Meeting Strangers

My 12 Absolute Boyfriends in this Crazy Planet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You gave a last sight on the store and climbed up the bus. The bus was half-empty, passengers are almost lovers so you felt a little awkward. You decided to seat on the back and took out your science book. "I'm tired but we have a quiz tomorrow." You whispered under your breath. "Control center of the cell, nucleus." You read a loud so you can't fall asleep. Then all of the sudden, mostly of the people are lloking at you.

*Am I that noisy?* You thought while you crashed your face on your thick science textbook.

 

You read silently and you felt your eyelids being heavy. Without knowing, you fall asleep while snoring.

 

"Urpf!" Your body moved a little forward because the busy driver suddenly stepped-on the brake. "Where I am?" Curiously, you leaned against the window while rubbing your right eye.

 

"WAIT!! STOP!!" You yelled as you realized you were lost. Nervously you stepped your feet on the ground, a place you really don't know.

 

*Wow! I never thought I have a powerful voice cause I seldom yell but seriously, where I am?* You scratched your head in confusion.

 

 

"Grmpp!" You heard your tummy's singing. Looking around, you can't find any people to ask. You clutched your tummy and start to walk. At the end of the street you turned right and saw a food shop half-way the street.

 

It's a dumpling shop, there are so many customers and everyone is busy. You sat on the vacant chair and stared the busy ants. Then one of the staff approached you "Miss, what is your order?"

 

”You?! Ahjusshi?!!" You asked the middle aged-man shocked.

He blinked several times and just realized it was you. The ahgasshi he saw on the laundry store earlier.

 

 

"I'm the girl you saw earlier. What are doing in front of our store? Why didn't you came inside?" You bombarded him question.

 

"Do I have to explain to you?"

 

You lowered your head, "I just thought you’re my father." You whispered.

 

His eyebrows slightly pinched, “Did you said anything?" He question.

 

"Oh! Nothing!" You shook your head slightly.

 

"This is the menu." He handed a small folder to you.

 

You scanned the menu and the available are Siomai, Gyoza, Shanghai, Ramen and Wanton Noodles. Before ordering, you checked your money if you bought plenty and there you saw an envelope that was given to you by Choi ahjumma.

"One set of siomai, please."

The ahjusshi nodded signalling he got your order. You looked around and saw people chatting loudly and slurping their soap loudly too. Most of the customers are middle-age man and women.

 

"Number 26!" The tall waiter announced while looking around.

 

*Isn't that my number? Oh!* you raised your hand and the boy acknowledge your presence.

 

He went towards you and placed a set of siomai on your table.

"There you go! Enjoy eating mam." He flashed a creepy smile on his face.

 

You felt anxious a bit but manage to smile.

"Thank you!" You lowered your head and bowed politely.

 

 

"My name is Chanyeol!" He introduced himself and something caught his precious eyes.

*OMONA!! The necklace!! So, she's the one we are looking for?*

 

You noticed him that he's in a deep thought and you also noticed him looking at your necklace. Suddenly, someone called him.

"Excuse me miss!" He bowed then went on the kitchen.

 

"Yeol, 2 sets of gyoza for table 25." D.O instructed then push the tray filled with of foodto Chanyeol.

 

"I already saw her!!" He flashed a big smile. But D.O just ignored him, “No time for that dude. Let's talk later. I need to fry something." He said and went back to his master place-- the kitchen.

 

 

One by one the customers are leaving until it was only you who was left. The scenery is unimaginable. It feels like it came from a big and strong tornado. Each table has a mountain of dirty dishes. The two waiters started to clean, even if they're two, they can'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter