Chapter 1 - To Meet Again

The Shy Guy's Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Here's my crappy first chapter...I didn't know how to do it, so I'm going to take more time with the next chapter. Add more detail and such in the next chapter, I hope this horribleness doesn't disturb you X( I'M SORRY! X( Comments apreciated! :) 

CHAPTER 1 - TO MEET AGAIN

"Jiyung!" I heard my name above all the noise in the cafeteria, scanning the crowd I saw Jan Di as she jumped up and down frantically, waving her arms around. She had cut her hair since I last saw her. Rather than it being down to her waist, her hair was now in the style of a bob cut. The smile on her face had not changed at all in the years I had been away.

Without any hesitation at all, I ran across the room. Even with all the eyes on me, like darts being thrown at my face, I still continued to weave in between the tables. When I reached Jan Di, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my shoulders. We jumped up and down, and squeeled for the longest time ever. She squeezed my shoulders as hard as she could; I could feel the blood slowly drain out of them and into the rest of my body.

"Omo..." I finalled exclaimed after she had been squeezing me for I don't know how longer, "...Jan...Di. Your...squishing...me..."

After a couple more seconds of not being able to breath, Jan Di loosened her grip, but kept me in a very loose hug. "I'm so happy your finally here! Its been many years!"

I nodded my head, "6 years exactly."

"That long?" She released her grip around me and clapped her hands, "Wow...you've changed! You look so beautiful!"

Ever since I had last seen Jan Di, my hair, rather than cut, had grown so that it fell just above my waist. It was a dark brown colour, there was no dye, but it had evolved from that old pukey light brownish colour to this beautiful colour. I was proud of it, all those years of learning how to keep it and take care of it, all those hours finding and researching good products. And all those days making sure I was doing things properly. It is true when I state that I was not obsessed with my hair, but I had wanted so much for it to look proper. Over the years I found that my want to look proper expanded.

My finger nails were no longer bitten and short; rather they were long and very carefully manicured. They matched my toenails which were also very nicley manicured, the colour plastered on my nails was a crimson red. My school uniform was close to perfect after being ironed several times over the period of the last four days by the house maid.

Of course I smiled at her comment, "Me? Look at you!" I gestured towards her face, "Your glowing!"

She replied by turning, pretending to be a model on one of those fashion shows, and throwing me a radiant smile at the end, "Love it? Its the latest fashion!"

 Latest fashion my . We laughed at the joke, starting to cut through the room and weaving in between the tables. "But how have you been?" Jan Di asked as we passed a group of glaring girls, "How was school oversea's?"

I shrugged my shoulders, there was really nothing to say, "Oh you know...nothing to big. School's oversea's aren't any different than the ones here..."

"You had the opportunity and that's all you can say?" She laughed.

"Very funny!" I smirked, "oversea's studying isn't as great as everyone says it is! In fact, its so boring! They work you so hard that b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter