives but I don’t know how to approach you. I tried to be cool, popular, but I didn’t get your attention at all. I’m confused and I decided to play-this-kinda-game with my friends, and my target is you. I fell for you, in reality.” I said to her, just like what my heart says.

I looked at her eyes, but she’s still crying. I give up, I decided to give her a hug and then I whispered in her ears, “Soojung-ah, saranghae”

I let go of her hands, and turns around. My heart is hurt so much.

“Kim Jongin!” She scream my name. “Don’t leave me you pabo-ya!!!!!!”

She ran towards me, and then she hugged me, really really tight. she’s still crying.

“Jongin-ah… Gomawo... I love you too.” She said. My heartbeat is getting faster, faster and faster. Finally I got her. Finally.

I still stunned like a statue, but then She release her arms around me and then she planted a kiss on my lips. Is this reality?

I deepen the kiss, surprisingly she kissed me back, not like yesterday. This kiss is very sweet, and precious.

After almost a minute, we release our kiss and then we stared at each other.

“Soojung-ah, I really love you. Please believe me.” I said while holding her hands.

“Ne, I believe you, Kim Jongin. I can see it through your eyes” She answered, while smiling at me. i'm so happy that i could tell her the truth. Finally, i could hold her now. Soojung-ah, i really love you. i'll protect you no matter what, and i'll teach those who treats you bad!

 

 

Hi guys! this is not the end of the story :-p decided to make around 3-5 chapts again, or maybe more... if you want. so, please comment :-) don't be a silent reader...