Preface

Black Pearl Ann

 

The Preface
                                                           

---------------------------------------------------------------

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█

---------------------------------------------------------------

↺--Whenever a person hears Neverland they think Peter Pan, or a childs dream land. They think of a place filled with adventurous fun and never ending days of youth. Most of all, they think it's just a make-believe place that doesn't exist. They're wrong. 
 
Neverland is really the place you go in your after life. It's a world you go to when your time on Earth is up. The keepers of the Tree of Life are to take the passing souls from Earth and safely lead them to Neverland. It's a dangerous trip if you don't know what you're doing. The path is one that if a soul does not safely finish it will be lost forever and never have the chance to live another life again. Many souls have been lost and never found.
 
The Tree of Life is the center of Neverland, and it grows deep within the planet, giving the world it's source of being a livable place. It's branches harbor important memories in human existance, storing everything and every memory every living human has ever had. 
 
The Tree of Life may sound very powerful, which it is, but it is also one of the most vulnerable things in it's existance. If the Tree of Life were to ever be harmed, then humanity itself would come to an end. That is why there are keepers, there are thousands of them, but 12 of them are deemed the most important. 
 
One of these 12 is the highest ranked of them all. He stays on Exoplanet, the third and final planet that life exists on, and watches over all three of the planets, making sure that they are all in harmony with nature and the way of life. He posses a skill of leadership never found to be as strong in any other soul as it is in his own. Without him leading the three worlds like he does, they would fall out of their natural ballance and become a complete mess.
 
Exoplanet is the third and final planet that life can exist on. Not every soul gets to go there. It is only for those who have made extreme accomplishments in their lifetimes and made a huge difference, or impact that can go there. Eventually these souls become promoted and become keepers. 
 
Now a soul, you may be wondering what those are, huh? A soul can best be described as your true form and look. Souls always carry a faint, white glow around them, are a bit see through and, in place of a beating heart there is a white glowing core that is the center of the soul. Once a souls core has gone out (which can be done many ways like a human can be killed) they die and can not be brought back. 
 
There can be bad souls too, those of which glow black, and have a red core. They are usually banished and are told to live elsewhere other than Neverland. Unfortunately, the choose to live between Earth and Neverland, causing the travels between worlds to be dangerous. Dangerous creatures, never seen on Earth before roam the areas between worlds, also being a threat.
 

Now that you have had your sneak peak, Let's go to Neverland, Shall we?

---------------------------------------------------------------

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█

---------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Notes
                                                           

↺--So, The preface is up, and the first chapter is currently being
writen as we speak. I'm going to tell you guise this now; I'm 
going to update when and if I want, so no pestering me with
so 'Update soon' comments, please. I hate being rushed and
pressured so saying such things won't get you anywhere. I
guess subscribing is okay, as I'm not doing this for attention,
karma, or to gain anything really. It's just for fun and It's a
way for me to really take out all the mixed feelings I have.
But, If I do advertise and , don't go throwing a fit becuase
I said I wouldn't. It's my story, I'll do what I want, okay?? So 

I'll stop here becuase I don't want to bore you to death. Thanks
for reading. Comment and feel free to critisize me I guess. 

~ℭΔƪȾӋ