004

The Man Who Waits

ONE YEAR AND TEN MONTHS LATER...

 

2014. 10. 08

[BREAKING] Super Junior's Sungmin and Girls' Generation's Sunny are dating?!

According XXX, the two idols have been spotted dating at cafe near their company. Sungmin of Super Junior and Sunny of Girls' Generation were caught holding hands while walking out of the cafe. Both were hiding their faces from the public, however paparazzi's pictures manages to snap a clear shot of the two of them.  ...

 

Currently, SM Entertainment has yet to release an official statement.

 

[BREAKING] SM confirms Sungmin-Sunny dating rumours!

SM entertainment has finally stepped out and confirmed that both Sungmin and Sunny are dating. 

A rep from SM says that both Sungmin and Sunny have already been dating for about 4 months. They were close friends and feelings started to developed between the two of them late last year. We sincerely hope that you give the couple your well-wishes and congratulations.

...

 

 

 

"Five minutes break!" Taeyeon called. 

 

 

Seohyun ran to her phone and scrolled through her twitter timeline. The first thing that caught her eyes were the breaking news story of Sungmin and Sunny dating. "Sunny-eonnie! Come here quickly!"

 

At the same time, Sungmin barged into the room together with Eunhyuk and Donghae.

 

"Have you seen?" Eunhyuk asked.

 

"Seen what?" Hyoyeon questioned, going forward and giving Eunhyuk a hug

 

"Sunny and Sungmin were caught dating!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

Isn't this the day that we are all waiting for? To clear things up, this is a work of fiction, whatever written in this chapter is NOT real. However, this is indeed happening the future, but no one knows what's going to happen in the near future right? ;) I'm almost done with this fic, thank you everyone for your support!