Second heart attack

Heart Attack

“ Hyunnie.. hyun.. seo joo hyun.. where are you??” im yoona open seohyun’s mini library but there’s no one there, she walks to seohyun’s bedroom and no one there “Omma, where’s hyun?? I can’t find her anywhere..”

“ I think she takes a bath..”

“okay omma.. I will wait in her room..” yonna walked to seohyun’s bedroom and find her sitting in front of her mirror

“ ya, hyun.. why it takes so long??” seohyun still looking at the mirror “ YA, seohyun.. are you listen to me??”

“ ne unnie.. unnie.. it will be a bad day, I got a heart attack this morning…”

“ Omoooo.. it’s good hyun, it means that you still have your heart” yoona

“ Unnie, I’m serious.. omma mad at me because I served a customer wearing my keroro pajamas”

“ what??? Hahahaha…..” Yoona laughed so loud and fall to the bed.. “ oo my hyunniee.. now wear your suit and go down, I will help omma while waiting for you..” yoona walked to the door, before she closed the door, she shouted with a loud voice “ wear the formal one!! This is an important event for you!!”

Yoona helping seohyun’s omma to serve the customer, goguma become famous recently.. goguma latte, goguma steak, goguma pancake, goguma juice, goguma icecream, and there are many more goguma variations ready to be served in seohyun’s mini café . GoLovely Café also appear in local news as one of the teenagers favorite spot to spent their time..

“ what are you going to do today?” seohyun’s omma asked yoona after deliver one of the customer’s order

“ there is a fashion show in seoul art museum omma, it will good for us and it can be a reference for us to face our test next month..”

“ both of you still want to enrolled in fashion design department..”

“ of course omma, we will be a famous fashion designer who will just design for a famous person and..”

“ we will make you a free dress whenever you need it omma..” seohyun suddenly come and drink her milk

“ you think that I’m still suitable to wear a dress?? Just make a proper suit for yourself so you don’t need to wear your keroro to serve your customer.” Seohyun choking and yoona start to laugh

“ Mianneyo omma..” seohyun put her glass and give her mom a hug

“ don’t worry omma, I will make a beautiful keroro dress for her..” yoona winked and all of them laugh together J

“ omma, what happen with that ajjushi? That customer I mean..” seohyun asked her mother

“ ajusshi? I’m not sure that he is an ajusshi..” seohyun’s omma try to remember that guy face “ he is not that old, but he said that your keroro is so funny. At first he thinks that keroro is our uniform..” seohyun’s omma feels that it’s funny, but she doesn’t tell seohyun that the customer said that seohyun still beautiful even wear her pajamas and he said that she is a lucky mother to have such kind of beautiful daughter

“ ya how could a goguma café wear a keroro pajamas as a uniform, what a weird ajusshi.. unnie lets go..i don’t want to be late..”

“ okay uri keroro princess..” both of them ready to go and they give a lovely kiss on omma’s cheek

“ You kids, be careful and tell me if you should come home late..”

“ ne omma..”

-----------------------

 Seoul Art Museum 10:00 P.M

Every people looks so happy, most of them are from elite class. We can see from their appearance. An expensive simple gown, a luxurious jewelry, and their highheel looks so awesome. All man and woman having a simple conversation and all press and journalist ready to take the best picture for today

“ unnie, I don’t think it will be so crowded.. those people, most of them looks like they are the model for this show.. I can imagine about what the designer will perform for us today..”

“ yeahh.. throw away your idea about all of these guests.. we just need to give attention to the model and get the idea.. you don’t know my effort to get the tickets for this show..” yoona explained in a very elegant way

“kamsahamnida unnie.. you are daebak..” seohyun give two thumbs up while suddenly the music begin and the mc start to open the show

“ ladies and gentleman, thank you so much for coming. Today our great fashion designer, Lee Min Ho, will perform his collection to celebrate a year of honor, 2013.. give a big applause and lets enjoy the show..”

All of the people sit by surrounded the catwalk stage and they looks so fascinated with the collection, all the model wearing an outstanding dress which can make them look so awesome. Seohyun and yoona can’t take their eyes from all the models, they really enjoy the show, sometime seohyun make a note when they found an interesting style in those clothes. The music beats so fast, more than 30 models has shown their clothes, the music beats so fast, it means that the best of the best design for this year will be performed soon.. degeum degeum, seohyun can hear her heart voice clearly, and suddenly from the backstage, the main model enter the stage, all the light shining on him, he is so handsome, his muscles, his smile, his sharp nose, omo he is so perfect!! he walks with a high confidence, with a blue suit which make them looks like an angel –without wings hehe..- he walks slowly and stop in some spot, seohyun feels so excited and then the handsome guy reach the main stage and stop in front of seohyun, seohyun so surprised and look directly in his eyes. This guy also stares at her eyes and suddenly gives seuhyun a beautiful smile :)

BBOOOMMM..

Seohyun feels another heart attack, she suddenly touch her chest and dum dum dum, her hearts beats so fast, she can’t control it.. it becomes slower when the music start to stop and the fashion designer for this show start to enter the stage and all of the guest give him a standing applause for his collection..

“My second heart attack for this day..” she whispered slowly..