Chapter 9: Cousins

It Started With Balsamic Sauce

Chapter 9: Cousins

Kibum opened the door and dragged me in. The members of U-Kiss and my sister were in a little private room and they screamed “HAPPY BIRTHDAY EUN-MIN” Today was my 20th birthday, but my Korean age is now 22.

I looked at them with a shocked look on my face. I was not expecting this to happen. I did not know that they cared so much. I was on the verge of tears and I felt someone’s arms wrap around me. I looked back and saw Kibum.

“Happy Birthday. Please don’t cry birthday girl.” Kibum lead me to the others.

“Happy Birthday Noona!” Dongho said with a smiled and hugged me tightly. “I got you a very nice gift.”

Ki-Ming hurried over to me. “UNNIE HAPPY BIRTHDAY!”

Mia hurried and hugged me. “Happy Birthday and guess what NH made me a trainee as well.”

“What?”

“Yep I audition and they asked me to join the company as a trainee.” Mia smiled at me. If only she knew the truth about why I was in the company and the deal I made with the president.
We all sat down to dinner.

---

Young Saeng was waiting for someone. “Jun” He smiled at his band mate.

“Young Saeng Hyung what is it?” Hyung Jun sat down across from him. “You said it was an emergency so I came right away.” The waitress came over and took their order.

“Well if it is a family thing that came to the surface Jun. Do you remember when I told you that I had a cousin that is around Kibum’s age? I think your brother found my cousin that has been missing for a few years.”

“I forgot that you told me you had a cousin.” Hyung Jun smiled when his food arrived. He was like a little kid in a candy store.

“I have two Cousin Heo Eun-Min and Heo Ki-Ming. Eun-Min’s birthday is today she is turning 22 and Ki-Ming is 18 the same age as Dongho.”

“How did she go missing again?” Hyung Jun said with his mouth filled with food.

“Well my uncle married someone who turned out to lying about who she really is. When my uncle divorced my aunt would not give up the two kids even though they wanted to go with my uncle. The rumor I heard was that she remarried and told Eun-Min and Ki-Ming that my uncle was dead. I found out that Eun-Min was ok recently because she ended up in the papers with your brother.”

“Wait! Your cousin is the hard headed girl who is cold to my little brother.” Hyung Jun looked at Young Saeng.

“She is not cold. She just has had it hard for too long. I want to see my cousin again.”

“I know where they are right now Young Saeng Hyung” Hyung Jun and Young Saeng paired for their food. Hyung Jun led Young Saeng to where U-Kiss was celebrating Eun-Min Birthday.

---

“HyungWhat are you doing here?” Kibum asked, “Young Saeng Hyung you’re here too it is nice to see you again.”

“Kibummie Saengie is here for a reason.” Hyung Jun said sweet, and cutely.

“Ok!”Kibum looked at his brother strangely.

---

I noticed Kibum talking to his brother andwait it can’t be. I walked over and looked at the person standing next to Hyung Jun. Ki-Ming followed. “OPPA!”

“I guess you remember me Eun-Min.” Young Saeng said with a gentle smile.

“Of course I remember my wonderful cousin. How long has it been?” I asked him and he pulled me into a hug.

“It’s been too long. Your father has been looking for you.” Young Saeng said to me and I pulled away.

“Wait WHAT?”


Authors Note: I know late update. I been busy with work. So happy that I have less hours next week *sighs* I hope you like it please comment. My birthday is also coming up, plus other things! I will do my best to update