on the rooftop (1)

I fell for you

Jongin’s POV

i’m not surprised that Jinri is a trainee in SM, well… she’s a model and actor basically. However, it’s a good thing so soojung wouldn’t be alone.

Jinri and I went back to the class, leaving soojung in her class. I’m about to open class’s door but I heard someone talking.

“Ya, I can’t believe jongin is still dating that jerk girl.”

“so do i. by the way, you broke her glasses last week right?”

“yes, I did broke her glasses! not last week actually, but last two…”

BRAK! I opened the door, and I saw Lay and kyungsoo. So they are the one. I was so mad, hearing them talking like that. How could they betrayed me? what did they meant?!

I rushly grabbed Lay’s collar without thinking – geez, everyone is the class are starring at us, while jinri is just freezing behind me.

“what did you said?” I tighten my hands, grabbing his collar.

“I broke her glasses.” Lay answered me. “and she’s a jerk.” And then he spitted his saliva on my face. “problem?”

‘BRUKK!’ I punched him on his face, and he fell to the floor while hitting the chair and table. Everybody is starring at us – some of the girls even shouted. Kyungsoo is just freezing beside Lay, Suho is starring at us while jinri is just sigh-ing behind me. I’m lucky because the teacher didn’t come yet.

I grabbed his collar once more, “meet me in the rooftop now. Prove yourself if your not a coward, jerk!” I kicked some of the chair before walks through the door and went to the rooftop. Fighting in the class is not a good idea.

Soojung’s POV

I was preparing my books to study but the teacher have not arrived yet, I bet there is a meeting. Usually if they were meeting it could take 10 to 15 minutes long. All of the students in the class were very extremely happy because of that – the class is now so noisy.

In the middle of a noisy class, suddenly someone opened the door, I thought it was the teacher but I’m wrong – its Jinri. She looks like she’s been running here. everyone starred at her including the boys, of course.

Surprisingly, she come towards me.

“soojung-ah..” she sit on the floor while taking a deep breath “jongin.. he fights..”

“what?!” I automatically stand up, I was worried and surprised. Why did he fight? With who?

“he’s on the rooftop now..” she said, and then she grabbed my arm.

“with who?!” I grabbed both of her arms back.

“Lay.” She answered me. Did she mean, Lay who is jongin’s friend – who broke my glasses? Perhaps, did jongin knew it already? But it doesn’t matter now, what matter is jongin’s safety. I don’t want him to have a fight.

“jinri-ah, let’s go there!” I grabbed her hands, and headed to the rooftop immediately – before the teacher comes.