Chapter 5 - Friends

The Shy Guy's Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Just wanted to say Merry Christmas, even if it is late XD !

CHAPTER 5 - FRIENDS

I finally leave the building, and grateful that Kyo had called me at that moment. Despite knowing that I had feelings for Ji Hoo, I couldn't talk to him even if I tried at the moment. That look, that smile he gave Jan Di is plaguing my memory. But at the same time I felt like I had to do something for her, not because I was jealous, but because I could tell by listening to her speak that she missed Jun Pyo. I was going to bring it up later at work...if I could get to work after my practice.

"Sorry about that Miss," Kyo says quickly as I hop in and slam the limo's door shut.

I laugh, "Its fine Kyo. Its less time I have to spend under moms demands....oh, please don't tell her I said that," I fear that she will get angry at me for saying such a thing. My mother was like that, and to avoid anymore conflict would be awesome.

Kyo smiles are me from the rearview mirror, "Yes Miss," He steps on the acceleration and we speed off towards the road, bareling down it on your way to the concert hall where the dress rehearsal was going to take place.

There is no conversation between Kyo and I on the way there, my mind continues to trace back to that look he gave her. Normally I didn't bother too much about this, I mean a person can do what they wanted. And yet I couldn't get it out of my mind. I couldn't figure out why. For the entire ride I ponder it, trying to reach down into my gut and pull out any sort of an answer.

"...Miss."

"Sorry, I didn't hear you," I say, "could you repeat that?"

"We're here Miss," Kyo repeats, gesturing towards the beautiful building.

It was the usually, tall, elegant, with a limited view to whats inside. It looks like a famous hotel, with a lobby and elegant couches inside. However, there is a red carpet that branches into several directions, "Thanks Kyo," I checky my watch as I get out of the car, grabing my backpack, shutting the limo door then dashing for the door. I had two minute sto get t my changeroom or mom would chew my ear out for being late.

As I pass through the doors and individuals inside as I rush towards y changeroom, individuals greet me. I quickly reply with a friendly hello, but don't stay to chat. I have no time.

"On time," I gasp as I burst into my dressing room.

"What are you doing?" I hear a voice bark at me. I turn to see my mother, glaring from the couch, "you were suppose to be here twenty minutes early for preparation."

"I'm here on time mom," I say, gesturing towards the clock, and placing my backpack on the chair in front of a large mirror.

"Don't give me that," She answers quickly, "you're late. Your ALWAYS late. You're never on time. Don't these things mean anything to you?"

"Of course mom."

"Whatever lets get you ready,"My mother smiles, jumping up from her spot, "You!" She points at a young lady standing at a table near the wall, "get her make-up ready."

My fingers dance on the ke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter