Absorbing

My 12 Absolute Boyfriends in this Crazy Planet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The boys are on their respective house with holograms of others. This will serve as a meeting for their progress. Professor Newton can't be contacted right now. They are talking about everything happened this past few days.

First one, the mistaken identity of Krystal. Second, finding the true lady in their sole mission.

"Is she going to be a problem?" Luhan asked the three seniors who is referring to Krystal.
"I doubt that." Kris replied and gaze the two.

So okay, basically. Yuhan knows the three seniors, D.O, Chanyeol, Me as well as Lay, Chen, Kai and Luhan. So where are the maknae?

The two scratch their heads.

"We can't find a perfect timing." They defended in chorused.

Everyone cranked up. Telling they are always playing and forgetting their true mission.

"Let us be reminded that after this mission we are programed to self destruct." Sehun pointed out the truth.

The crowd got silent by the realization. They are loving earth, the people, most importantly the life that Professor Newton gave to them. Yet, they cannot escape the truth. Everyone slumped their shoulders. They are just robots afterall.

"We can't be selfish and live our own life. We were born for this task. Now matter what, we should be always thankful to our creator." Suho cheered the group with a hope in his eyes.

The remaining members looked at him with determination. Each of the members explained their interaction between Yuhan.

"For us, three seniors, we keep on defending her on the bullies in school and right now she knows that we are robots." Suho explained lowering his gaze.

"I don't get it why she is so scared to us, she should be excited and amazed right?" Sehun claimed.

The remaining members stiffen their expression.
"Tao, can you hit Sehun for us?" Chen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter