Noona, I'm Jealous!

When Will I Love You? (Editing and Upgrading)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany's POV:

What the hell is happening to Yuri? Did i do something wrong? WEIRD... Wait, I'm curious about the Paper

"His name is Lee Jinki but mostly called as Onew. Hmm.." I read the paper and Yuri glared at me, "Yuri-ah, Something wrong?" I asked her, looking at her worriedly.

"There's just- A f-flaming eyes looking at the paper you're holding..." Yuri informed me with FEAR. 

"What in the world?" I replied, while giving her a weird look.

Flaming eyes? Does that even exist? Nevermind. I'll continue looking at the paper.

"The phone number is......" I almost know the number of the jinki guy but someone grab the paper on my hand, "Yah! Give me that damn paper!" Me, irritated by this guy on my side. I nearly shouted at his face. I was about to snatch the paper in his hand but It's too late. He torn it into a little pieces! Damn! 

"YOU!!!!!!!" I shouted, making the students including Yuri face at me and this weird guy.

"Noona, Please don't shout. I can hear you. Calm down."

"CALM DOWN? HAH." I glared at him while raising my left eyebrow, "After you ruined my day and don't mind your own business? HAH?"

"S-Sorry noona...... I was just jealous." After he apologized his eyes are looking at the floor. Tsk.

Why the hell would he be jealous? He's not my boyfriend wth.

"Yuri, Where's Teacher?" I asked Yuri while i'm sitting down and looking at her.

"Umm, Outside!" Yuri replied and points the classroom door.

End Tiffany's POV

 

" Noona, I'm so sorry..... I should've just mind my own business.." Minho pleaded and looked at her

" .......... " Tiffany sat there quietly, acting like she didn't heard anything from Minho.

"Just leave, Minho! Leave!" Yuri shooed Minho while glaring at the boy.

"...Okay" Minho nodded with his hurt expression plastered on his face and made his way to his seat.

 

Minho's POV :

Noona, I am truly very sorry..... I wish i didn't made your first day ruined. But i hope you'll forgive me by my plan.

"Hey, hyung. Can i have a favor?" I tapped my hyung's shoulder and asked him. 

"Ofcourse, minho. What is it?" He replied looking at me, waiting for what i'm planning to.

I whispered all of my plans to him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter