hurted - alternative ending ver.-

hurted

This is an alternative ending for the story.

You can pick either the original one or this one is the best one. Just say it on the comment.

Thankseu!

====================================================================================================================

 

I close his mouth with a kiss. He didn't kiss back; even he just push me away like that.

"Y-you're a mad men, hyung..."

"Yes i am, Jongin"

And suddenly, Jongin stand up and grab a knife near his plate. He was going at me, but i avoid it easily. It took a quite long time until i was trapped in a corner of the kitchen and Jongin is standing in front of me with his knife.

"You're going to dead, Jongin...." i tell him. "Are you already prepared to--"

Suddenly, i felt it. A sharp feelings in my stomach.

Jongin step back, and then he slump down to the ground. I look at my stomach; the knife is already there.

Jongin smiles a bit. "I will meet Sehun in heaven. But you, hyung? You... won't meet... anyone...."

Then, Jongin closed his eyes. I look at him very closely. He was die peacefully like that.

So easy, like that.

Before my blood was running out, i manage to take out the knife from my body, and then wash the knife. I never knew that he will try to kill me like that; i never knew it.

After finish with cleaning the knife, the doll was yelled at me. I looked the doll

"He's dead, and you survive" it said like that "What will you do now?"

"Yeah, what will you do??" Suddenly the chair that Jongin's sat earlier ago asked "You can't just let him like this! I hate the blood smell!"

I looked at Jongin He was lifeless now.

There's a smirk in my face, as i knew that now i get what i wanted. I laughed so hard, that even make the sofa was shocked to hell.

"Kyungsoo!" the sofa yelled at me "Don't laugh like that! Are you nuts now??"

I nodded at the sofa.

"Yeah..... Maybe you can say that" i exclaimed, as i touch my hand in Jongin's cheek. I kiss his lips softly, and then brush his hair.

There's that kind of satisfy feelings when i see Jongin's dead. It's also means that...

"You're mine now, Jongin. And no one will take you away from me, forever."

------

Jongin was dead, Kyungsoo turns insane

The voices from the stuffs is actually comes from Kyungsoo's own minds

Sehun was running in a field in the afterlife,

while he was holding Jongin's hands and smiled.

Both of them were having a great time in the afterlife.

Kyungsoo?

He just have his best time in life with Jongin's body

 

Many years passed, and Kyungsoo is still insane.

He keep Jongin's body in his bed,

and make his room as cold as possible.

He done many things with Jongin's corpse; things that he wanted to do for a long time with Jongin

The voices from the stuffs keep talking to Kyungsoo,

And Kyungsoo feel so safe with them-- and Jongin's corpse.

 

Many many years have passed.

There's a girl who discovered that there's a room that consist of 2 dead bodies there.

The police checks it out, and it turns out to be so shocking for them:

Man #1 , named Kim Jongin, has passed away for many many years ago.

He was found out in a bedroom that was -10 degree celcius cold

His death was caused by a potion from the food that he ate before he passed away.

And Man #2, named Do Kyungsoo, was death 2 minutes ago.

His body was founded beside Jongin's body; his hand was holding Jongin's hand tightly.

His death was caused by a heart attack that he has since he was a child.

 

Jongin was happy, Kyungsoo was not.

Jongin hold Sehun's hand, Kyungsoo hold his breaths.

Jongin forgets about Kyungsoo, Kyungsoo never forget him.

Jongin was in heaven, Kyungsoo was in hell.

Jongin laughs, Kyungsoo cries.

 

Jongin spread out his wings and flies,

Kyungsoo just stay on the ground and let himself suffer