I'm inlove with you and i don't know how and why, Noona.

When Will I Love You? (Editing and Upgrading)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho's POV :

After cleaning the Greenhouse a bit (I didn't messed up), We left with a big smile plastered on our faces. I glanced at noona and she was smiling while walking with me.

"Please let me take you to your house. I want to make sure you are safe" I asked her, and she paused for a minute and just nodded. I smiled, "Thank you."

----

We went inside the taxi and I told her to tell the driver where her house is. She did and thanked me again, I just gave her a thumbs up and we both laughed.

"Noona, What is your favorite movie?" I broke the silence and decided to ask her interests.

"Favorite movie? Hmmm.... I love Harry Potter, How about you?" She answered while her eyes is focused on the window.

"Same, and don't forget Iron man and Bittersweet Life!" We both laughed as I share my favorite movies.

"Do you love pizza, Minho?"

"Yes noona, I reaallllyyy love that one. My all time favorite!" I happily answered and imagined myself eating pizza. I think i'm craving for it. She laughed at me and i laughed with her.

"Oh, Minho boy. That is my house! It's here, Please stop the taxi there please." She pointed her house to the driver and he obeyed, "Here is my number by the way. Text me okay? Don't rip the poor paper!  Bye bye!" She gave me the paper and I chuckled at her remark. Pfft i won't rip this paper because it's her number. Oh and I told the driver where I am and he nodded. I decided to save her number and i texted her to save my number as I started to listen to the songs on my phone. 

-------

"I'm home-"

"HEY YOU CAN'T BELIEVE THIS, SOMEONE GAVE US PIZZA AND IF I'M NOT MISTAKEN THE NAME OF THE SENDER IS TIFFANY WOW MINHO YOU GOOD B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter