1

Let It Go

When I first saw Eunhyuk, he was dancing. As his body pop and lock from left to right, I already knew that I do want to see this guy’s dance again. I was so mesmerized with his handsome face as I was approaching him when someone shouted, “Cut! Good take! That’s it for today. See you tomorrow, dancers.”

 

Eunhyuk straightened up from the pose he ended up, wiped his sweat away and smiled the best smile I’ve ever seen. I stopped walking and thinking at the same. My feet were glued to the floor while my eyes stayed fixated on his face. I closed my eyes and leaned on the wall to regain my composure. My heart was beating so loudly that I was literally deaf. Too deaf to hear his footsteps towards my direction. When I opened my eyes, the face I admired from twenty feet away was just twenty inches from me.

 

Oh, God. He’s hotter than the 12 o’clock sun. If I were a cartoon character, I’m probably melting right now.

 

“Are you okay?” Those were his first words to me. TO ME. I could honestly die that instant.

 

“Miss, are you okay?” He repeated, this time with concern in his voice and eyes. Dark Brown eyes, take note.

 

“Yes, I’m okay. It’s just the heat. I think.” I finally responded just before the bell rang.

 

“Uhm..Hi. I know that we just met and we’re not even close but I need a little help. I’m a transferee and I don’t know my way around yet. My next call is at the Art Hall, can you tell me where it is?” He asked. Cutely.

 

I felt like the gods smiled at me as I remembered that my next class will be in that building too.

 

"Oh yeah, the name is Lee Hyukjae but I prefer Eunhyuk." He said showing his hand infront of me. God Heavens.

 

I let out a simple smile and shook his hand "Hyoyeon, I'm Kim Hyoyeon." but my innerself is jumping and shouting at the same time.

 

Eunhyuk and I headed towards our destinations. On our way, he explained that he was shooting for the dance club’s play. He was asked to do some locking n’ popping and that was when I saw him. Eunhyuk was also telling a story about a dog, or was it a cat? I can’t remember anything else for I was so distracted with his biceps as the hems of his shirt sleeves fit perfectly around them.

 

All the first and last days of our college lives, we were together. I became his bestfriend. I was there to see his downfalls, his dance competition, his practice, his interviews, his races, his sweat, his smiles, his laughs, his biceps, his chest, his abs. Okay, enough. In short I was there every single time.

 

I knew everything about Eunhyuk but he didn’t know everything about me. Especially my feelings.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I thought it wasn’t love until..